Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) (63380 Views)

Drama As Bride's Father Cancels Wedding On D-day In Ibadan (Photos) / Priest Smiles As Bride & Groom Kiss In Church (Photos) / The Hilarious Difference Between Bride, Groom & Bridegroom By A Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
This one na special wedding ooo!

3- gbosa! gbosa!! gbosa!!! for you jooo!!!!

Let them say!
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
love and happy marriage matters

Check my link

Use Chrome to open
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
dumie:

smiley

Pls don't let my toasting go in vain o
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Benteroine(m): 12:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Kizyte:
Wow! I love this!
This is how simple, life can be...

Meanwhile, before you marry an Mbaise girl, see the photo below.

That is why most igbo ladies are single grin
A mutual girl wee na say a man will do anything for a woman he loves.. # may the God of psquare kee any girl that says that grin grin grin
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Blueeyedboi:
[b][/b]Surelee you're needed here asap!

@blueeyedboi, this mode of riding to church on wedding day no follow biko.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by crypta007(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2017
So buying a suit now is a prerequisite to being able to take caer of one's family....... Receive sense
BuhariNaWah:
What the fùck?!
The guy couldn't even afford a suit.

I just hope he can fully take care of the family in the near future

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by crypta007(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2017
So buying a suit now is a prerequisite to being able to take care of one's family....... Receive sense
BuhariNaWah:
What the fùck?!

Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by lagosrd: 5:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Congrats to the couple. At least the wedding was successful and they were sincere. They used what they could afford. Not owing the whole world after marriage.
1.And mind you such wedding lasts till death do them part and not scatter like third mainland weddings.
2. God honours humble beginnings.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by blackbeau1(f): 7:24am On Jul 15, 2017
Must u marry?
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Elnida:

I will advice you to read the sorry story of Dr Larry Izamoje, owner of Brila fm.

He once said that,the only thing he had in his marriage was his ERECTION.
But today,Brila fm is situated in Lagos,Abuja,Onitsha and Kaduna..
and did I forget to tell you that,out of respect for his wife's patience, he used the first three letters of her name Bridget as Bri and the first two of his name Larry as La, here by having the coinage Brila.

final verdict
respect humble beginnings. more ova he who has gotten a wife has acquired Gods.... ,so says the Bible undecided

You are a female and I am one, and i meant no disrespect to any female. Truth be told, many women are wicked and heartless. Did u even listen to his husband's interview? Listen to it and tell me what you think.

This does mean we don't have angels as women.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Uzyvicks(f): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hmmmmmm , this one weak me ooooooo
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
BuhariNaWah:
What the fùck?!

Suit my foot!
Must he imitate western culture and ignored his Yoruba attire
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Elnida: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
exlinkleads:

You are a female and I am one, and i meant no disrespect to any female. Truth be told, many women are wicked and heartless. Did u even listen to his husband's interview? Listen to it and tell me what you think.

This does mean we don't have angels as women.

first of am a guy,secondly, if ur comment is with regards the Ex Ghana international, I have heard the interview and program last weekend and this morning again due to popular demand.
We humans are just mean. even animals are beta Dan us,..oh.and we are animals too who ought to be more intelligible
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 5:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
Elnida:

first of am a guy,secondly, if ur comment is with regards the Ex Ghana international, I have heard the interview and program last weekend and this morning again due to popular demand.
We humans are just mean. even animals are beta Dan us,..oh.and we are animals too who ought to be more intelligible

Tell m about it. We are really nothing but animals. That woman really have balls.
Re: Bride & Groom Ride To Their Wedding On Motorcycles (Photos) by Elnida: 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
exlinkleads:

Tell m about it. We are really nothing but animals. That woman really have balls.

balls literally. grin

not 1,2 but three with three different fathers.
and to make things worst,one of the men that was bedding her,exBBghana housemate,he of cos is the one that has balls to come on air and state his affairs with the woman.

What of the part she demanded 50-50 of his property,when they we're to divorce each other.

I hope U are far from being such a woman.
cos it's awful,evil,heartless and beastly

may Gods forgiveness fall on her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boys Drink Beer To Celebrate Christmas In Benue State (Photos) / Lady Bares It All For Her 30th Birthday Shoot (photos) / Busty Lady Celebrates Her "16th" Birthday. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.