Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband (41650 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Tecno66: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamGobe:
Go for DNA test

These hoes ain't loyal
DNA test for what? The essence of the test is to prove the paternity of the child but since the man's genotype is AA and that of the child is SS, it is 100% clear that one of the S could have come from another man. QED.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nickymezor(f): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Some women no b am at all undecided
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by olaszydaruma(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
Women have always be the problem of men since time memorial. WO-----woe to MEN-----men
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by godmon(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
na wao
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by morereb10: 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2017
no shame at all
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by dre11(m): 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2017
ybalogs:
I WAS AT THE HEARING.VERY FUNNY WHEN THE WIFE ASKED THE JUDGE TO SAVE HER MARRIAGE.

you mean life and direct

Abeg, Shey Nah beauty the woman get to have trapped the man down all these years with her cheating powers
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Vecharry(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why did u marry her then? people get Carried away by this emotion called love and forget to face reality. what's hard in saying u are not interested. I believe in action and results, if u say u will change, and I nor see am with my eye, forget

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by canalily(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
paybak:
that thing don pass milk factory.. Oh boy.
ok u wnt tap?
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by juman(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
Sorry o, the wife should take the ss child to the owner.

They dont have good leaders in that south west.
They need leaders that would wake up agriculture.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by thingsyoudo123(m): 5:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
she doesnt know why the child is SS is like saying u dont knw why 2+3 is equal to 8. Its clear d answer is not correct na!!! Wat a wife...
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
Some women are not respectful and loyal... Look that the mess you land yourself into... That is a wise man once said "you don't know the true value of something until you loose it"... Your eye don clear now...
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by delishpot: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Easy solution. To clear all doubt that the baby was not switched they should go for DNA test. If the baby is related to the wife but not the husband BUSTED! If the baby doesnt belong to any of them then the hospital should be trced and action taken to recover their real baby.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by escodotman: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
wiseman1494:
Get the message; AS and AA couples can never and will never give birth to SS in their first filial generation. DNA is not a necessity!!
Not only in 'first filial generation'. It can never happen, even in 1000th filia generation, if there's anything like that
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by lelvin(m): 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Op...

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ybalogs(m): 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
dre11:

you mean life and direct

Abeg, Shey Nah beauty the woman get to have trapped the man down all these years with her cheating powers
YEA,SHE TRY SMALL BUT STILL THE MAN FALL HANDS TO HAVE STAYED THIS LONG IN THE MARRIAGE
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ybalogs(m): 6:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
As in the part wey burst my head pass na when she talk say she no no how the pekin be ss
NAH MAD WOMAN SHE BE CONFIRMED
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by samsam2019: 6:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dear op, the area is Ayegun, Oleyo. Not alegun
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
ybalogs:
NAH MAD WOMAN SHE BE CONFIRMED
Its crazy man....so crazy.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Papadoh(m): 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
“My lord, it is true that I consume alcohol, but it is only during cold weather."
Naija u no go kuku kill pesin.

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by OlujobaSamuel: 6:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
na waoo
which kind wahala be dis.
she don turn public tap
she poison water for house
i no get car but buy am car so na she dey drive me
she drive me reach middle of road park car sey make i gind my way with the car when i no sabi drive
i no sabi how the child be ss
na for cold weather only i dey take shekpe
make una add yours.
d case tire me, abeg family members no dey court then? i wan know their comment
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Hassanamed: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
Illiteracy in high places, my friend it is possible, ask ur maths teacher what is mutually independent events in probability, the chances may be low but not completely off!
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by diva90: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamGobe:
Go for DNA test

These hoes ain't loyal

Do they need DNA test?? As and AA cannot have Ss pikin. It's biologically impossible. So only she alone can tell who the father of the child is but it is certainly not her husband. Unless they are both not 100% sure of their genotype
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by logica(m): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Krisddon:
What is it with Yoruba girls and alcohol + promiscuity?
With a name like Florence, your brain should've been able to deduce that her ethnicity is in doubt. I can bet she's Igbo. smiley
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by escodotman: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hassanamed:
Illiteracy in high places, my friend it is possible, ask ur maths teacher what is mutually independent events in probability, the chances may be low but not completely off!
It is science and not mathematics. Go and understand the science behind genotype first before you make that kind of comment. Are you wiser than science? Illetracy my foot

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by logica(m): 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hassanamed:
AA, AS. How many S's did you count? I counted just one. So what is the probability of having 2 S's as in SS? Math tells me it is 0%. Which kind of Math were you taught?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by hatchy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2017
Women wahala is too much.

This is what happens when a man die:
God will ask his Angels,is he married?
If yes, he will say, "go straight into heaven my child for you have been to hell already"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by IamGobe(m): 7:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pearly255:

Plus your mama undecided

Lol....e pain her

Mumu undecided

Wreaked conscience

Did I mention ur name here

To 'qoute' jxt dey hungry u
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by CHARLOE(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2017
missbronze:
Eya, i feel she needs to be saved.

One don't just wake up to become addicted to something., perhaps she is traumatized or something.

She needs counselling for the sake of her children.
Pele o! I bet u wont sound this way if its a man messing up.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by vannessa7(f): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
fidalgo19:
What is *GOBE*?
*GOBE* is when you give a beautiful girl a lift
and she faints in your car. You take her to the
hospital and when you get there, the doctor says
she's pregnant and congratulates you that you are
going to be father very soon. You then shout that
you are not the father and the girl says you are the
father....
Things are now getting *GOBEFUL*.
You require a DNA test to prove you are
not the father...
Things are now getting *GOBESTIC* when
the doctor comes with the result saying you can
not be a father because you are infertile... You are
relieved, but on your way home you
remember
you are married with three kids at home!...
Now you are extremely *GOBECIOUS*.
Now, you begin to ask yourself who is the
father of those kids... You get home to find out
that the gateman is their real father. You are now
*GOBEDED*..
U decided to travel home to complain to ur mother
about the latest development.. And ur Mum with
tears running down her cheeks tells u,my son..
I'm so sowie... Ur Dad ain't really ur Dad...
Then u know that things are now
*GOBESTICATED*
Only those who are from *GOBERIA* will laff alone without sharing dis......so don't live a life of *GOBEOLOGY*

you want to kill person will laugh abi?, ROFL take your time
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ab11baddo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
dessz:
thanks bro we almost missed it...with the points u mentioned it can be seen beyond any doubt that she is a yorHOEba
that's d only thing ur demented brain could noticed.... Idiot
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
eyinjuege:
I can't laugh...

She doesn't know how the last child became AS....

Anyway, go and do DNA, it will tell if you were given a wrong baby in the hospital, or if your husband is truly the father

No need for DNA test, the child is not his because it is impossible for an AA father and an AS mother to produce a SS child; the real father is either AS or SS himself.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by vannessa7(f): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
fidalgo19:
What is *GOBE*?
*GOBE* is when you give a beautiful girl a lift
and she faints in your car. You take her to the
hospital and when you get there, the doctor says
she's pregnant and congratulates you that you are
going to be father very soon. You then shout that
you are not the father and the girl says you are the
father....
Things are now getting *GOBEFUL*.
You require a DNA test to prove you are
not the father...
Things are now getting *GOBESTIC* when
the doctor comes with the result saying you can
not be a father because you are infertile... You are
relieved, but on your way home you
remember
you are married with three kids at home!...
Now you are extremely *GOBECIOUS*.
Now, you begin to ask yourself who is the
father of those kids... You get home to find out
that the gateman is their real father. You are now
*GOBEDED*..
U decided to travel home to complain to ur mother
about the latest development.. And ur Mum with
tears running down her cheeks tells u,my son..
I'm so sowie... Ur Dad ain't really ur Dad...
Then u know that things are now
*GOBESTICATED*
Only those who are from *GOBERIA* will laff alone without sharing dis......so don't live a life of *GOBEOLOGY*

ROFL, you want to kill person with laugh, take your time o,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife / See What This Woman Did To Her Child (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.