Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Can Someone With Hnd Pass Go For Pgd And Which University Will Accept It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Someone With Hnd Pass Go For Pgd And Which University Will Accept It (6073 Views)

Which University Is Best To Study Computer Science In Nigeria? / Pictures Only People Who Attend Obafemi Awolowo University Will Relate To / Get Your High Quality MBA Project Thesis, PGD And Undergraduate Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone With Hnd Pass Go For Pgd And Which University Will Accept It by sticgal(m): 5:28am On Jul 14, 2017
I graduate with hnd pass in electrical electronic engineering and I want to upgrade my hnd I don't know which university will accept my kind of result cuz am not happy with that grade. pls if you know any school that will accept it for pgd just tell me. Thanks
Re: Can Someone With Hnd Pass Go For Pgd And Which University Will Accept It by Chamz1531525: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello house I am new here I have a question and I need help to it
I graduated with hnd pass in electrical electronic engineering and I want to upgrade my hnd I don't know which university will accept my kind of result cuz am not happy with that grade. pls if you know any school that will accept it for pgd just tell me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

List Of Possible Questions On "Sweet Sixteen" / Full List Of All The Military Schools In Nigeria And Their Locations / Your Top 5 Best Subjects During Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.