Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Zenith Bank Recruitment Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Recruitment Programme (1640 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Punch Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Programme 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Recruitment Programme by ezelizing: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2007
Hello Nairalanders! I had an interview at Zenith Bank on Sat 3rd Feb. That day, there was a panel of 2 at the 1st interview and we were later directed upstairs to their HR office for another interview with one HR staff who checked and collected copies of our credentials while throwing questions. Please, does anybody know how long their recruitment process takes after this stage? Cos i asked and i was told they would get back to us.
What do u'all think. The interviews were ok.
Re: Zenith Bank Recruitment Programme by blueezy(f): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2007
I wa also there and was told the same thing. All we can do is continue to pray and keep our fingers crossed. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Oil And Gas Engineers / Have You Heard Of Pennywise, Cashseed E.t.c. Investments Companies In Ibadan? / Bank Phb Calling!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.