Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme (26251 Views)

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme / NBC Management Trainee 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by zizytd(m): 9:27am On Aug 11, 2015
NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme

The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum.
The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.
As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacements.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:

Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);

Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);

Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);

Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

A maximum age of 26 years.

A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).

Completion of NYSC at the time of application.

Please note that:

You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.

Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.

Incomplete applications would not be processed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

APPLICATION STEPS

New applicants should click on the "Start Application" menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail, from the portal containing the link that will enable you to continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time. You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.

Returning applicants should click on the "Continue Application" menu and login with their email address and password.
** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: nbcrecruitment2015@gmail.com or call any of the help lines: 012916025, 014535316

To apply visit http://nbcmt2015recruitment.com

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by anopworld(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
#Parked
FTC grin
I will be the first to land dis job
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok,
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by lantessy(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2015
The email looks suspicious
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by willyboss: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Scam! Run for ur life
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by anopworld(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2015
seems like a scam oooo. still discerning sha ooo
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Smoak: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Y'all should read na......that email is for complaints, click on the link to apply!

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by zizytd(m): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
i posted what i saw, scam or no scam nobody will put a gun on your head, i was just trying to share information i saw

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by tobybasten(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2015
I think this is a scam for the following reasons.
* NBC has its official website which has a career section for all applications
* all the email do have.. .. .... . @cchellenic.com
Well, since there is no harm in trying and be sure nbc will never ask you for money
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by abumeinben(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
I said I need to review ma age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
zizytd:
NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme

The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum.
The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.
As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacements.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:

Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);

Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);

Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);

Logistics and Supply Chain Management.

A maximum age of 26 years.

A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).

Completion of NYSC at the time of application.

Please note that:

You will require a valid and functional e-mail address and mobile number to complete this application.

Provision of false information during the application process will lead to automatic disqualification.

Incomplete applications would not be processed and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.

APPLICATION STEPS

New applicants should click on the "Start Application" menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail, from the portal containing the link that will enable you to continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time. You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.

Returning applicants should click on the "Continue Application" menu and login with their email address and password.
** If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: nbcrecruitment2015@gmail.com or call any of the help lines: 012916025, 014535316

To apply visit http://nbcmt2015recruitment.com
JUST INCASE...
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by obiaguna(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please was anybody successful in inserting date of birth. Can't go beyond that stage.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by proficienc(m): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Was skeptical but I applied anyway. I even got the Acknowledgement copy. Let's see
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by matilda02(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
obiaguna:
Please was anybody successful in inserting date of birth. Can't go beyond that stage.
same here o...
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is really shady. Y ll they create a new Web page just for recruitment Thinking out loud sha
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by tobybasten(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
If this is real, the mods will push it to FP
NBC will always post vacancies on there main website.
If the email u got after applying is not of this format
Something @cchellenic.com ure in for something else.

My opinion though as I just had medicals with them, so I think I know how they operate
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by anopworld(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Not only Being FTC on dis thread but I also applied immediately. Later I felt it was a scam. But seeing dis job ad on virtually every job blog made me realized and conclude that dis job is real.
Thank God application is not tru workforce sha plus I pray the test format is SHL. All the best to us all.

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
anopworld:
Not only Being FTC on dis thread but I also applied immediately. Later I felt it was a scam. But seeing dis job ad on virtually every job blog made me realized and conclude that dis job is real.
Thank God application is not tru workforce sha plus I pray the test format is SHL. All the best to us all.
what do u mean by its not through workfore? And what is the full meaning of SHL if I may ask?....thanks!!

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by anopworld(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
juliuslongman:
what do u mean by its not through workfore? And what is the full meaning of SHL if I may ask?....thanks!!

Workforce is a recruitment agency. A coy dat organizes aptitude test for corporate companies. SHL is a particular aptitude testing format. I hope i answered you well..
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
anopworld:

Workforce is a recruitment agency. A coy dat organizes aptitude test for corporate companies. SHL is a particular aptitude testing format. I hope i answered you well..
Is SHL different from GMAT?.. Don't really get that SHL of a thing... Sorry,am new to this recruitment of a thing but I ve done one exam this year though and it was organised by the organization recruiting!
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Smoak: 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
anopworld:

I doubt its a scam,it was also advertised in today's punch newspaper. Yea...its not workforce,its HCP( Human capital partners) .I pray its SHL too

1 Like

Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
anopworld:
Bro,please are you a SHL tutor or have solutions? I've not had a good grasp of that package,I've faced it twice and I've done not too good.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by anopworld(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2015
@juliuslongman, yea... SHL is quite different from GMAT......
@mayorchelsea, I no be SHL tutor oooo.. me sef dey try small-small.. just try to get the material and go tru it. with time you will get familiar to it.
@ everyone, i am not saying so so and so will be the test format ooo. I am only speculating oooo and hoping my desired format will be the test format.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2015
anopworld:
pleas how did you insert your date of birth? I am unable to go beyond that stage. Thanks
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Jaidooo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2015
altamaurice:
pleas how did you insert your date of birth? I am unable to go beyond that stage. Thanks
Make use of the calender provided!
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by lantessy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
altamaurice:
Use the calendar beside the space for date of birth
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by engrrichie92(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2015
Application dashed.. cant move ahead, NBC recruitment policy could be really harsh you know, no space for Nysc in view @ all, due to finish by oct though..Good luck to applicants
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Emasel(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2015
anopworld:
@juliuslongman, yea... SHL is quite different from GMAT......
@mayorchelsea, I no be SHL tutor oooo.. me sef dey try small-small.. just try to get the material and go tru it. with time you will get familiar to it.
@ everyone, i am not saying so so and so will be the test format ooo. I am only speculating oooo and hoping my desired format will be the test format.

I'm almost certain it's gonna be Dragnet, that explains why we chose test centres during the application.
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by zizytd(m): 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
Emasel:

I'm almost certain it's gonna be Dragnet, that explains why we chose test centres during the application.
Me wae post the job no dae eligible, no computer science o
Re: NBC 2015 Management Trainee Programme by Emasel(m): 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
zizytd:

Me wae post the job no dae eligible, no computer science o

na so e dey be sometimes, thanks for posting.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Job In Saro Africa Company / Would You Take Up This Offer If You Were In My Position? / Info On State Security Service Recruitment For 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.