Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know (884 Views)

Avoid These Sexual Pleasures In 2019 / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by isidiwent: 6:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
1) Don't take holy Communion... It may be satanic.

2) No one should lay hands on you....your glory & destiny could be polluted.

3)Don't sow seeds..... You might be establishing a covenant or paying dowry for spirit wife or husband..

4)Don't take honey or sweets....it may initiate or establish a spiritual opening between the church leader & your dream life.

5) Don't use anointing oil or water.....

6) Do not eat any food or drink....you might be initiated unconsciously to marine kingdom.

7) Never go for counselling....you might reveal secrets they will use against you..

cool Do not use perfumes.... It might give you a spiritual smell that attracts their evil spirits.

9) Don't give any property.... picture, document, handkerchief, clothing.

10) Do not receive any gift.....such gifts might be enchanted.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by joe4real12: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2017
isidiwent:
1) Don't take holy Communion... It may be satanic.

2) No one should lay hands on you....your glory & destiny could be polluted.

3)Don't sow seeds..... You might be establishing a covenant or paying dowry for spirit wife or husband..

4)Don't take honey or sweets....it may initiate or establish a spiritual opening between the church leader & your dream life.

5) Don't use anointing oil or water.....

6) Do not eat any food or drink....you might be initiated unconsciously to marine kingdom.

7) Never go for counselling....you might reveal secrets they will use against you..

cool Do not use perfumes.... It might give you a spiritual smell that attracts their evil spirits.

9) Don't give any property.... picture, document, handkerchief, clothing.

10) Do not receive any gift.....such gifts might be enchanted.

I can't question your write-up, but I'll question your knowledge on this... How many churches of Christ have you seen in this your 'what to avoid' write-up participating in such act? Have you seen any? Have you experienced or encountered any?

Only a person who is sensitive(in spirit) or filled with the Holy Ghost can get an intuition about what kind of a church he/she is attending or has attended.

P.S: You could really be right too but do not make people get goose pimples or runaway from the church of Christ because of this ya write-up...

1 Like

Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by isidiwent: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2017
I mean "any church you don't know"....I didn't say the ones with good testimonies
Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by isidiwent: 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yah
Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by Kondomatic(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
Don't enter churches anyhow. You're God's temple, a living church.
Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by revelatiorcm(m): 9:07pm On Jul 14, 2017
11 Do not post about them on Naira land they might come to you in the night.
Satan is defeated, Jesus Christ is exalted far above all principalities and powers.
Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by isidiwent: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
A word is enough for the wise....come to me in the night for what Hear the truth my people!!!!
Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by isidiwent: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Yah
Re: Avoid These When You Enter A Church You Dont Know by isidiwent: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Yes ooh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Signs Of The End Time / All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs / Do Muslims Think They Serve The Same God As Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.