Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! (5813 Views)

10 Phones With 5000mah Battery Capacity In Nigeria / Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone / Itel Mobile Unveils P51 – A Powerful Phone That Can Last 3 Days From 1 Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Classy Brushed Metal Texture.

The brushed metal body perfectly blends resilient strength and aesthetic design together to for well in your palm. With improved metal processing of rear case,appealing quality of raw materials and comfortable holding experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:54am On Jul 14, 2017
OTG function.

OTG means On The Go,its possible to use the P51 as a power bank and share power with your family or friends,everyone can win that way cool

Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Android 7.0 Nougat.

Itel P51 runs on an Android 7.0 which provides better improvements and refinements over the Marshmallow.

Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Quick Device Swap

You can send apps,contacts, files from your old Itel phone to the P51 via the Quick Device Swap in a convenient and straightforward way. You do not need to redownload apps or start saving contacts one by one...just swap!

Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2017
What got me was the Quick swap on the P51,is it like Xender?
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:25am On Jul 14, 2017
TeeFeh:
Android 7.0 Nougat.

Itel P51 runs on an Android 7.0 which provides better improvements and refinements over the Marshmallow.
it would have been worse if the P51 came with an Android 6.0,glad its 7.0...nice
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2017
TeeFeh:
OTG function.

OTG means On The Go,its possible to use the P51 as a power bank and share power with your family or friends,everyone can win that way cool
OTG is not new,except if the OTG of this P51 charges another phone extremely fast..then it is new..but I heard it does..please is this phone out? I haven't seen it in stores
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by oscillation55(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
The phone is wawwww.
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by NLOwner(m): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
Shebi una don start again?

That's how you guys overhyped the s31 to its early death..

Rubbish set of people..

Meanwhile itelMobileNG, you guys owe me a review copy of this p51, quote me back and I would give you my main moniker so you can confirm!
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
OTG is not new,except if the OTG of this P51 charges another phone extremely fast..then it is new..but I heard it does..please is this phone out? I haven't seen it in stores
Yeah,I heard the OTG of the P51 is quite different from the regular OTG its yet to be confirmed..
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:30am On Jul 15, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
it would have been worse if the P51 came with an Android 6.0,glad its 7.0...nice
lol I thought about it too,glad its an Android 7.0 too embarassed
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
AdeOluwaTomiwa:
What got me was the Quick swap on the P51,is it like Xender?
nah,Xender dont send contacts,this one is like a special feature on the P51.
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by TeeFeh(f): 9:32am On Jul 15, 2017
Sigh,does it look like I am hyping anything here?ordinary post for P51 it's hype in your eyes..nawa for una for this nairaland oo shocked
NLOwner:

Rubbish set of people..

Meanwhile itelMobileNG, you guys owe me a review copy of this p51, quote me back and I would give you my main moniker so you can confirm!
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by Freak101(f): 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
TeeFeh:
Classy Brushed Metal Texture.

The brushed metal body perfectly blends resilient strength and aesthetic design together to for well in your palm. With improved metal processing of rear case,appealing quality of raw materials and comfortable holding experience.
the body looks shiny here, I can't wait to see Live pictures of P51 cool
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by NLOwner(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2017
TeeFeh:
Sigh,does it look like I am hyping anything here?ordinary post for P51 it's hype in your eyes..nawa for una for this nairaland oo shocked

The Amazing features you're talking about are normal stuff that have been in existence for long!

But because it's Itel, you called them Amazing Features just for the hype!

Yes it's a hype and unnecessarily done!

When you start having unique features in your phones, then the hype would be worth it!
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by itelMobileNG: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
NLOwner:

Rubbish set of people..

What website do you write for?
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by NLOwner(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
itelMobileNG:

What website do you write for?

I write for the Smartphone Critics Association of Nairaland [SCAN] grin

I ain't a blogger, I just do my stuff here on NL Phone Section...

I be Local Champion..
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by henry007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
How much is it?
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by solar007: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is nice
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by oodua1stson: 7:59am On Jul 16, 2017
Why would anybody buy itel?

Stupid phone
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by itelMobileNG: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2017
NLOwner:

I write for the Smartphone Critics Association of Nairaland [SCAN] grin

I ain't a blogger, I just do my stuff here on NL Phone Section...

I be Local Champion..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
we would see what we can do. we would need to let the oga at the top know first
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by itelMobileNG: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2017
oodua1stson:
Stupid phone

really??
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by NLOwner(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
itelMobileNG:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
we would see what we can do. we would need to let the oga at the top know first

That sounds like a 70% yes, so I'm waiting... wink

Meanwhile my main moniker is @Whizpeter [The account is currently under a long ban]

Do you remember me?
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by ekesoft(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2017
Lol.. Funny cus... Wen will their fones be OTA approved.....

Lol

No be only OTG.... LOL..( 2012 KILLER SPEC) it's already old so why the praise
TeeFeh:
OTG function.

Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by ekesoft(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2017
You got my support
oodua1stson:

Stupid phone
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by ritababe(f): 11:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
itelMobileNG:

really??

all your products ranging from low end to high end product all of them always lose contacts, I wonder why you guys can't correct them.
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by Oyindebrah(f): 7:43am On Jul 21, 2017
TeeFeh:
OTG function.

OTG is cool,waiting for OTA on itel phones,it gonna blow our mind away. P51 is not bad sha

1 Like

Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by bobo65(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2017
TeeFeh:

U need to visit playstore and see more than a thousand apps that does this... Not even upto 2mb in size

Talk any other reasonable tin

I saw the overhyped s2, it looks so fake

The quality of this kind of phone on aliexpress is around 17k, una peg am for 30k cos of paper specs 5kmah Wey fit b like 3kmah in d real sense

Abeg make itel stop to dey make phone
They never seem to understand the masses
Tecno L5 with 5kmah beat this phone wella, was sold for 16500 wen it was launched, una never serious
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
TeeFeh:
Yeah,I heard the OTG of the P51 is quite different from the regular OTG its yet to be confirmed..
if that's the case,then I'm impressed with the new P51
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
ritababe:

all your products ranging from low end to high end product all of them always lose contacts, I wonder why you guys can't correct them.
to resolve this,I think you should start saving your contacts on Google..especially on P51
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by Oscarpraise(m): 2:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Even though people will probably get the itel P51 because of the massive 5000mAh battery size, I think these are other cool features of the smartphone. All for just 30k
Re: Other Amazing Features Of Itel P51---not All About 5000mah Battery! by beinstein(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2017
TeeFeh:
You either lied here or you're ignorant to the fact that one can transfer contacts via xender. Perhaps you should ask to be thought if you don't know how it's done.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User / Report: Despite Challenges, 9mobile Deal Will Go Ahead / How To Logg Into 2 2go Account With 1 2go Application And Boost Your 2go Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.