Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili (44779 Views)

What Late Prof Dora Akunyili Said About Peter Obi (Video) / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by frankly01: 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Others On International Womens Day

Bianca Ojukwu, Former Nigeria Ambassador to Spain took to her Facebook page to celebrate three of her leading women , Dr Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, Prof. Dora Akunyili and Chimamanda Adichie on International Women’s day..

# UNSTOPPABLE....
YES WE ARE..Women all over the world have earned the right to aspire to a productive and purpose driven life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While many obstacles still stand in the way of equal rights for women, they have globally made, and continue to make sterling gains. Currently, 22 women are heads of state or government across the world, including Sanna Marin of Finland who is also the youngest serving state leader in the world. Rwanda has a female majority in Parliament, and at Home, our female trailblazers have broken borders and boundaries.
Today, I pay homage to my inspirational women; I pay homage to my beloved mother and Sister Jo,..they molded me. I pay tribute to our dynamic women...Dr Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, Prof Dora Akunyili and the enthralling Chimamanda Adichie...you have made inspirational imprints on an entire generation of women. On this special day, I hail you all . May your shadows never grow dim as I pray also for God’s blessings for women all over the world.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2279722612328440&id=100008721701950

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by moupe: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2020
Great choice. These are amazing women. I love Chimamanda books and even her fashion.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by sandali: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2020
This woman is ageless aswear.

81 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by christopherozo: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
Congratulations to Prof. Ngozi Okonjo iweala for her appointment into South African Economic Advisory Team as the head. She has really tried.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Romanoff(f): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by NobleAngell(f): 7:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
Bianca has got great genes. She doesn't look a day older than 30.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Foxxybrown: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
NobleAngell:

So true. She really looks good.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Inkling(f): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
Age is telling on her, if you know you know.

I celebrate with all the wonderful and hard-working women across the globe.

Bianca is looking like younger or parkaged version of Kemi Olounloyo

5 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Ginaz(f): 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
NobleAngell:

Biko abeg pure lies . She looks like a 60yr old woman from her face . Na just the body young small . Age is telling well on her . Stop the flattery and over hyping.

*roll eyes*

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by NobleAngell(f): 10:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ginaz:

Biko abeg pure lies . She looks like a 60yr old woman from her face . Na just the body young small . Age is telling well on her . Stop the flattery and over hyping.

*roll eyes*
60years old? You're wicked O. Wetin she do you?

7 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Foxxybrown: 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ginaz:

*roll eyes*
Bad belle wan kill this one. Whether you want to admit it or not, she looks dazzling!

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by PANDA2: 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2020
frankly01:
Bianca Ojukwu, Former Nigeria Ambassador to Spain took to her Facebook page to celebrate three of her leading women , Dr Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, Prof. Dora Akunyili and Chimamanda Adichie on International Women’s day..

‘# UNSTOPPABLE....
YES WE ARE..Women all over the world have earned the right to aspire to a productive and purpose driven life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. While many obstacles still stand in the way of equal rights for women, they have globally made, and continue to make sterling gains. Currently, 22 women are heads of state or government across the world, including Sanna Marin of Finland who is also the youngest serving state leader in the world. Rwanda has a female majority in Parliament, and at Home, our female trailblazers have broken borders and boundaries.
Today, I pay homage to my inspirational women; I pay homage to my beloved mother and Sister Jo,..they molded me. I pay tribute to our dynamic women...Dr Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, Prof Dora Akunyili and the enthralling Chimamanda Adichie...you have made inspirational imprints on an entire generation of women. On this special day, I hail you all . May your shadows never grow dim as I pray also for God’s blessings for women all over the world.’

Salute to women world wide. Bianca looking good!

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by akosanwafo: 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
NobleAngell:

She got great genes indeed. She will give most of today’s beauty queens a good run for their crown. Fine woman.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Ginaz(f): 11:49pm On Mar 08, 2020
Foxxybrown:

Bad belle wan kill this one. Whether you want to admit it or not, she looks dazzling!

So typical and predictable!!! It’s always bad belle for everything. grin

Mtchewww . Bad belle jam you there!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Adebola314: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
Ginaz:

So typical and predictable!!! It’s always bad belle for everything. grin

Mtchewww . Bad belle jam you there!

This one is typical woman. Jealousy is their bread and butter. They can never appreciate any good thing about their fellow woman, only badmouthing even those they are not even fit to tie their sandals.

This Bianca you are talking rubbish about here is a lawyer with masters degree, served as presidential adviser, ambassador and Perm Rep of United Nations Tourism Organisation. What are you?

Not only that, a beauty queen with several titles under her belt, who are you?

She was married to Ojukwu, with three children, two of whom are now graduates, Am sure you are still busy forming slay queen. So take my advice @Ginaz, find better thing to do with your time instead of hating on your fellow woman. You are way below her in every way. Am even sure you are the ugliest b1tch on your street.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by akosanwafo: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Adebola314:

This one is typical woman. Jealousy is their bread and butter. They can never appreciate any good thing about their fellow woman, only badmouthing even those they are not even fit to tie their sandals. @Ginaz, find better thing to do with your time instead of hating on your fellow woman.you are way below her in every way. Am even sure you are the ugliest b1tch on your street.

Hahahaha. That Chick Ginaz needs to take this medicine. This kind jealousy no get part 2.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Busolababby1(f): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2020
Biafra women

11 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2020
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Franzinni: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
femi fani ....was hia!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
World Famous Amazons cool

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by DropsMic(m): 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Strong women

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by wilemer: 1:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Milf?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by DModeCntStopMe: 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2020
shocked

Nice one

May God bless all the responsible women all over the world

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Jobio1(f): 1:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
Brb
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Henryabuja: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Romanoff:
If you know, you know.
I know cheesy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by dangotesmummy: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Cute
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by Bobbyfreshh(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ginaz:

*roll eyes*

Jealousy indeed is a woman

16 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by StagethemTVee: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
It had to be ibo women only

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by 12345baba(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2020
They have forgotten adadevoh

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili by NigeriaBam: 1:38pm On Mar 09, 2020
Great women

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buratai With Emir Of Zazzau After The Attempted Assassination - Pics / Why I Divorced Atiku Abubakar, Jennifer Atiku's Full Statement / APC Rally: Scores Injured As Auxiliary's Supporters Attack Tinubu's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.