Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,969 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Bank Phb Calling! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Calling! (1635 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Calling! by fab1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hi all please i just got an invitation from bank phb to come for an interview in port harcourt, has any one got any thing like this on this forum? Also i will like tit bits about what their interview is like for any one who has done it. Please i need this info b4 tomorow! thanx
Re: Bank Phb Calling! by igbforlife: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hi fab,
I got a text message today as well to attend interview in PH. I wrote my test in Enugu. I dont know Y they are taking someone that way. Anyhow it is not a problem. I have a feeling some people who wrote with us ha sdone the interview. so lets try and see if we can get our hands on the interview tip. My gsm is 08056750524. I have mine on friday this week. reply back
Re: Bank Phb Calling! by ceceters: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hello fab, i also got invited 4 thursday. Maybe we can hook up to share some info on it. Pls anyone on any info as to wat to expect shud relate on this board.
Thanks
Re: Bank Phb Calling! by innason(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2007
Got the same text but that same night got another informing me of the cancellation is this a general thing for those invited in portharcourt.
Re: Bank Phb Calling! by igbforlife: 10:10am On Jun 27, 2007
Hi,
I got my text text yesterday inviting me for the interview. But I have not yet gotten any message of cancellation.
I dont know what is happening. I did my test in Enugu. I did not get any congratulatory message from Bank Phb when people were getting. All of a sudden yesterday I got a text mesage invinting me for the interview. I will wait today 2 see if I will get any. My gsm is 08056750524. Name is Efe. Reply back pls.
Re: Bank Phb Calling! by fab1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2007
hi all. Well what i heard at the venue of the phb interview is that the executive directors that where supposed to be on the panel of the interviewers had to attend a meeting an so couldnt come for the interview. The staff told us that the meeting concerns their financial year which ends on the 30th of june. There is some truth in this cos if u even researched the bank you will know that their financial year indeed ends on the 30th of june. The meeting (i was told) will hold wed,thurs,and friday! So the interview has been slated hopefully for nexr week! I was sent a text inviting me but like some of you guys i hadnt been even notified earlier that i passed the test. Pleasant suprised you must agree. Lets pray for the best next week ok!
Re: Bank Phb Calling! by skirmish: 8:30am On Jun 30, 2007
Fab1

Thanks for this info, I was getting worried.
Re: Bank Phb Calling! by doncnn(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2007
pls can i still apply, if yes plsss hw can i do that,

(1) (Reply)

Just Got A Job With A Private Firm In Abuja / Exxonmobil / Urgent Employment For A Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.