Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London (28147 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Hafsat Jalila Adamu Graduates With First Class From American University, Nigeria / John Paul Nwaezeigwe Graduates With First Class From A Univesity In Canada. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Angelanest: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations are in order for a beautiful Nigerian girl, Fawziya Kiite Koiki who has shone beyond the shores by bagging a First class degree from a University in the United Kingdom. The young lady who is the daughter to Alhaji Koiki and Mrs Ranti Segilola Oredein Koiki - was all smiles at her graduation as her mother joined her to celebrate the great feat.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/fawziya-kiite-koiki-graduates-with-first-class.html

10 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Angelanest: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by TheKingdom: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
Is this politics or an erection moment?

2 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by malware: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2017
Why all these Graduation threads recently? I don't consider it a news.

11 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
So we should fry akamu??

Make money from my signature jare

3 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Tolexander: 5:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
malware:
Why all these Graduation threads recently? I don't consider it a news.
The fact is that tribalism has made this kind of thread newsworthy on nairaland!

16 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Flirtyjane(f): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
congrats to her
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Heartmender1: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hi NL, follow and help me like this picture on my page please (i follow back instantly) thank you!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWiMia0h30z/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by veekid(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Where are the developers?

2 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by deepwater(f): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Any female that bags first class is PRETTY on NAIRALAND undecided

17 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
beauty with a "working" brain

the surname doesn't sound Nigerian though, Kilte koiki
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
I can't wait for the regular Seun sponsored mudslinging...
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by dangote7510(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Lets hear what baba has to say on this.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by 7footre(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
In this country that we are complaining of lack of funds, some people are comfortable seeing their wards through school in the UK... mehn I've gotta alotta work to do

2 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good for her.
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by KahlDrogo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Name. Hmm. So confused. embarassed
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Jetleeee: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nice one but not FP worthy. Plenty people dey graduate with first class

2 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by mrwonlasewonie: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
Na wetin make the mama wear and co grin

If she con bag masters ,wetin she go con wear grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by dbynonetwork: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
NCAN members are disappointed now...

She is neither igbo nor Yoruba..
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by SplendidE(f): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
congrats cutie see as she resemble me

1 Like

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Biafrawillcome: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
And so what Nnamdi kanu a professor of history scored the highest in history in London that no one have scored before

2 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by wunmi590(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations girl.

Mean while.

BREAKING NEWS:

*Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo*

It has been confirmed by BBC this morning that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has finally handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo at the early hours of this morning at London where the President is currently resting.

This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.

According to the Media Adviser to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria!.

3 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by riczy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
So,make we do Watin with d info?
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by GeneralOjukwu: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2017
Brains make my heart race fast,

BUT

A big BUTT makes my rod rise. Oops! grin

1 Like

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by PenisCaP: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good gor her
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
So we should fry akamu??

Make money from my signature jare

how true is what u wrote @signature babe?
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by hilroy: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
The same London that that re.tarded albino Cownu went but couldn't come back with ordinary diploma. The foolish idiot drop out of UNN and hasn't seen 4 walls of college ever since. It's this idiot some hopeless people see as a demigod
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by chigo003(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2017
Congrats to her! I have schooled in UK. It's easier to get first class in most Uk schools than in Nigeria. You do not need to get 4.5 CGPA

2 Likes

Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by salford1: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
Good for her.
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by elantraceey(f): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2017
I have no problem celebrating ladies that get First Class outside the country but my problem is how well do we celebrate those who achieve the same feat here?
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by Narldon: 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2017
Her Mum looks so young and beautiful!!

Congratulations to her Mum for raising such a brilliant lady, and Congratulations to the young lady too!!
Re: Fawziya Kiite Koiki Graduates With First Class From A University In London by muller101(m): 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Make I fry ice block?

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Benin In Pictures / Different People's Reactions On ASUU Calling Off The Strike #yanbaba Meme / FG Sets 18 Years As Minimum Entry Age Into Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.