Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs (854 Views)

Is It All Sin That Leads To Hell? / Atheism Is The Height Of Stupidity / All Sin Is Against God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Alot do think that Sin differs,No!!The bible said:FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY,

No sin was specify,Don't think your Sin is quite Better than the Sin of your Fellow,that you don't kill does not guarantee you HEAVEN!

Change that MENTALITY,ALL SIN ARE ONE
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:
Alot do think that Sin differs,No!!The bible said:FOR ALL HAVE SINNED AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY,

No sin was specify,Don't think your Sin is quite Better than the Sin of your Fellow,that you don't kill does not guarantee you HEAVEN!

Change that MENTALITY,ALL SIN ARE ONE
if all d good or righteous people go to heaven where will d Angels in heaven stay? tongue

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
if all d good or righteous people go to heaven where will d Angels in heaven stay? tongue

Huh!!!,,You pray right??Direct that question to who you pray to!!
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Huh!!!,,You pray right??Direct that question to who you pray to!!
unfortunate 4 u I do not pray embarassed am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim u see I don't believe in all dat nonsense, so dat y am asking u. tongue

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
unfortunate 4 u I do not pray embarassed am not a Christian neither am I a Muslim u see I don't believe in all dat nonsense, so dat y am asking u

So you gat to right to ask such question,if I may ask,what mattes you to where de angel will stay?
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

So you gat to right to ask such question,if I may ask,what mattes you to where de angel will stay?
as a Christian shouldn't u also ask dat question?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 8:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
as a Christian shouldn't u also ask dat question?

Nope,,is a silly question
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Nope,,is a silly question
Y hw is it a silly question? undecided

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
Y hw is it a silly question? undecided

No need to answer that question!
Is obvious u ain't a christian
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

No need to answer that question!
Is obvious u ain't a christian
am not a Christian neither am I a muslim smiley

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by LordKingsley: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
By the standards of the Bible, no one is gonna make heaven even if it exists.
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
am not a Christian neither am I a muslim smiley

Lol,,dah 1 concern u
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2017
LordKingsley:
By the standards of the Bible, no one is gonna make heaven even if it exists.

Even if it exists??
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,dah 1 concern u
only time will tell

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,dah 1 concern u
indeed grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
indeed grin

Lol,,u r silly!

I wont deceive you,The forces of your land are dos following & deceiving you
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,u r silly!

I wont deceive you,The forces of your land are dos following & deceiving you
forces ke cheesy hw can d forces of my land be following and deceiving me wen when I don't believe in dem grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
forces ke cheesy hw can d forces of my land be following and deceiving me wen when I don't believe in dem grin

Lol,,you don't hv to belive b4 de manifest their powers
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,you don't hv to belive b4 de manifest their powers
u don't mean it shocked

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
u don't mean it shocked

Be joncing urself nah
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
u don't mean it shocked

So u don't have a God,right??
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

Be joncing urself nah
so have u seen where dey manifest dere powers on any body? wink

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

So u don't have a God,right??
I believe in wat I see

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
so have u seen where dey manifest dere powers on any body? wink

Lol,,,guy r u a detective?
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Oxster(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
I believe in wat I see

I gat u
Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2017
Oxster:

I gat u
kul cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Sin Are One,only The Height Of Karma Differs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jesse01:
u don't mean it shocked
read this

The distinction you made does not really make a difference. The question is: can a man be sexually attracted to a woman while holding racist views against that woman’s race. The answer is yes.

You are well aware of the recorded spate of killing of unarmed black men? Well these has been happening since the beginning of this country. Black people have always complained. White people would deflect and say it’s all in their minds, white police officers would frame and tell lies against the dead victims and white jurors would always let the policemen off the hook. Well in this day and age when everyone’s phone has video capabilities, people are now recording everything. Yet I spite of the video evidence, the white jurors continue to acquit even in clear cut cases like that of Philando Castille.

Most of these people in interracial relationships can never discuss any current race related topics with their spouse because like the white jurors, their white spouse would always take the side of white no matter how clear cut the evidence is. During Trumps campaign, there was a black girl on YouTube in an interracial relationship. Her white boyfriend went on a rant racially abusing all black people was very aggressive and physically threatening to the girlfriend and even ended up calling her the “N” word. Most interracial relationships follow this dynamic with the black partner tiptoeing around racial issues (or just plain pretending that racism does not exist) so as not to offend their white partner. What kind of marriage is that when you cannot watch TV with your spouse while freely commenting on current affairs? Most people in Interracial relationships are in an abusive relationship. They just put up a good facade. And since a lot of people want to believe the grass is greener on the other side/live in fantasy land, they believe the hype. That is why a lot of interracial youtubers have very high views. But in spite of them trying to portray a fantasy, a lot of them are developing cracks and showing their not so pretty underbelly. For example Judith’s Foreign Life (Nigerian girl from a well to do family went and married this broke ass loser white man who turned out to be bisexual and involved in the adult sex industry). Then there is Valencia’s life. Also Brittslife or some similar name. In her case, her husband cheated on her with a suspected tranny and the news was all over YouTube. All these youtubers had very high viewership because people are/were enthralled with all things interracial.

Christelyn Karazin the premiere promoter of Interracial relationships on YouTube tries to teach female swirlers how to date white men without setting them off on a racist rant. My question is what kind of life/Love is that? That is not an equal partnership but an abusive relationship. The whites are mostly racist and when they have children from these unions, they continue to spew racist nonsense against black people while encouraging the children to identify more with their white side and eventually marry white. While the black partners are self hating try hards, who lack the ability to impart love of their black self/portion on their biracial children. Lose Lose situation if you ask me.

Justin McClure’s statements were racist. And yes racist white men are sexually attracted to, sleep with and even marry black women, all while holding onto the racist ideas they were raised with.

America was built on racism and it is closely interwoven into the fabric of the nation. All the civil rights movement achieved was to drive racism underground. It’s many proponents are alive, well and thriving and pass it on from generation to generation. They only difference is that they are more covert with it, which makes it even more dangerous because many people look but do not see what is “hidden in plain sight.” Racism is systemic, it’s in our judiciary, law enforcement arm, the prison industrial complex and the executive arm of government. Most importantly, it’s in the minds of many people. Unfortunately, one cannot legislate the mind.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating An Icon Of Faith 20 Years After! - Bishop Benson Idahosa / Sex Always In The Dream Signifies What?? / Watch Out For The Dogs Of Law - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.