Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

I Need A Good Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A Good Church (414 Views)

Five Ways You Can Identify A Good Church To Attend / Five Ways To Identify A Good Church To Attend / Recommend A Good Church For Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Church by Jimgil(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2017
Since nobody in the church that i've been a member since 2010 found it worthy to help me with 10k or less to solve my present problem of being jobless, i think i need to change the church so that i can contribute financial in my new church without feeling bad. So could someone help in recommending me to a good church.
Re: I Need A Good Church by ebukahandsome(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Join any catholic church parish arround you.
You wont regret it
Re: I Need A Good Church by orisa37: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Jimgil:
Since nobody in the church that i've been a member since 2010 found it worthy to help me with 10k or less to solve my present problem of being jobless, i think i need to change the church so that i can contribute financial in my new church without feeling bad. So could someone help in recommending me to a good church.
Re: I Need A Good Church by orisa37: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2017
Read lightblazingnow today's Article on Simon Peter being The Rock of God's Shalon.
Re: I Need A Good Church by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: I Need A Good Church by hardasan(f): 4:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Come to my church. Its on the mainland in gbagada area.
I too have been in a church where I was not happy, spiritually and physically, but since I joined this church this year, my life has changed. Normally, you will never see me evangelizing online or offline, but I do now because I am happy with what I have seen. Did I mention that the pastor has a strong anointing ? You are coming for love, dont be surprised when you get far more. I know of people that come from as far as ikorodu, lakowe Ajah, Satelite etc every sunday. When you come, I will take you to at least three of them if you wish. Why? They have seen the same gold that I have seen.

PM me for more details

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Charges 40,000 For Deliverance On OLX / What Does The Blood Of Jesus Do- To Take Away The Sins Of The World / Husband Of Church Gang Assault Victim In New York: ‘we Cry Together At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.