Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Business Idea Gift - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Idea Gift (571 Views)

I Need Someone To Invest In My Business Idea / I Have #20,000,000. I Need A Good Business Idea To Invest It / Is this Business Idea Worth Starting Up? (Car Dealer Site) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea Gift by Chuksab: 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
Hush!!! The year is fast ticking to your success,
Friend, I must aver that this year is filled with great prospects, irrespective of your current financial status you will hit gold; just
stay with God and be focused.

I developed a cool business scheme that will profit everyone one who dare take the step, it is offline magazines publishing in our
tertiary institutions using established alumni especially politicians seeking footing for next electoral year.

My friend, am currently working with some folks to get this out in my school. It is a welcome idea for both graduate and undergraduate alike.

All you need is to contact your intended feature personnel, interview them. Work in conjuction with the school SUG for massive turnout of the
students, strike a JV with a publisihing house to cover the cost without you paying a dime. The book will be launched and build a back end
product to create income aside the book/magazine. Leverage on your audience and contact.

You may not get the gist completely, am almost out of air time typing this info.

You can reach me on phone for step by step guidiance. It is FREE but not absolutely ('u no now') - me (just being funny)!!!. Thanks much
Chucks 07038889727

(1) (Reply)

20 Small But Long Term Investors Needed / How Do I Launch A Tv Station In Nigeria? / Need A Job Or Recruiters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.