Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

See What These Women Go Through Just To Become Pregnant (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What These Women Go Through Just To Become Pregnant (photos) (1027 Views)

Drama As Two Nuns Become Pregnant In Catholic Church / I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What These Women Go Through Just To Become Pregnant (photos) by Priscy01(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2017
The agony of a woman not having a child can not be quantified by any measurement in the world, so no one can blame these women for going the extra mile to ensure they are also called mothers.

This is the story of dozens of women in Indian who are desperately looking for a child as they allow ‘God-men’ to trample over them. Tribal women in Andhra Pradesh, southern India, have performed this ritual for generations during the annual festival of Ekadashi, during the month of July.

Source;
http://drinosblog..nl/2017/07/see-what-these-women-go-through-just-to.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: See What These Women Go Through Just To Become Pregnant (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
The man walking on them looks like Buharishocked

Religion; Man's greatest problems

2 Likes

Re: See What These Women Go Through Just To Become Pregnant (photos) by doughziay: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2017
smartty68:
The man walking on them looks like Buharishocked

Religion; Man's greatest problems

Not my Buhari Plsss

He has a striking resemblance wIth FELA
Re: See What These Women Go Through Just To Become Pregnant (photos) by smartty68(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2017
doughziay:

Not my Buhari Plsss

He has a striking resemblance wIth FELA
Ok! I'll share it evenly.

He looks like Buhari from the head down to his waist. He looks like Fela from the waist down to his toes.
Re: See What These Women Go Through Just To Become Pregnant (photos) by Blackfire(m): 11:20am On Jul 14, 2017
And many will be pregnant and abort he or she.

*lord have mercy on us*

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! Four Girls Allegedly Using Juju To Trap Boys Using Their Wombs / Horror In Libya:i Drank Water Oozing Out Of D Dead In Prison To Survive- Victim / AMAZING: Woman Vomits Bundles Of Money In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.