Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** (4554 Views)

4 Reasons Nigerians Cannot Afford To Have Atiku In Aso Rock By TonyeBarcanista / Tonyebarcanista Tongue-lashed For Calling Dr Joe Abbah A Liar.. Pictures / TonyeBarcanista Live at #FreeAustinOkai trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by SmartchoiceNGR: 8:46am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
So IPOD Yoots and other PDP zombies took their time to create thread (on my name), spent time to keep it going and still accuse me of being jobless? Jesus... You guys are really "jobfull".

I always say that PDP is a dead party. It is a party where there is NO FUTURE for their yoots. This is a party with yoots that only take to online trolling and wailing.

I'm glad that you all are wailing on my head, that shows you guys can't do without me... Wail on...

Thanks for the mentions and watch out for my next article

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2017
It is a shame that IPOD Yoots don't know how twitter works.... hahaha

Lemme help you oga...

All handles mentioned were involved in that conversation. The poster Austin Ufoma (my friend and ally) replied Ochonogor but because others (including Adeyanju) were involved in the conversation our handles were also mentioned.

Oga try to upgrade your SM Savvy skill biko...

IPOD Yoots tongue
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by SmartchoiceNGR: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
It is a shame that IPOD Yoots don't know how twitter works.... hahaha

Lemme help you oga...

All handles mentioned were involved in that conversation. The poster Austin Ufoma (my friend and ally) replied Ochonogor but because others (including Adeyanju) were involved in the conversation our handles were also mentioned.

Oga try to upgrade your SM Savvy skill biko...

IPOD Yoots tongue
An apology and a candid explanation of your instability will cease my onslaught of exposing your hypocrisy.... Apologize now... You tempted me with Twitter I responded... Don't tempt me further.. apologize on your knees immediately! cheesy

1 Like

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2017
lightblazingnow:
By for now miss

I can see that your anger will destroy you

You are not the type that the husband or father will just look and you give up the fight.......

You are referring to one of the top account in Nairaland as clone

I have my pictures and emails all shown, yet anger have so blindfolded you

Anyway, this is perfect will...... Continue, man fighter
Finally you have come out with your real moniker
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...very inconsistent fellow. The greatest I have seen in my whole life. No principle, no reputation, no value system,no conscience.Nothing nothing!
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by kennydee05(m): 8:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

lol I have never lost out in any group or party. If I decide to go to APC this minute, I'll be received with open arms.

In fact, I was a key part of Markafi group. I was invited to functions and stuffs. I know the amount of calls I've got just because they need me back... BUT Why should I go to a party that is yet to adopt several reports of its own Committees? A party that has refused to reform at the expense of the populace? Forger it, PDP is like Ebola...

Meanwhile, APDA is going grassroot, you better stop being a PDP troll and join a party that you will be really active

Tonye, if you ever return back to PDP, the name I will call you is on my mind.

1 Like

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by NothingDoMe: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Diporlivo:
DON'T BE FUNNY, I WORK WITH YOUTHS DIRECTLY, I DON'T PANDER TO POLITICAL ELITES... WHATSAPP GROUP OF A POLITICAL PARTY LOL LOL LOL LOL ... CONFIRMS THAT YOU ARE REALLY JOBLESS... WHAT DO YOU DO IN REAL LIFE?

TonyeBarcanista shey you see that you have now become a laughing stock. I warned you. Smh
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by vatiqan(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
RobbStark:

People dey grassroot dey make moves, you are here online hating. kontinue.
whatever he in doing themed 'grassroot' moves, is a waste. for once, why can't the young man, take a stand? Today, he supports APC; the next moment, he is with the PDP. Me thinks, he needs help urgently.

1 Like

Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by RobbStark(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
vatiqan:
whatever he in doing themed 'grassroot' moves, is a waste. for once, why can't the young man, take a stand? Today, he supports APC; the next moment, he is with the PDP. Me thinks, he needs help urgently.

That is typical of a Nigerian politician. Today, they are PDP, 2moro, APC and so on.
Jus leave the guy. whatever puts food on his table and takes care of his family needs, I dont have a problem wit that.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by SmartchoiceNGR: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2017
RobbStark:

That is typical of a Nigerian politician. Today, they are PDP, 2moro, APC and so on.
Jus leave the guy. whatever puts food on his table and takes care of his family needs, I dont have a problem wit that.
Nope. He should leave us the f..k alone. He is free to be a serial Judas if he chooses.
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by alcmene: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2017
RobbStark:

The guy is a permanent bachelor with no home to call his.

I am sure he still drags bed space with his younger ones when he visits the village.

He's only popular on nairaland(a platform where dullards converge).
Re: THE INCONSISTENT ONE: TONYEBARCANISTA A SERIAL **** by praxisnetworks: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2017
LOL APDA IS DEAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Governor Rochas Okorocha’s Son Confirmed Dead In London Hospital / Girl Shares Her Sister's Marriage Introduction On Social Media;see Reactions / Minorities Testimonies At Willinks Commission On Life In Western Region (1957)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.