Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Am In Need Of Honda Expert In Owerri - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am In Need Of Honda Expert In Owerri (2550 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic / Imo Black Cab: Innoson Buses Replace Keke In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Am In Need Of Honda Expert In Owerri by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
grimadult:

No offence but i thought you said all mechs in owerri are quacks and do only trial and error. So its right for us to assume you are referring him to another trial and error mech. #justsaying

exactly my point, he actually is. but he is willing to adhere to instructions. like I said earlier.

half bread is better than none. it's actually better to get to pH or onitsha or aba, if one can. although I'm always open to learn new things and new people, if u have seen anyone competent enough, please let me know. I'm not in owerri but I have colleagues who would kill for someone like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anything Wrong With The Nissan Juke Model? / 2009 - 2010 Corolla Ac Problems / Nissan Altima Issue - P1777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.