Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,233 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS (16121 Views)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / Police Disrupt Protest By Kogi State Students / ASUU Bans UNILORIN From Academic And Non-Academic Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by dainformant(m): 4:20am On Jul 14, 2017
About 20 students of the department of Political science,Ekiti State University (EKSU) on their journey back from Abuja for the 2016/17 academic trip were involved in a ghastly motor accident. The trip was led by a senior lecturer of the department and the president of the department.

In the Bus were 20 students of the department. The accident occurred at the Lokoja-Abuja express road, according to one of the victim,he said the accident happened after one of the bus tyres got bursted which made the car lose its control from the main road to the bush. .

Everybody in the Bus survived but few were injured.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/ekiti-state-students-survive-horrible-accident-returning-academic-trip-photos.html

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by dainformant(m): 4:21am On Jul 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by sarrki(m): 4:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Most times, its man made

No vehicle checking ,

They don't understand road signs

Couple with poor management of all road users ranging from animals, motor cycle and passersby

when I see this so called drivers speed by I wonder may be they have a spare life .

I know of a pure water seller without adequate knowledge of driving ,within 3 months turned to Lagos Kano driver.

21 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by jazinogold(m): 5:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Thank God for them

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Temitope012(m): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2017
70 % of academic trip have always resulted to accident
why
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by patola080(m): 5:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Thank God no life was lost but cum to think of it wot is dat fool doing on top of the bus

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Temitope012:

why

Because one mami wata possessed idiot does not want to go back and face his multiple carry overs. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Nobody: 5:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Temitope012:

why

Is your head paining you? Where'd you get your false.. rumour peddling statistics from?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by planetx13: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2017
What was the trip all about? Just another way of extorting money from students... Stale trips that have no impact on the real world. Thank God they survived
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by ekems2017(f): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2017
God i thank you for saving the lives of this students. Thank you that no one lost his/her life.
Good news this morning. The wounds will heal

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
Most times, its man made

No vehicle checking ,

Couple with poor management of all road users ranging from animals, motor cycle and passersby

when I see this so called drivers speed by I wonder may be they have a spare life .

I know of a pure water seller without adequate knowledge of driving ,within 3 months turned to Lagos Kano driver.

And when the guy gets into an accident....na winch dem go blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by BiafranYouths(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks to almighty for saving their lives

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Oladelson(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2017
ehya, quick recovery!
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by SplendidE(f): 7:22am On Jul 14, 2017
All thanks to God for their lives, thank u lord for the gift of this beautiful day,we're thankful lord for everything.
for my family, friends n loved ones thank u so much lord.
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by itiswellandwell: 7:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Thank God for them and rejoice with their parents. Some werent opportuned. Thank you lord for sparing their lives.

Check my signature for your quality customised ATM card flash drive.
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by BiafranYouths(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Princess4ng:
God is good
Am happy for them

I know that emclaz, you work with them?
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by coursehybridrep(m): 7:37am On Jul 14, 2017
denugajac:
thank God no life was lost...buh wait o, the driver nr check the bus b4 e enter road
also wondering the same thing
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by HrmOlolade(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Temitope012:

why

Ogbeni stop saying what u dont know, we were on excursion and education trip to abuja also from kwara and nothing happened
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by muizzolajide(m): 7:52am On Jul 14, 2017
When students go on trip, they joke a lot in the vehicle and it create lots of distractions to the driver who is also a student, or probably get drunk at the event they are coming from. I will implore schools to always make sure a security personnel of their school to accompany them, to ensure they are well behaved during the trip... wish them Quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by rickyrex(m): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2017
even if they had checked the tires, checked the fuel, break, engine and everything to ensure the vehicle was sound. abeg what of the Nigeria road. bad road damage tires. am just happy their was no lost of life. accident don't just occur something must be involved. even witch fit follow
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by GMBuhari: 8:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Lucky few
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by lonelydora: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:
Most times, its man made

No vehicle checking ,

That's how one boy in my street who just learnt how to drive in 2 months turned to PH -Jos driver.
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by sarrki(m): 8:08am On Jul 14, 2017
lonelydora:

Pk

Wetin be pk
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by lonelydora: 8:10am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

Wetin be pk

Wait nah.....i dey type
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 14, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Because one mami wata possessed idiot does not want to go back and face his multiple carry overs. grin
If you see Mami water oh !if you see Mami water oh!! Neva runaway heh! Neva runaway _______.
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by bobbywhiteman19: 8:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Aluta struggle now you all are cover my (Nans )
Re: Ekiti State Students Survive Accident While Returning From Academic Trip. PICS by Danny287(m): 8:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Thank God no life was lost...You people should go and thank the God you serve

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU kicks against FG’s scrapping of Post-UTME / PHOTOS: Senate Meets ASUU Delegates / Has Madonna University's License Been Suspended?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.