Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria (1211 Views)

Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / PDP Dismisses The "Reckless" And "Groundless" Claims Of APC / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Ewelesuo: 5:45am On Jul 14, 2017
DAMBAZAU, TARABA CRISIS AND GROUNDLESS STANCE OF CHRISTIAN YOUTH OF NIGERIA

By Edwin Uhara

The campaign of calumny waged against Nigeria's Minister of Interior, retired Lieutenant General Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau by Patriotic Christian Youth of Nigeria and other similar organisations in the country is the most act of un-charitable reward to hardwork, excellence, selfless services and national sacrifice.

Since his appointment as Minister of Interior, General Dambazau has sacrificed everything; including his personal comfort, liberty and priviledges on the altar of selfless services and national sacrifice to the country.

This was seen on the day of Eid-el-Fitr in which the Honourable Minister sacrificed his religious belief and practices for Nigeria's national interest by embarking on prison decongestion visits despite the fact that such a day was public holiday.

Hence, it is ridiculous and unbelievable that a cult of an insensitive and chauvinistic youths would hide under the unbrella of Chritian religion to call for the removal of the Honourable Minister on an issue under great control.

Therefore, reading religious and ethnic meaning to the unfortunate crisis in Taraba State on whose account the ''Christian sect'' is calling for the removal of the minister is the highest display of ignorance, jaundiced and myopic mentality to national issues and sensitivity.

For the records, since General Dambazau inherited the herdsmen/farmers crisis, he has transversed the length and breath of Nigeria addressing the root-causes of the crisis through stake-holders meeting, regional conferences and townhall discussions with the representatives of all the affected persons and interest groups in the various states and towns of Nigeria and beyond. Some of these states includes; Delta State, Cross-River State, Osun State, Anambra State, Kaduna State, Taraba State among others.

So, for a faceless group without a website or street address to hide under the anonymity of the internet to accuse the workaholic and detribalised minister of ethnic chauvinism amounts to open display of schizophrenia which is an affront to the concept and principles of media freedom.

Nigerians are advised be wary of the activities of such organisation and similar groups in the country!

General Dambazau unapologetically remains committed to tackling all forms of crisis and threats to Nigeria's internal security and would not be deterred by the antics of scallywags who serves as loose-cannon in the hands of Nigeria's real enemies.

Sources:

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/14/dambazau-taraba-crisis-groundless-stance-christian-youth-nigeria/

cc:
Lalasticlala

Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by escodotman: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2017
I doubt a professional journalist or civil commentator wrote this thoughtless and fo. Olish moonlight-story! Its so devoid of sanity and greatly religiously biased. Osama bin laden was a less religious bigot and terrorist than the writer of this trash. Obviously you are a dog of Dambazau and a muslim terrorist. It is you who have come to the internet to display paranoia, delusion and schizophrenia. Politician a.Rse licker.

6 Likes

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by IllegalMoney: 6:23am On Jul 14, 2017
Thunder fire Dambazau and the fulani journalist who wrote this article

Thunder fall on all fulani Herdsmen

5 Likes

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by PatriotTemidayo: 7:13am On Jul 14, 2017
OP, where did you learn English? angry

I asked because you use the Language wastefully.

So because your shamelessly corrupt and ever-evasive danbazau came out on a holiday, he has sacrificed so much?

Abeg Wetin be him job?

A man who is getting paid in millions to decongest the prison should now be worshipped for decongesting just a prison.

Abeg you, borrow sense.
Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Spiritualism: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Bros, e be like say you and the writer get personal beff. That guy is great mehn. He is a true defender of the rich and poor.
No matter what you feel, we like him as our defender. Unlike IPOB people who see northerners as monsters, this writer is different.

If I have his contact, I will call him to say kudos.

escodotman:
I doubt a professional journalist or civil commentator wrote this thoughtless and fo. Olish moonlight-story! Its so devoid of sanity and greatly religiously biased. Osama bin laden was a less religious bigot and terrorist than the writer of this trash. Obviously you are a dog of Dambazau and a muslim terrorist. It is you who have come to the internet to display paranoia, delusion and schizophrenia. Politician a.Rse licker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2017
All this fake religious body sef

1 Like

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Spiritualism: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

my dear, me tire for them oh. Why can't we bury our religion to move Nigeria forward

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by BlowBack: 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Have you heard of the Iman Mahdi and his influence on the rising Muslim apocolyptic jihad?

The jihadist moment in this decade is totally driven by divine call and not political like in the 80's.

Muslims believe they are in the end times and are awaiting the arrival of their Iman Mahdi to lead them into global domination and conquest.

I am not making this up.

Do a little research on it.

While the Uthman Don fodio jihad of the 19th century that conquered most pagan people in the north and middle belt where driven by socio-economic and political gain, the Muslims today fighting in ISIS and Boko Haram are inspired by a dark apocalyptic vision that Islamic domination is about to commence.

The Fulani terrorists are not neccessarily killing and raping their way across the middle belt and south all because of grazing rights but because in mosques and Madrasses across the north are preaching of the arrival of the Iman Mahdi.

This is not limited to the pleb class of almajiris but rather is streaming down from those in high authority and power in the north which includes the likes (but not limited to) Amirs, Governors, ministers , scholars , clerics , politicians and even military officers of Muslim Northern extraction

Your current president imbibes all these beliefs of an Islamic new dawn and he has a grand delusion of playing a relevant part in getting the jihad up and running.

He has since signed Nigeria into the satanic Sunni alliance under the evil house of saud.

The era you live in is about to become the most dangerous ever in the history of Christianity .

Wake up!

Here is your president being presented with the black flag of jihad by a Saudi cleric.

Go and do also as part of your assignment a little research on the "black standard of Jihad".
[

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by BlowBack: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

Fool.

CAN is fake

Suleiman is fake

Oyedopo is fake

Fayose is fake

Kanu and IPOB is fake

FFK is fake

Every one that raises a red flag on your Lords and masters in Sokoto planning a jihad are fake!

My Yoruba Muslim zombie afonja, can you please tell us who is real since you know how to identify weaklings and cowards like your useless fake pastor as the real Christians.

A coward and a judas like osinbanjo and his profiteering franchise racket known as redeem church are the real Christians abi?

E go do you like dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by sarrki(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2017
BlowBack:

Fool.

CAN is fake

Suleiman is fake

Oyedopo is fake

Fayose is fake

Kanu and IPOB is fake

FFK is fake

Every one that raises a red flag on your Lords and masters in Sokoto planning a jihad are fake!

My Yoruba Muslim zombie afonja, can you please tell us who is real since you know how to identify weaklings and cowards like your useless fake pastor as the real Christians.

A coward and a judas like osinbanjo and his profiteering franchise racket known as redeem church are the real Christians abi?

E go do you like dream.

It only takes a fool to know a fool
Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by dlondonbadboy: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Islam is the problem of the world...

1 Like

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by dlondonbadboy: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2017
Spiritualism:

my dear, me tire for them oh.
Why can't we bury our religion to move Nigeria forward

Bury religion and move ahead? Are you a christain or a Muslim? If you are a Muslim, you are just being mischievous, if you are a christain, then you don't have sense...

1 Like

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by dlondonbadboy: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2017
sarrki:

It only takes a fool to know a fool

Where did you come about this nonsense assertion? Only a wise man can know a fool...A fool considers himself wise.
Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Agimor(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Sango fall on Dambazua and the writer of this trash. Idiotic fulani herds men in suit.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Danzakidakura(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Danbazzau ko dan jaki ne ? danbazzau is a criminal he is the chief sponsor of Fulani terrorist in Nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by escodotman: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Spiritualism:
Bros, e be like say you and the writer get personal beff. That guy is great mehn. He is a true defender of the rich and poor.
No matter what you feel, we like him as our defender. Unlike IPOB people who see northerners as monsters, this writer is different.

If I have his contact, I will call him to say kudos.

Get beef with who?? Please spare me that! I dont have any problem with Dambazau or anybody for that matter but if you are not being hypocritic, would you be happy with thesame nonsense written against Islam, calling them suicide bombers and paedophiles? You said the writer is different to you, because he hasn't shaded Islam, right? And whether you like him or not is not my business at all.

1 Like

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Spiritualism: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
escodotman:
Get beef with who?? Please spare me that! I dont have any problem with Dambazau or anybody for that matter but if you are not being hypocritic, would you be happy with thesame nonsense written against Islam, calling them suicide bombers and paedophiles? You said the writer is different to you, because he hasn't shaded Islam, right? And whether you like him or not is not my business at all.

Bros no vex. The write up is not about Christian or Muslim, it's about the provocation sparked by Christians Group.

Concerning what raised, I have always condemn Fani Kayode for insulting Islam, in this case, it is not about Christianity. If I may understand the writer well, he is only attacking group who use Christian to cause confussion.

That is my understanding and nothing pls. I don't Dambazau, I don't know the writer and I am not a Muslim, but a free thinker. Period
Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by escodotman: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Spiritualism:

Bros no vex. The write up is not about Christian or Muslim, it's about the provocation sparked by Christians Group.

Concerning what raised, I have always condemn Fani Kayode for insulting Islam, in this case, it is not about Christianity. If I may understand the writer well, he is only attacking group who use Christian to cause confussion.

That is my understanding and nothing pls. I don't Dambazau, I don't know the writer and I am not a Muslim, but a free thinker. Period
Take it or leave it, the writer is an Islamic apologist and that was the basis of my reaction. The write-up is not only mischievious and bitter towards a particular religion, it is also grossly distorted, malicious and unconnected with reality and spirit of true & unbias journalism. Peace bros
Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by ekolajossyadde(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
The writter in on drugs and maybe he fogot to take the drug before coming to nairaland.he is on dambazu pay roll

Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Trumpism: 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
IllegalMoney:
Thunder fire Dambazau and the fulani journalist who wrote this article

Thunder fall on all fulani Herdsmen

Oh boy you de joke oh?

So you mean thundar and fire should come. One for IPOB Criminal another for Arewa Quiters?

Kai wona yariya kwo?
Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by Trumpism: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
ekolajossyadde:
The writter in on drugs and maybe he fogot to take the drug before coming to nairaland.he is on dambazu pay roll

Na like how much Dambazau pay that for this powerful work?

I really appreciate the guy use of language and syntax.

That guy is good
Re: Dambazau, Taraba Crisis And Groundless Stance Of Christian Youth Of Nigeria by THUNDAR(m): 1:15am On Jul 16, 2017
Trumpism:

Oh boy you de joke oh?

So you mean thundar and fire should come. One for IPOB Criminal another for Arewa Quiters?

Kai wona yariya kwo?

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP PLAYING WITH ME BEFORE I MISS FIRE OH

(1) (Reply)

Presidency In Search Of Magu's Replacement, As Senate Resumes Confirmation / On Buhari's Indefinite Sick Leave: Let's Reason For A Moment / Call And Data Tariffs Should Be Increased To Control Social Media - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.