Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys (19779 Views)

Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo / Ubi Franklin's Son Jayden's 3rd Birthday Party Photos / Ubi Franklin Son, Jayden As A Medical Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by mykelly(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
The dotting dad has been spending so much time with his son lately like taking him along to the office among other places.

See more below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/ubi-franklin-and-son-rock-matching.html?m=1

Cc: Lalasticlala
why on earth is he combining Nike (Spurs) shorts with Adidas (ManU) Jersey? Effects of .........
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by itsmeurLady(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
mykelly:
why on earth is he combining Nike (Spurs) shorts with Adidas (ManU) Jersey? Effects of .........

Because that's what he has
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by Divay22(f): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sniper12:
shud have gone for baby mama from the onset. not all ladies are meant to be wives
Yeah. You're right...
He should just take good care of his baby
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
What's this guy's occupation
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by Alcacer47: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2017
Cutezt:
He is wearing the jersey of these bunch of loosers, it shall never be well with lukaku and Mourinho, they will never go free
see as u dey curse urself...after e dn beta for dem finish,u dey inside zoo dey cry...imbegoat
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by Realhommie(m): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Came:
The look on his face is not fulfilling at all... He knows that something is missing and he can't do anything about it... When a woman is fed up, you can't do anything about it.Life goes on!!!
Reminds me of the classic R. Kelly jam "When a woman's fed up", there's really nothing anyone can do to get her to change her mind no matter how much you try.

He married the wrong woman, if only he took his time to just listen to his own voice of reason he probably would've known before he took the leap.. Well, what's done is done, dude should man up and embrace the future with renewed optimism.. It is well

I pity him though, this isn't what he wanted.
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by Cutezt(m): 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
Alcacer47:
see as u dey curse urself...after e dn beta for dem finish,u dey inside zoo dey cry...imbegoat

Why are you such an idiot? Did I quote you? This is a public forum and everyone has the right to his or her opinion, never you in your miserable life quote me next time you ugly buffoon.

BTW, what are you still doing in the zoo? Pack your parents and family members and leave the zoo, cos only animals stay in a zoo.
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by stonedigital: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Etisalat,Hello house, I have refused to recharge my Etisalat line for the past 3 months simply becos they have become a fraud. Imagine removing ally credits(#2000) within 48 hours for unsolicited messages. I have called their customer care severally and all they do is pretend and apologized that it will me rectified and nothing is done about the situation. Have stopped loading credit on my phone becos as am posting this, #1800 has been removed from last night to this morning without me making any calls or sending SMS. ETISALAT IS A SCAM LETS SPREAD THE NEWS #PLEASE#
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by dollytino4real(f): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
fine boy in a divorced home, wrong place at a right time
Re: Ubi Franklin & Son Rock Matching Jerseys by mykelly(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
itsmeurLady:

Because that's what he has
cool...thanks for letting me know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Precious Onueze Visits IDP Camp In Abuja (Photos) / Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos / Dolapo Badmus Reacts To DJ Olu & Chime's Death; Dismisses Drug Overdose Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.