Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband (41639 Views)

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Nigerian Lady And Her Mother-in-law Clash Abroad As Husband Films It. Photos / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by FTbomb(m): 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2017
your "wife" obviously fvck a sickle cell patient. go do a DNA test shaperly!
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by vannessa7(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin na wa
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by LEOVOLUTION(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pearly255:

Plus your mama undecided

You sound pained. Are you a hoe

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ideology(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
hahhahahahah @public tap

its happening everywhere, so am not in a hurry ...
Public Tap don full naija from literate to illiterates, from Christians to Non Christians.

Its well sha
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by bizhop01: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
it is true that I consume alcohol, but it is only during cold weather
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
'They achieved greatness together' grin
My ribs
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by sisisioge: 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Now that's a slot about town cool
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by eyinjuege: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

No need for DNA test, the child is not his because it is impossible for an AA father and an AS mother to produce a SS child; the real father is either AS or SS himself.

I think DNA is important in this case, especially if she's adamant he's the father.

What if she was given the wrong baby home?

DNA will show he's not the father, and she's not the mother.
DNA test isn't only for determining paternity, and can be used to determine maternal, sibling, uncle etc links.
While at it, if the DNA shows he's the father, then his genotype status of AA is in doubt.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Ishilove: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
sisisioge:
Now that's a slot about town cool
She is Animashaun

Obo na molue. Anybody can enter tongue
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by sisisioge: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ishilove:

She is Animashaun

Obo na molue. Anybody can enter tongue

You should ban yourself straight up grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Ishilove: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2017
sisisioge:

tongue tongue grin
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
sisisioge:

seconded... cc:ishilove
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Ishilove: 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
Dharniel:

seconded...
cc:ishilove
Bad belle

Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by LoveJesus87(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
Caustics:
shocked you consume alcohol only in the cold weather?
No mind the idiot grin
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:39am On Jul 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

I think DNA is important in this case, especially if she's adamant he's the father.

What if she was given the wrong baby home?

DNA will show he's not the father, and she's not the mother.
DNA test isn't only for determining paternity, and can be used to determine maternal, sibling, uncle etc links.
While at it, if the DNA shows he's the father, then his genotype status of AA is in doubt.

I'll agree with you only to the extent of the other considerations you mentioned (maternity siblings etc) which are however not relevant here, because we are only concerned with the issue paternity as it affects the alleged father in this marriage.
I repeat; if the alleged father is confirmed as AA and the child is SS, then that is sufficient to exclude the man from being the father because there is no way the child could have inherited an 'S' gene from an AA father and therefore an additional DNA test is needless since it cannot provide anymore information to make this man the father
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by TiffanyDavies(f): 2:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Cold weather consumer..issorite!
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Pylony(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmm! Fear lady wey dey drink Alcohol o.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by eyinjuege: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

I'll agree with you only to the extent of the other considerations you mentioned (maternity siblings etc) which are however not relevant here, because we are only concerned with the issue paternity as it affects the alleged father in this marriage.
I repeat; if the alleged father is confirmed as AA and the child is SS, then that is sufficient to exclude the man from being the father because there is no way the child could have inherited an 'S' gene from an AA father and therefore an additional DNA test is needless since it cannot provide anymore information to make this man the father

You still are not getting my point. What if the child isn't also hers? The only reason I mentioned DNA is ro rule out that possibility. It's rare, but very possible for babies to be switched at birth.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by dtrend(m): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=Islie post=58449908]

http://punchng.com/my-wife-gave-birth-to-ss-im-aa-and-she-is-as-man-tells-court/

Story that touches the prick
They were one,after an extra prick got involved, they are now two
May God help your children. . ...
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Pearly255:

Plus your mama undecided
u replied cuz u be certified hoe, expired product.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:07am On Jul 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

You still are not getting my point. What if the child isn't also hers? The only reason I mentioned DNA is ro rule out that possibility. It's rare, but very possible for babies to be switched at birth.

Your were well understood; unfortunately you are the one not getting my point after repeated explanation (read my post carefully again).
I repeat, the issue at hand was whether or not the complainant in this case was the father; as we can see his genotype (AA) has already excluded him from being the father of the (SS) genotype child; an additional DNA test to therefore prove the child's maternity and whether or not he was switched at birth (against the unsuspecting mother) is at this point irrelevant because even if the child had been switched, the test would prove nothing to contradict the fact that the man was still not the father - as already proven by the genotype analysis.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by logica(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Your were well understood; unfortunately you are the one not getting my point after repeated explanation (read my post carefully again).
I repeat, the issue at hand was whether or not the complainant in this case was the father; as we can see his genotype (AA) has already excluded him from being the father of the (SS) genotype child; an additional DNA test to therefore prove the child's maternity and whether or not he was switched at birth (against the unsuspecting mother) is at this point irrelevant because even if the child had been switched, the test would prove nothing to contradict the fact that the man was still not the father - as already proven by the genotype analysis.
The point being made was, if the baby could be proven not to hers as well (switched at birth), then the claim of infidelity against her would be somewhat blunted.
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 16, 2017
peeps it possibly an issue of misdiagnosis according to this thread....... .... www.nairaland.com/3922963/yes-it-not-impossible-aa
Re: My Wife Gave Birth To SS, I’m AA And She Is AS – Husband by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2017
logica:
The point being made was, if the baby could be proven not to hers as well (switched at birth), then the claim of infidelity against her would be somewhat blunted.

In that regard; yes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Boy Born Without Limbs (missing Arms & Legs) In Bauchi / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians / "My Husband Agreed I Date Our Labourer" - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.