Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane (49223 Views)

How To Browse Using Mobile Data While Your Phone Is On Airplane Mode / 'putting Your Phone On Alarm Can Save Your Phone If Stolen' / Top Reasons To Use Airplane Mode Even When You’re Not Flying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Pearstep: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
true but most people don't really know that and they don't care either...I got one friend travelling by air taking selfie and uploading to whatsapp status while travelling on air.

by the way please help your boy on his newly launch forum https://pearstep.com your help is appreciated and needed. thank you
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Pearstep: 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
true but most people don't really know that and they don't care either...I got one friend travelling by air taking selfie and uploading to whatsapp status while travelling on air.
by the way please help your boy on his newly launch forum https://pearstep.com your help is appreciated and needed. thank you
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by exlinkleads(f): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
ok
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by watchindelta(m): 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
i don,t even know undecided am guilty ohhhh shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Niccoloimhotep: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok

Nissan altima for sale
Ibadan

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by ILoveChess: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
What annoys me is that airplane mode doesn't allow me to connect my.bluetooth headset
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by zicoraads: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
I de jonze since be that. I wee make sure my phone remains normal the next time. Make e sha no go crash the plane lipsrsealed
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Ebulonse(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

"You may have heard that unpleasant noise from an audio system, that occasionally happens when a mobile phone is nearby."

Hmmm!! Thats An Explicit Scenario. Ah Swear It Is Really Exasperating To One's Equainmity. I Resent Such Annoying Decibels, It Ruffles My Patience.
angry angry >smiley
Oga...all DZ plenty grammar for DZ small info? Who does that?

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by czaratwork: 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Have you ever flown? grin grin grin grin
okosodo:
My God, i have been making a big mistake

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Nikbaebrown(f): 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lolz!!! How Do You Mean Sir
Kuku kee me nah cheesy grin
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by mikejj(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
which mode wil i switch too if i climb okada.since no okada mode.
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by IYANGBALI: 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op the reason is because they don't want the passenger sitting next to you to steal it
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Charleynmuo: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
I will never put my plane on phone mode again.
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by NanaF: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
fistonati:
Its now mainly because of terrorist activities.
When the phone is on AIRPLANE MODE,a ll networks are automatically switched off only and its only ad-hoc connections that can work on such mode, which means that the connections must be from two people close to each other.

Most international carriers have wifi on their airplanes. So while you're in flight, You can email, send messages on several apps, iMessage, call via skype, whatsapp, FaceTime etc.
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by okosodo: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
czaratwork:
Have you ever flown? grin grin grin grin
poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by okosodo: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
SEun55:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

?*Refer A Friend and Get 500MB as Compensation..
100% Sure and Reliable...

?*These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp?? ? :- Add us Bellow
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
you are a thief bro

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by mercy232(f): 4:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
Imagine o, few months ago, I almost fainted when I realised some ppl's fones were still much active on board... believing it could cause a serious palava, so it's this simple...NEXT PLS
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Itzmoses(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2017
But most times Arik air advise her passages to turn off the phone instead of puting in on airplane mode.
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by iammolise(m): 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hmm. Okay
I know that sound they talked about
It happens when ever u have ur phone closed to a radio( kponkponkponkponkpon!)
I've always thought it's network connected coz when ever that sound occurs it's either SMS alert or phone rings.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Edoziesmart(m): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Very educative post
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by toloskhati(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
YOU HAVE NEVER FLOWN IN AN AIRPLANE BEFORE, WHAT ABOUT YOUR LAST NIGHT FLIGHT TO IDIROKO? DIDN'T YOU SWITCH OFF YOUR CHINA PHONE?

1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
okay!!!
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by NobleAngell(f): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

"You may have heard that unpleasant noise from an audio system, that occasionally happens when a mobile phone is nearby."

Hmmm!! Thats An Explicit Scenario. Ah Swear It Is Really Exasperating To One's Equainmity. I Resent Such Annoying Decibels, It Ruffles My Patience.
angry angry >smiley

Hahahahaha this your grammar ehnnnnnnn...I call this grammatical show-off.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by pansophist(m): 4:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
So a multi million dollar aircraft can't ignore the attack of my 100% phone? Lol
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by joenor(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one go even make am faster.
muller101:
How about Edo air ways. Will it affect that one too. Something like this
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by joenor(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Thanks for the info
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Unimaginable123: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
I travelled from Abuja to Ibadan late last year. The woman beside me left her phone on throughout the duration of the flight. When the air stewards come, she would just put off the screen.
And all she was just browsing were pictures, fashion and make-up.
I was wondering, could all those not wait till she gets down? Not as if she was browsing 'Breaking News' or anything important
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Copy that.
Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Me na just of network commot
Or I wan make e charge fast, Ehen when person deh disturb me sef

Re: The Real Reason Why You Put Your Phone On Airplane “flight” Mode In the Plane by Unimaginable123: 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2017
Itzmoses:
But most times Arik air advise her passages to turn off the phone instead of puting in on airplane mode.
not only arik. Most airlines advise such. For just an hour trip, why can't people just put off their phones

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Cheap Smart Phones In Nigeria Priced Under N40,000 (february 2015) / What's The Best Midnight Data Plan Available? / Equiano: Google’s Second Subsea Cable In Africa Arrives In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.