Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Can U Ever Commit Suicide? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can U Ever Commit Suicide? (625 Views)

Atheists More Likely To Self-destruct And Commit Suicide! / Can You Jump Into A River To Save A Stranger Who Tries To Commit Suicide? / Will A Born Again Christian Commit Adultery? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Ever Commit Suicide? by afrobaby(f): 2:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
I have watched so many movies and heard so many stories of people committing sucide,
now I wanna ask, is there anything that can ever happen to you that can make you commit suicide

as for me, I can never take my life cos its the most precious gift I have
anyone with a contrary opinion?
Re: Can U Ever Commit Suicide? by DeepSight(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
I cannot see myself being suicidal. It is decidedly un-african. We believe in sitting tight, and rather than die, would seek a third term in office. grin

However we must respect the right to merci-killing (Euthanasia). It is barbaric to prolong the suffering of terminally ill persons who are incapacitated to such a degree as to render further life absolutely worthless.

Further i must say also that if death is viewed as a transition from one realm to the next, then there is absolutely nothing wrong with suicide - it is just as harmless as a man going from Lagos to Abuja.
Re: Can U Ever Commit Suicide? by manmustwac(m): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2010
Even religious peope who are suffering and struggling to survive on less than $2 dollars a day prefer to suffer than commit suicide and go to Heaven or Paradise prematurely.
Re: Can U Ever Commit Suicide? by ogajim(m): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
Suicide is an EASY PUNK way out, pure and simple.
Re: Can U Ever Commit Suicide? by DeepSight(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2010
Let's say i am an old sage who has tired of the physical realm and is eager to see what rests on the other side (if anything).

I take my life. What is wrong with that?
Re: Can U Ever Commit Suicide? by Talk2Deji(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2014
I can never be a suicidal for many reasons, I love my life and appreciate being alive. Doesn't really matter the longetivity. A suicidal hurt himself, leave deep pains and sorrow in the heart of his family asides the black label print.

(1) (Reply)

Find Your Missing Rib, A Perfect Spouse / I Saw The Tribulation (in 1981)(ken Peters Prophecy) / You Are Called To Lead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.