Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** (4559 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by praxisnetworks: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Someday someone like this without any morals will deceive Nigerians into voting him into key positions even with all the of inconsistency found here. Some people have no morals or consistency with the truth. Their idea of the truth is the language of their stomach.
exactly. he knows that we have been able to pick the holes in his character... hence the rush to get the thread removed.

1 Like

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
If only Gbawe had paid up! Tonye banked on the wrong party 2 years ago today he is banking on less
Please shed more light. I was wondering what happened to this thread this earlier this morning.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I'm more concerned about his character than his achievements. It's actually dangerous for Nigeria's future when people like him are next of kin to the mantle of leadership. It's dangerous.
Which I think is the Op's main aim of making this thread.
Tonyebarcanista too has a great opportunity to defend his actions and really show people who have been following his write ups that he's worthy of their respective and deserve the believe they have in his works
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2017
So much hidden posts... The truth must be on this thread
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by praxisnetworks: 6:27am On Jul 15, 2017
we need youths with the strength of character to believe in a cause and stand by it no matter what..

sarrki:
Op

Tonyebarcanista is free under the constitution to associate with any party of his choice also their is freedom of association

Please go and settle your party problem and stop dragging people to your poo

Oga will be happy if you can devote the weekend for him

If their is one sha ?
we need youths with the strength of character to believe in a cause and stand by it no matter what..

you are sold on Buhari... I don't agree with you but I respect your decision. however turning colors will make you lose my respect
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 15, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...very inconsistent fellow. The greatest I have seen in my whole life. No principle, no reputation, no value system,no conscience.Nothing nothing!
Wow!
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 15, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
The truth remains That Tonyebarcanista is only pursuing his own personal Agenda By deliberately Creating Attention-Seeking Headlines To attract Traffic to his Idealism but his selfish agenda becloud his reasonings to see the reality, Those with selfless agenda following PDP Crisis could easily see that APDA is a plan-B of PDP(Dokpesi presence@ the supreme court confirms that), a plan that threw Sheriff faction into confusion thereby allowing the Makarfi faction an antidode to losing further members of PDP
But Tonye was Not abreast of the whole idea but was rather expecting and wished PDP dead because of a mere party position he might have been offered in APDA, and that tell me why he cant answer a simple question someone ask him that:...A party with morethan 10 serving governors nd over 30 serving senators is dead, A party that controls the oil rich delta is dead?

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Viola2017: 7:37am On Jul 15, 2017
He is a child, I realized this more than 4 years ago reading his comments. One must serve before vying to become a boss. No inconsistent servant has ever attained boss level. Define what u want to achieve, beg God to.place you where u ought to be(right place at the right time), then wait for success but i don't see success coming his way cos he is still a CHILD
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:27am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Op

Tonyebarcanista is free under the constitution to associate with any party of his choice also their is freedom of association

Please go and settle your party problem and stop dragging people to your poo

Oga will be happy if you can devote the weekend for him

If their is one sha ?
Lol oga pls allow them expRess themselves. It is said that when people talk or right about you, it only shows that you are not irrelevant in the scheme of things. So let them continue, it's all part of democratic right!!!

The truth is that, PDP is DEAD!!! tongue
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by lightblazingnow(m): 8:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Tony Stop replying​ to this thread and be a man

You are disturbing yourself
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:
Tony Stop replying​ to this thread and be a man

You are disturbing yourself
The question is... Is can he ignore his real self being revealed here? He has tried getting the thread hidden to no avail
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol oga pls allow them expRess themselves. It is said that when people talk or right about you, it only shows that you are not irrelevant in the scheme of things. So let them continue, it's all part of democratic right!!!

The truth is that, PDP is DEAD!!! tongue
Whether PDP is dead or alive is not my bidness.... I am not a hired pen neither am I a political jobber.
But unfortunately for sheriff supporters like you... Nigeria has survived a one party state and our democratic space has been enhanced and deepened.... You tonyebarcanista are in reality a enemy of Nigeria's democracy

Where's gbawe?

TonyeBarcanista:
Like I said, the PDP SM is on a rebuilding stage, it hasn't been fully built. By tthe grace of God things will become stabilised after the convention.

and the ipod yoot above doesn't even know that the reply was targeted at @Ochornogor, while others captured were part of those in the conversation. Ipot youth try to learn how twitter works
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

exactly. he knows that we have been able to pick the holes in his character... hence the rush to get the thread removed.
I didn't know he tried removing the thread. That dude is something else. I wonder how people live with their conscience in such hypocrisy depth.

1 Like

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
SmartChoices:

Which I think is the Op's main aim of making this thread.
Tonyebarcanista too has a great opportunity to defend his actions and really show people who have been following his write ups that he's worthy of their respective and deserve the believe they have in his works
Show? He'd need a complete formatting. Whatever he says wouldn't hold water to anyone who knows him or use 1% of the inactive part of their brain. What this thread should serve as is, information to unformed minds and hopefully a possible absolution on his part. But I doubt he still has the gift of self-disgust. I find it hard to believe that adults change very often. There's a certain age we get to where out default attitudes become the conglomeration of all we've done before reaching that stage. At that point it's very hard to change. Especially for a talking stomach.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Show? He'd need a complete formatting. Whatever he says wouldn't hold water to anyone who knows him or use 1% of the inactive part of their brain. What this thread should serve as is, information to unformed minds and hopefully a possible absolution on his part. But I doubt he still has the gift of self-disgust. I find it hard to believe that adults change very often. There's a certain age we get to where out default attitudes become the conglomeration of all we've done before reaching that stage. At that point it's very hard to change. Especially for a talking stomach.
LOL @ talking stomach
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi barca
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by nku5: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
Why una dey take barcanistus sweep ground like this grin

When igbo hating was reigning he follow, when APC begin reign he follow, now na APDA. Very soon he go folllw NURTW grin
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
nku5:
Why una dey take barcanistus sweep ground like this grin

When igbo hating was reigning he follow, when APC begin reign he follow, now na APDA. Very soon he go folllw NURTW grin
Extremely wicked...

1 Like

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Viola2017:
What's wrong with this guy,(tonyebarcanista) I've been here long enough to notice your unsteady attitude. You were once in APC with one mama ndi are (mother of mad people) called Berem and one Ngene whatever, you and your lots insulted the hell out of the former president. When one Gbawe refused you protection from God knows what, you switched to PDP. Leadership tussle started in PDP, you pitched your tent with the Sheriff faction. You once insulted Deji Adenyanju here on Nairaland. Now Makarfi's faction came down with victory today, you are now saying that PDP is dead because your faction lost out. Guy always ask God to place you in the right place at the right time. Sit down one place for once and my regards to Mama ndi ara (berem) your friend seems hunger has dealt with her badly cos she is lamenting about the govt she strongly supported.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Just tell the house you made a mistake jumping ship because you thought pdp is dead. Now it seems they would weather the storm and you are embarrassed in advance because you would soon go back to your vomit, confirming what most people say about you. tongue tongue
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
kaboninc:

He wanted something all this time. APC no give am, PDP no give am, now APDA don give am.

What's the next now?
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
DONSMITH123:
TonyeBarcanista is like FFK. Give him bread and he will sing and dance for you.

Not only APDA...Na under lipsrsealed
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:

tonye the guy that talks from both sides of the mouth i wont be suprised if i see another write up tomorrow..continue with ur write ups...but remember politics is a dirty game...and for politics no be write up people won chop...if i hear say no God father for apda...sense fall on that person way say God fatherism go die for nigerian politics..WHO TAKES TONYE SERIOUS ANYWAYS...tomorrow this same guy will post one write about apda..i know its politics so i understand
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Tonye has really lost all his goodwill with his jumpology every now and then.

I pray you stay with your new party
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pidgin2:

E bi like say na u wan kill yoursef with all this shameful political prostitution wey u dey do, abi u dey tink say people fulish? E no hard to sée tru u na, u dey hungry bro, take things easy o, learn from your elders dem no dey talk tu much o my broda

1 Like

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
PointZerom:

Jumpology no be small, I only pity those that sees him as their mentor.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
oyb:
The miscalculatior strikes again. Expect TonyeBarcanista to delete his profile and re-emerge as t.Barcanista.

As he ported to pdp to apc to pdp to apda to. ..
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Elijahhopelarry:
tonyebarcanista u have changed camp again abi
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
trappatoni:
in frank donga's voice "you will just be merry go rounding".Tonyebarcanista mo gbedi fun e! Wa tun pada si PDP abi APC ni sin.Na God save you say u no be woman.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by lightblazingnow(m): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
There is more than just the thread

I encourage the OP please think differently and act accordingly

The job have been done already and please don't fight for time, allow time to tell

Long live Nigerians

Long live Nairaland and Seun
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ibime:

Tonye is only loyal to his stomach. He sings for whoever will pay him.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
lightblazingnow:
There is more than just the thread

I encourage the OP please think differently and act accordingly

The job have been done already and please don't fight for time, allow time to tell

Long live Nigerians

Long live Nairaland and Seun
Tonyebarcanista come up with your real moniker...stop using this clone... You have the room to disprove people's opinions of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LIVE! Over 3 Million Rivers People Defy Heavy Rain To Welcome Kanu In PH (video) / Biafra Can Only Be Achieved By WAR / The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.