Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Most Exciting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Most Exciting (864 Views)

LMAO Check Out Exciting Facts About Me(a Nl)and Laff Ur Ass Out / Its Funny!! Laugh And Crack Your Ribs, Exciting Jokes, Best Comedy Gists / Exciting Job Opportunity In an Oil And Gas Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Exciting by kuntakinte(m): 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
A kindergarten class had a homework assignment to find out about something exciting and relate it to the class the next day. When the time came to present what they'd found, the first little boy walked up to the front of the class made a small white dot on the blackboard and sat back down. Puzzled, the teacher asked him just what it was.
"It's a period,'' said the little boy.

"Well, I can see that,'' she said, ''but what is so exciting about a period?''

''Damned if I know,'' said the little boy, ''but this morning my sister was missing one, Daddy had a heart attack, Mommy fainted, and the man next door shot himself."

(1) (Reply)

Two Hundred Naira / A Letter To The Mad! / Which Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.