Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. (49691 Views)

THE MEANING OF 10:10 Or 1010 / Moderators Here Are Hypocrites I Tell U! / Can Anybody Tell Me The Cuntry That Using This Code +277 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AqRiUsAge(f): 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2010
Urm , "fortunes"? smiley

I like that!!! cheesy

Now, WHERE is that fortune hiding so I go fit steal am from dia? undecided
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
smiley
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by InesQor(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2010
@Aqrius Age: I said it! One-eyed pirate, one-armed bandit! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by kanayo74(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2010
@ poster My dreams are.

i) when i was very young, i saw my self gathering elephant tusks
mine was more that that of my cousins and every body close by
then suddenly fire started burning but the elephant tusk did not burn.

ii) i also had a dream, a cup descended from heaven and i was in a place that was glitering (shining)
like Gold the cup came and i got hold of it and some one spoke that out telling me that as he has given me so shalll i give to others.

could you please give interpretations to this.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by TYlicious(f): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2010
@fine boy,i tink i'd lyk 2 meet u,if u get 2 read dis pls send me an email:flashyt2000@yahoo.com. i av serious dreams issues.it's a long list and i tink ur just d rite person 2 help wit my dream prob.i'll b waiting
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ TYlicious,  u got mail.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2010
@kanayo74

the two dream almust mean the same things,

God is ready to bless you, only if you bless others.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Cyberfreak(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2010
J
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Cyberfreak(f): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2010
K
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2010
Lol InesQor
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2010
@Cyberfreak

Baby

To see a baby in your dream, signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted. If you find a baby in your dream, then it suggests that you have acknowledged your hidden potential. If you dream that you forgot you had a baby, then it suggests that you are trying hide your own vulnerabilities; You do not want to let others know of your weaknesses. If you dream that you are on your way to the hospital to have a baby, then it signifies your issues of dependency and your desire to be completely care for. Perhaps you are trying to get out of some responsibility. If you are pregnant, then a more direct interpretation may simply mean that you are experiencing some anxieties of making it to the hospital when the time comes.?

To dream of a crying baby, indicates that a part of yourself that is deprived of attention and needs some nurturing. Alternatively, it represents your unfulfilled goals and a sense of lacking in your life. If you dream that a baby is neglected, then it suggests that you are not paying enough attention to yourself. You are not utilizing your full potential. Alternatively, this dream could represent your fears about your own children and your ability to protect and to provide for them.

To dream about a starving baby, represents your dependence on others. You are experiencing some deficiency in your life that needs immediate attention and gratification. To see a dead baby in your dream, symbolizes the ending of something that is part of you.

To dream of an extremely small baby, symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities and incompetence. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands.?To dream that you are dipping a baby in and out of water, signifies regression. You are regressing to a time where you had no worries and responsibilities. Alternatively, it is reminisce of when the baby is in the fetus and in its comfort zone. In fact, some expectant mothers even give birth in a pool, because the environment in the water mimics the environment in the uterus. It is less traumatic for the baby as it emerges into the world. So perhaps, the dream your search for your own comfort zone.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by Cyberfreak(f): 8:36am On Apr 05, 2010
H
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AqRiUsAge(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2010
Fine.Boy, any idea on this one? My dream: I was walking down the street, turned the corner to see paramedics and cops lifting someone on a stretcher, into the ambulance. as they were doing this, the person (a male thatwas known to me in my dream but not in real life) lifted his head up so that I got to see his face. He was holding his bloody chest, he had been shot. Then I woke up.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by kodylicky(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2010
@ fine.boy

i dreamt i left my hand bag and shoes with a friend in church
at the end of the service i found out the shoes were missing and my phone was gone.
i was more interested in finding the phone but never did.
anyway i dont understand why i ll remove shoes in church.

do u think there is anything to it?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by babamoha(m): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2010
I had a dream that i was travelling with a public bus and suddenly i became the driver of the bus.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by sholatech(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
Been having some dreams that I can't understand!
1. I saw Yar'adua been rushed back abroad by family members for treatment and while the family members were looking visibly worried,we were not allowed to see HIM.
2. I saw myself visiting a friend who was appointed Personal Assistant to Acting President Jonathan Goodluck. While with him,I was asked to immediately replace my friend and become the New Personal Assistant and I didn't know what to do!
Please,do you have idea on what these means?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2010
LOLLLLZ! ohhh you lot wont kill me! roflmao
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
Mr. Fine.boy. I always dream of where i lived before i got married. The new home is far much more better than the former. i cant realy say why i still see that place in my dream. Your response will be appreciated please.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by safeact(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2010
What really baffles me with dis thread is d way fine boy(handsome guy) approaches every question here in an elaborate and detail way which suggesst to me that he must b a very special person with a special gift or he is not human or a professional crook. I suggest that people should come back to give testimonies here to prove authenticity of our new found Joseph d dreamer! Welldone bros shall, hope u ar a futune teller too? Got my dreams to share with u later.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by twinkle87(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2010
Mr Fine.boy can u interprete this;
I have dated a guy for about 2years and i my dream i see myself all dressed up for our wedding. he was already at church waiting for me to walk in. when it was time for my dad to walk me down the aisle he was nowhere to be found. when i asked my bro he said he was at home and he said he wasnt coming for the wedding, then i woke up.
, what does that mean?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by safeact(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2010
It means that d guy has abandoned u at d church! What else do u want fineboy to tell u when d meaning is straight forward? Dnt mind me shaa. Just pulling ur legs. Lol
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by safeact(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2010
I v dis dream, i usually see my late grandma in my dreams! Hop its not something bad!
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2010
i really love this thread.thank you 4 dis fine boy.hw i wish i can even have personal contact wit u.i notice those interpretations are really true.this is anoda Joseph.i love d way u xplain in full detail.thou i cant really interprete dream bt wit d one av heard frm many pple like u is dsame.pls kip it up and dont b discourage by som pple post.i wi mak sure i folow dis thread 2 d end.pls b xpectin much of my dreams here.wonderful
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by ritaNL: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2010
Fine Boy.

I alwaz fly in my dreams,Why?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by marami: 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2010
fine boy no interpretation for my dream, a bi you go mountain. cry cry
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by safeact(m): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2010
Think he has gone back to where he came from. Imagine, for wks we hv not heard from him. Pls come back.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2010
Apologizes to everyone for the delay,

I was offline for some weeks.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 11:23pm On Apr 24, 2010
@kody-licky

Cell Phone
To see or use a cell phone in your dream, indicates that you are being receptive to new information. It also represents your mobility. also signifies a message from your unconscious or some sort of telepathic communication.

To dream that you lost your cell phone, represents a lack of communication. You have lost touch with some aspect of your feelings or your Self.?If you find a cell phone, then it symbolizes reconnection and reopened communication.

Phone Number
To see a phone number in your dream, suggests that you need to make contact with someone and reach out for help.

To dream that you cannot dial a phone number correctly, suggests that you are having difficulties in getting through to someone in your waking life. Consider whose phone number you are trying to dial. Perhaps he or she is not taking your advice or listening to what you have to say.

Shoes
In general, shoes represent your approach to life. It suggests that you are well-grounded or that you are down to earth.?It also represents your convictions about your beliefs. If you are changing your shoes, then it refers to your changing roles. You are taking a new approach to life. If your forget your shoes, then it suggests that you are leaving restraints behind you. You are refusing to conform to some idea or attitude. To find shoes in your dream, suggests that you have regained your foothold on life. You are back on the right path again.

To see old and worn shoes in your dream, signifies that through diligence and hard work, you will find success. It may also mean that you have come to grips with accepting who you are.

To dream that you are wearing inappropriate shoes for the activity at hand, denotes that your progress and path in life will be laborious and ill-prepared. It may also indicate that you are heading on the wrong direction and need to reevaluate your goals.

To dream that you are not wearing any shoes, signifies that you have low self-esteem and a lack of confidence in yourself. You may be dealing with issues concerning your self-identity. It also indicates poverty, lack of mobility, or misunderstanding.?Alternatively, it represents your playful attitudes and relaxed, carefree frame of mind. You have a firm grasp and good understanding on a situation. If you dream that you lose your shoes, then it suggests that you may be searching for your identity and finding/exploring who you are.

Baby Shoes
To see baby shoes in your dream, symbolizes purity, innocence, vulnerability, tenderness and the desire for love. If you are planning to have or already have a baby, then it suggests that the baby will or has grounded you. After all, with a baby to tend to, you find yourself rooted at home most of the time and not being able to go out as much.
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2010
@babamoha

Bus
To dream that you are waiting for a bus, indicates a temporary setback in achieving your personal goals. If you miss the bus or get on the wrong bus, then it indicates that an aspect of your life is out of control. You need to slow down and map out a new plan.

To dream that you are at the bus station, suggests that you have reached some new level or stage in your emotional or physical life.

To dream that you are riding a bus, implies that you are going along with the crowd. You are lacking originality and are taking no control over where your life is taking.

To dream that you are in a bus accident, signifies that you will find yourself in an embarrassing situation. Your finances will be effected in an adverse way causing your much frustration.

Bus Driver
To see a bus driver in your dream, indicates leadership in some group idea or plan. It is symbolic of collective power. Alternatively, it suggests that you are going around in circles and have showed little progress.

To dream that you are a bus driver, suggests that you are moving forward quickly. You need to show more patience and less force. In particular, if you are a school bus driver, then it signifies that through knowledge and learning you will advance rapidly in life. Your dream may be connected with a new learning
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by babamoha(m): 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2010
Mr fine boy. What about my dream?
Re: Tell Me Ur Dream & Ill Tell U The Meaning. by fineboy5: 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2010
@rita@NL

Flying
To dream that you are flying, signifies a sense of freedom where you had initially felt restricted and limited.

Flying dreams fall under a category of dreams known as lucid dreaming. Lucid dreams occur when you become aware that you are dreaming. Many dreamers describe the ability to fly in their dreams as an exhilarating, joyful, and liberating experience.

If you are flying with ease and enjoying the scene and landscape below, then it suggests that you are on top of a situation. You have risen above something. It may also mean that you have gained a different perspective on things. Flying dreams and the ability to control your flight is representative of your own personal sense of power.

Having difficulties staying in flight indicates a lack of power in controlling your own circumstances. You may be struggling to stay aloft and stay on course. Things like power lines, trees, or mountains may further obstruct your flight. These barriers represent a particular obstacle or person who is standing in your way in your waking life. You need to identify who or what is hindering you from moving forward. It may also be an indication of a lack of confidence. You need to believe in yourself and not be afraid.

If you are feeling fear when you are flying or that you feel that you are flying too high, then it suggests that you are afraid of challenges and of success.

In reality, we cannot really fly, of course. Thus, such dreams may represent that which is beyond your physical limitations. In your mind, you can be anybody and do anything. Another way of interpreting flying dreams is that these dreams symbolize your strong mind and will. You feel undefeatable and nobody can tell you what you cannot do and accomplish. Undoubtedly these dreams leave you a great sense of freedom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Fiancée Compound / Nigeria Top 10 Forums / Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.