Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User (5827 Views)

5 Simple Ways To Be A More Mindful Smartphone User / 8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / This is Why Tecno, Infinix Will Never Try Selling Its Models In US Or Europe! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Freelancerx: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2020
TECNO is making the fastest ramp ups in the highly competitive global market, through its consumer-centric products. There are many reasons which makes you choose TECNO, over other insanely high priced smartphones available in the market. TECNO is offering a combo of budget friendly and exceptional features, packed in alluring body, makes it the first choice of everyone.

Affordability and High Tech Features:

The most important consideration while choosing a phone is the price. TECNO with its classical features and low price giving tough competition to insanely high priced phones available in the market. TECNO mobiles give buyers the best value for their money and committed to giving all in one rich feature. When it comes to affordability, TECNO is unbeatable, as one of its most popular model Camon 12 Air comes with a punch-hole screen at only price of 19,500 , which no other brand is offering at such affordable price.

Now TECNO is also planning to introduce a Popup camera for its consumers at a pocket-friendly price.

The core strength of TECNO lies in its cutting edge products and high tech classical features. Some of the mind-blowing features, which TECNO is offering at such affordable price are; stylish outlook, impressive punch-hole display, high-resolution camera, enlarge storage capacity, big battery. With speedy connection, enlarged ROM and lower power consumption it has made our lives comfortable. Also with such amazing features and many more TECNO is keeping its legacy of facilitating its customers.

Best Cameras:

TECNO mobiles are simply a treat for camera lovers. As selfie mania is sweeping across the world, every smartphone buyer makes sure that the phone is equipped with a high-resolution camera. With TECNO Camera centric phones, one can capture a perfect shot in all types of lightning. With a range of lighting modes, face scanner accuracy and filters features, TECNO, personalize your selfie and group shots and never cease to amaze its consumers. On receiving the profuse response from the audience, it is expected that TECNO’s upcoming phone is also from the same Camon series.

Durability:

With a strong portfolio of smartphones, TECNO has positioned itself as a youth brand, equally popular among fashion enthusiasts, selfie lovers, and youngsters. TECNO always takes precedence in the world of smartphones to equip its users with the latest technology. With multiple tiers of smartphones in the market, TECNO truly has a phone for everyone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by SenorFax(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Tecno is nobody's choice.

Once you taste Xiaomi, Oppo and the likes, you will know what you've been missing at shikini price.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Lawrencestix(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2020
marketer we hail thee
so tecno producing sub standard fones couple with scrappy display and processor is high tech abi.in 2020 dem still dy use hd display with their p22 mediatek chip deceiving ignorant poor Nigerians.Imagine after using htc sony and currently lg i go embrace tecno?speak for yourself op.savvy users don't use tecno

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Sonoyom(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Tecno, high tech specs?...... wetin Okon Calabar no go see for Unical female hostel.

19 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by MusaDanladi1: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Op speak for yourself biko. I would rather use an old Nokia 6210 phone for my needs than use those scrap phones from the stables of Transission Holdings. It's just a personal choice.

12 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by edoairways: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
SenorFax:
Tecno is nobody's choice.

Once you taste Xiaomi, Oppo and the likes, you will know what you've been missing at shikini price.
Unfortunately many Nigerians don't know those brand

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by edoairways: 1:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tecno marketer well done

12 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by shogsman(m): 4:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
Op stop whatever you're smoking with immediate effect

10 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Dlee1(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2020
The topic should have been " Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice for Freelancerx"

11 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by luvyaself95(m): 6:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
Another Tecno Marketer Spotted. where does Tecno is Durable and best phone. Keep on deceiving yourself.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Mustack: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
edoairways:

Unfortunately many Nigerians don't know those brand

Speak for yourself. Jiayu was my unpopular phone I firstly use. After tasting it I realised dat na burnt jolof rice dy sweet pass.

Currently on umidigi A5pro.

Use it and you'll never remain desame

5 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by edoairways: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2020
Mustack:

Speak for yourself. Jiayu was my unpopular phone I firstly use. After tasting it I realised dat na burnt jolof rice dy sweet pass.

Currently on umidigi A5pro.

Use it and you'll never remain desame
Mr man am not just speaking for myself but for others, just exclude yourself if you need to. Those brands are not popular based on the users me and my team had seen. Many Nigerians still prefer tecno inspite of the flaws accused by many on this platform
Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Mustack: 11:30pm On Jan 31, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man am not just speaking for myself but for others, just exclude yourself if you need to. Those brands are not popular based on the users me and my team had seen. Many Nigerians still prefer tecno inspite of the flaws accused by many on this platform

It's because the have eye but can't see. Something is giving you problem and you cant find alternative. I Stop using Tecno after they do me ojoro with tecno M5

9 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by edoairways: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Mustack:

It's because the have eye but can't see. Something is giving you problem and you cant find alternative. I Stop using Tecno after they do me ojoro with tecno M5
I don't even use tecno either but the reality shows that many Nigerians still prefer them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by flexerking(m): 7:26am On Feb 01, 2020
techno is nobody first choice. na condition make cray fish bend

8 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2020
OP dey deceive himself dia. Mom has been using tecno and infinix since the past couple of years until I got her a Samsung note 8, that was when she confessed she'd been using advanced calculators as phones grin

15 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Mustack: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2020
Keepem:
OP dey deceive himself dia. Mom has been using tecno and infinix since the past couple of years until I got her a Samsung note 8, that was when she confessed she'd been using advanced calculators as phones grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Mohbola(f): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2020
Its not becoming a first choice user.... They really need to improve on some areas, but they still have a reasonable market share.

4 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Emjace(m): 9:31am On Feb 01, 2020
The topic should be, why tecno is becoming the first choice of some lazy and ignorant smartphone users..

9 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Mustack: 9:40am On Feb 01, 2020
Emjace:
The topic should be, why tecno is becoming the first choice of some lazy and ignorant smartphone users..

Hold my bear

6 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Emjace(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2020
Mustack:

Hold my bear
wink
Mustack:

Hold my bear

1 Like

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by masterfactor(m): 10:38am On Feb 01, 2020
Emjace:
wink
Wetine musa no go see for Gate. Only a novice will pick Tecno, Infinix and Itel as a first choice....

5 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Emjace(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2020
masterfactor:

Wetine musa no go see for Gate. Only a novice will pick Tecno, Infinix and Itel as a first choice....
Tecno flagships dey use mtk p23 and below as their main processors

5 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by masterfactor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
Emjace:
Tecno flagships dey use mtk p23 and below as their main processors
As in and their user will say "Why will I buy a phone that I will not use half of the function e.g irblaster,compass,pedometer NFC e.t.c" This are things that makes 's a phone smart but because them wan sell market to gullible people, them go see white call am black. Like I will always tell my friends or who ever cares to listen "No one buys Tecno from the heart it is the condition that we find our self in Nigeria.."

9 Likes

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by drwoodr007: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2020
Una dey try. Your newest devices are really cool. More can still be achieved.
Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by drwoodr007: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
If that were the case, then the brand must be doing something really interesting.
Emjace:
Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by drwoodr007: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2020
And why is that? why do you think so?
edoairways:

I don't even use tecno either but the reality shows that many Nigerians still prefer them
Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by drwoodr007: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
Do you remember the time Samsung phones were exploding like bomb?
Mustack:

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by drwoodr007: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
That's because Nigerians love affordable products.
edoairways:

Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by edoairways: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
drwoodr007:
That's because Nigerians love affordable products.
Affordability
Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Ebubeslym(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
One week old pouvoir 3 air Black crisp and fresh 25k Lagos
Re: Why Tecno Is Becoming A First Choice Of Every Smartphone User by Mustack: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2020
masterfactor:

Imagine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Battle Of The Phone Brands (come Check Yours) / Full Tutorial On How To Mod Operamini / List Of Infinix Phones In Nigeria – Features, Specs & Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.