Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence (26450 Views)

Device Delivery Update. #npowerng2017 / N-Power: Device Delivery Update / N-Power Device Delivery Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by zingobaby: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls some one should send the web site to me,I want to apply
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by mrsfavour(f): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Naughtytboy:
the money is there i tell you
they just want to cause confusion and eventually end the Npower thing because crowd is too much.
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
greggng:

Why wouldn't it be easy when u re into yahoo yahoo. Can you in all honesty tell us ur work?

My first business was importation and that dates back 5 years ago.. I made so much that I had to stop ordering, I used the enormous exchange rate as an excuse excuse. I've invest in other numerous goldmines like real estates and agriculture. I have a big pig farm here in Abia State. I've retired, and my aim is offer valuable information at no cost.. Information about the world of business and what it means to be an entrepreneur.

I've got to wake up everyday with a purpose... So, I had to start a blog.. I'm currently working on a book too.. Not everyone who have made money is a yahoo yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by leo047: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
I want to apply but am still serving, will be done with service by October.... . Please house can i apply?
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by nickluv90: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
uuuu

Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by dbynonetwork: 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:
This N-power is just for lazy asses.. There are numerous business one can do and make millions within 4 months.. I'm below 25 and the day I made my first million was the day I discovered the hard truth of life. The truth that making money is the easiest thing on earth.

One of them spotted..
You are stylishly soliciting for MUGUS...
nobody will fall for your pranks again...
You better invest the millions already made before the law get hold of you...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by greggng: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

My first business was importation and that dates back 5 years ago.. I made so much that I had to stop ordering, I used the enormous exchange rate as an excuse excuse. I've invest in other numerous goldmines like real estates and agriculture. I have a big pig farm here in Abia State. I've retired, and my aim is offer valuable information at no cost.. Information about the world of business and what it means to be an entrepreneur.

I've got to wake up everyday with a purpose... So, I had to start a blog.. I'm currently working on a book too.. Not everyone who have made money is a yahoo yahoo.

Thanks for ur answer. U will always know a mature mind when u meet one. I respect the manner u responded rather than coming with an insult. There is no easy way of making money. In the nearest time I will learn from u since u said is free.
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by bobby86(m): 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
God wl deliver nd pave way 4 d youth of ds country.A pastor turns devil's tool is toying wt future of millions of youth wt propaganda.How muc does kiki osinbajo spend in a month? 30000? or hundreds of thousand?
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by bobby86(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Africa largest recruitment indeed! extending wht 4 wht? no wonda politics is tagged dirty game,if a pastor can turn himsef 2 devil's workshop.Heee...ther is prob
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by ComrTonwa: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
npower.gov.ng
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by Naughtytboy: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2017
mrsfavour:
they just want to cause confusion and eventually end the Npower thing because crowd is too much.
it is well
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by pweedieolamide: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Pls who is yet to receive June stipend.av nt received mine. Dunno Aw to go abt it
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by maasoap(m): 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:

Lol.. Visit my signature and see businesses that u overlook everyday.. I'm not asking any money from u.. Just offering valuable information that will no doubt make u a millionaire. I've retired. My aim now is impact.
Retired from what?
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by Soleymania(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2017
Where is Npower Build. Since 2016
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please how do I apply for N_power tech software
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by barajo1(m): 9:41pm On Jul 14, 2017
EntMirror:
This N-power is just for lazy asses.. There are numerous business one can do and make millions within 4 months.. I'm below 25 and the day I made my first million was the day I discovered the hard truth of life. The truth that making money is the easiest thing on earth.
ok
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by Wolexpoly: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
Where is @npowerng.
I laff in swahili, so u mean some jobless people still haven't registered yet undecided, or u still need more ample time to fill up the N-power database with more ghost workers cheesy.

I weep for naija cry cry

In order news, u can earn passive income with bitcoin, check my signature asap kiss

WEEP FOR URSELF FIRST........dats how you pple die
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Good day
I like to ask from those that apply for npower-tax if anyone has receive message from npower for an interview.
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by timsucess(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
EntMirror:

I share your view
can you please mentor me
i need to make money too albeit hardwork
Re: Osinbajo Extends 2017 N-Power Application | N-Power Device Delivery To Commence by mceze(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
EntMirror:

Pls Bro, introduce me to these businesss..I am really interested.Here is my email-angelezeus@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Replacement In The Civil Service / Immigration Recruitment / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.