Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today (8933 Views)

Dora Akunyili's Posthumous 66th Birthday Is Today / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili / Throwback: Dora Akunyili Battled The Cabal Under Yaradua (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by SageTravels: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=IpobExposed post=58439063]Biafra will never know they haven't seen anything yet.[/quote was]

What's the connection between the post and your comment.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2017
oooo
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Mintayo(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Her greatest enemy was her own people.
May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by dumie(f): 8:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Mintayo:
Her greatest enemy was her own people.
May her soul rest in peace.

Because she was a crime fighter

2 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by HalbondAdmin: 8:29am On Jul 14, 2017
We miss you

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by holatin(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2017
[quote author=musa7m post=58439324][/quote]and you wey no mumu replying to the "MUMU" post.

what does dat make you ?

mtchewww
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by finnestdope(m): 8:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Only if money could be used to get some vital things like Life.... But oh No! Life can't be bought.

Rip momma
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 14, 2017
the good die young...still some little shiny glimpse of hope left in this babaric slaughter house called humanity...rip dr dora n dr adadevoh
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by lilytender: 8:53am On Jul 14, 2017
RIP the real Slay Queen.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by musa7m(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2017
holatin:
and you wey no mumu replying to the "MUMU" post.

what does dat make you ?

mtchewww

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by arushiuga(m): 9:11am On Jul 14, 2017
nnokwa042:
Whenever I remember this woman only cry I get
You are not the only one. I lack the perfect words to describe her.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by arushiuga(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2017
IpobExposed:
Biafra will never know they haven't seen anything yet.
What does biafra have to do with this thread. Your stupidly knows no boundaries. If you like report me to mods.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 14, 2017
holatin:
she is living a fulfilled life.

just love her thrifty attitude, we met at a canteen yesterday and she paid for my meal.

intact we ve become friend, we go still see next week self
"infact" not intact... Many are mad, only few are roaming round the street...

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Keneeby(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2017
You would be remembered for.... Nigeria! Good People!! Great Nation!!!! You were very patriotic. rip
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by holatin(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2017
Danty37:

"infact" not intact... Many are mad, only few are roaming round the street...
and you don't know dat the fault of auto correct, do intact sound right even when writing it
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by peacemara54(m): 9:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Check my signature
Quality, raw honey available
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by ephi123(f): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2017
I very much respect Dora Akunyuli. Strong woman with a strong heart. May her soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by kikiwendy(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2017
RIP ma.. always saw this woman as a model
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by mikolo80: 10:04am On Jul 14, 2017
now this was a woman of timbre and calibre. wish all Igbos could be like her. really wish she could be in this govt
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by nnokwa042(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2017
arushiuga:

You are not the only one. I lack the perfect words to describe her.
my brother so painful word can't describe how I felt

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Khaliyah(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Just don't know what to say or describe u na, you were incredilly Amazing. Can't help but call u a perfect woman. Continue to rest in peace ma

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2017
RIP
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by cristianisraeli: 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
shout out to the real iron and boss lady..not all this instagram and snatchat hunnies..God bless your family and your legacy will forever live on.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Milo30(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
A unique icon. Rest on. You will continue to remain in our hearts
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by megbu: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Many men at onitsha bridgehead drug market vowed to send their female children to the highest level of education because of your exploits. They didn't know that a woman could dare to thread where men had ventured, compromised and ran away tails between their legs. Until that fateful Monday morning,backed by fearful looking soldiers you conducted a surgery that brought sanity and relief to downtrodden Nigerians. For all the many Nigerians who lived because of your sence of patriotism and responsibility you will live forever. Bye our Amazon.

1 Like

Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by oyeb15: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
She shouldn't have contested for DAT senatorial seat. I think that led to her downfall . Appointment is joli joli but election contest is war @ every means possible.
Re: Dora Akunyili's 63rd Posthumous Birthday Is Today by Ezionye(f): 2:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
One of the women I loved so much

RIP MA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aminu Abdullahi Shagali Re-elected Speaker, Kaduna House Of Assembly / Igbo Man Joins Israel Military, Celebrate With Friends (pics) / Sanwo-Olu Urges Ondo Voters To Re-Elect Rotimi Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.