Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) (21728 Views)

Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo / Man Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl In Ogun, Blames The Devil (Photo) / Bricklayer Defiles 3-Year-Old Girl Inside Lagos School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
: I sad
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Pvin: 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
One of the importance of sex education in school.
Why hide what she must still learn probably from a pedophile which is worse
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Danelo(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Iranu!!!

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Sleyanya1(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2017
: I sad. Why on earth should these things keep happening

Wait ooo....But what's really the attraction point ?

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Jabioro: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2017
He has done it more than ten times, the pupils were in agreement with him that's why they could not report him.. He is a madman, a confirmed paedophile. Just crushed his trouble organ before freed him..

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Gamusgamus: 10:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Priscy01:
Sabi Burno was allegedly caught defiling Mistura, 11, in a container on Ibikunle Akintoye Street, Apapa. While Mistura and Yinka attend Methodist Primary School, Randle, Apapa, Mary is a pupil of United Christian Primary School. .

Drinosblog learnt that, The three victims have been admitted to the General Hospital, Apapa, for medical tests. The Togolese’s container-apartment is on an abandoned plot of land. The victims pass through the place to go to school every morning. .

Mistura, who lives with her grandmother, had, while going to school on Thursday, gone into the container around 8am. A landlord, whose house is beside the abandoned land, said he had observed her loitering in front of the container.s aid Drinosblog whilesblowers.

He said, “He has been taking advantage of the girls since he got there about a year ago and I think no one suspected anything. But this morning, around 8am, I was in my house when I saw this girl, who was supposed to be in school, loitering in front of the container. .

She was in her school uniform. Not up to three minutes, the Togolese asked the girl to go in, while pretending to be sweeping. Within a few minutes, he also went in and shut the door.”said Drinosblog whilesblowers.

The landlord said he rushed to Methodist Primary School to report the incident. The school’s head teacher sent a teacher with the landlord to the scene. Burno was caught in the act and was held by the teacher. .

Policemen from the Apapa Police Station, were alerted. The girl was taken to her school and some female teachers checked her private parts and found semen. During interrogation, Mistura confessed that it was not the first time that the security guard slept with her. .

She mentioned the names of her two friends whom Burno had been sexually assaulting as well. Yinka and Mary were invited for questioning, and they confessed that the suspect had been defiling them as well. .

“Yinka said the man had slept with her for more than 10 times. The other girl said he had slept with her twice. A classmate of Mistura and Yinka told police that the two girls always flaunted money in the classroom.Drinosblog Reports.

Original Source; http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/60-year-old-togolese-defiles-3-lagos.html

Ahhhhhh Ahhhhhhhh, ogini kwa, wannan tsohon banza ne wallahi, omashe oooh
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2017
From what i just read...it seems the girls go there at their free will...

Am still not understanding... undecided

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
emmanuel596:
He left his country to cm and straff our young girls undecided

Young is an understatement. Minors, Underages. This is bad.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Choiszman:
From what i just read...it seems the girls go there at their free will...

Am still not understanding... undecided
They pass through his place on the way to school, so he tempted them with money. That's very wrong, they're minors. They could suffer internal organ damage. So, when you are talking about taking advantage of minors, there is nothing "free will". In fact, the trial judge could go mad with you for saying that instead of pleading guilty.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 10:39am On Jul 14, 2017
depot him without his cassava intact
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Choiszman(m): 10:42am On Jul 14, 2017
hmmmm

I get it now...Thanks
maasoap:

They pass through his place on the way to school, so he tempted them with money. That's very wrong, they're minors. They could suffer internal organ damage. So, when you are talking about taking advantage of minors, there is nothing "free will". In fact, the trial judge could go mad with you for saying that instead of pleading guilty.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:
Can we call this rape, because the girls were d one meeting him and he has done it more than 10 times. The girls were said to b flaunting money in class meaning they were enjoying the act. Is there really any case here?
Minor, underage made it a rape. Or, is it not an offence again? Would you be happy if an adult is enticing your 10 years old sister with money and sexually abusing her? Would you rather tell the police and the public that it is consensual and your daughter really deserves it? Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Yoruba is a race that spread through west africa.most togo,nigeria and ghana.
Also these man behaves and looks like we yorubas expecially the illiterate ones.dirty,stinking,likes ability to think and loves to be followers than leaders,liars,treacherous,potential reapest and fruadsters.
Technically these man is a yoruba man.
I am the first yoruba person who speaks the truth even against my own people,that is how my mun trained me.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before you judge this man...
Take some timeout to think of conji.

Conji is an illiterate who is a respecter of no man

Just negodu what u are saying

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by lalanice(f): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:
Can we call this rape, because the girls were d one meeting him and he has done it more than 10 times. The girls were said to b flaunting money in class meaning they were enjoying the act. Is there really any case here?
are you insane? that's an old man and children! yes there is a case
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Owill1(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:
I wonda oo ma broda...seems all diz pipo blaming d man didn't get d full gist of d story..Though i guess his only crime must have bin b'coz dey r unda age galz.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Entom(m): 11:13am On Jul 14, 2017
'lies and scam
motivatedcultur:
If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Dailyschoolnews: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So if he has sexed your 3 years old daughter, you will forgive him because of Conji? When there is a Prostitute Joint where he can go and kill his "conji"? Some persons reasoning is so backward, am frighten by their ability to use the phone.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2017
togolese ,yinka and mary hmm sounds afonjitee. cheesy

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Dailyschoolnews: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:

So if someone is sexing your daughter of 3 years and she is the one going to meet him, it's not rape. After all, your daughter is old enough to know right from wrong. He is not threatening her or anything, she is just enjoying it.. grin

Mad people everywhere
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Oche211(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:
there's nothing like consentual sex with minors.
I don't think the law recognizes the consent of kids or minors in sexual acts.
It's purely RAPE.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 14, 2017
g4everybody:
you are obviously a kid, go and check what happened to R. Kelly, there is nothing like consensual sex with a minor,you and every other person thay liked your comment are barbaric savages
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
He should face the wrath of the law
which last?? I concur with d poster above u. cry
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by newdawn2017(f): 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

B undecidedefore you judge this man...

U wicked man! I am sure dis is how u treat ur little daughter 4 u 2 ve downplayed on dis great injury done ur fellow young humans. I curse ur pennis may it never knw d feeling of a woman's vagina henceforth, u brazen brazen pedophile! May u never get compassion 4rm any1.
Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by QueenSharon(f): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
You can control your Konji or whatever it's called.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: 60-Year-Old Togolese Defiles 3 Lagos Primary School Pupils (Photo) by mustaphasaidu: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nawa ooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm ABU Staff Quarters, Kidnap Dr. Bako, Physiology Professor / Police Rescue Missing AJU Student, Arrest Kidnappers In Cross River State / Traffic Police Removes Motorists's Teeth In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.