Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges (356 Views)

Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges / Physical Fitness Activities On The Street Of Lagos; How Safe? / Young Adults Are Drinking Themselves To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges by femoomo(m): 11:36am On Jul 14, 2017
Good morning to everyone. My name is Oluwafemi. Am an occupational therapist and work with children and young adults with physical and behavioural challenges. Please do not hesitate to call on me in case you meet anyone who needs my services. God bless Nigeria....
Re: Working With Children And Young Adults With Physical And Behavioural Challenges by efvee: 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
is it free?

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Loses Baby To Road Accident & Life To Poor Health System In Owerri / Beautiful Burn Survivor Shares Her Inspirational Survival Story On IG / The Ultimate Trimifi Diet Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.