Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Celtel Again! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Again! (2826 Views)

Employment Oppourtunities In Celtel And Globacom / Celtel Info / Got A Call From Celtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celtel Again! by VCKY99(m): 7:00pm On Feb 06, 2007
Things are surely going to get better this year. Thanks to Almighty God Celtel just called me, they said I was successful at the last stage, so I should come for their interview this week Thursday. Isn't that a pleasant news!!!!!!!!!!!!
With all my heart, I wish you guys all the best. Your time will surely come.
Re: Celtel Again! by elife(f): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2007
Pls what was your score in the last test
Re: Celtel Again! by ennyblazer(m): 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2007
congrats

i wish you the bset in your career in celtel

i did the test too

i just want to know what you scored in the typing test
Re: Celtel Again! by sergeant: 11:06am On Feb 07, 2007
i got a similar call but did not got the date clearly. can vcky99 tell me if the interview is same day for all. what is the format for the interview because it was God that has just helped us.
Re: Celtel Again! by macdelene(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hello hse,

I want to thank the ALMIGHT GOD for his mercies ,i was also called lasr night and was told that i passed and i should come for my interview on friday by 3.00pm .I Just want to thank GOD FOR VICTORY.
If you have not gotten your call just pray and GOD almight will answer because he is merciful.
Re: Celtel Again! by yemite70(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
pls wen did u guys have the test.i'm anxious about mine
Re: Celtel Again! by dejanero(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2007
I missed the call twice, but God had me in his plans n i was called for the interview for friday, thank God i did not pick at first cos i might ve been scheduled for thursday on which i had other assessment to do.
Re: Celtel Again! by idea(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2007
hi all, i appreciate all you have been doing here. God bless you more than you can ever imagine in Jesus name.
I was called for the test last week Friday 02/02/07, I got 27WPM and 83% accuracy. I was told that I would be contacted this week.
Kindly give me details of the interview and what to expect from them.
I wish to know the growth prospect of call center agents in celtel as well as the pay package, cos I was made to understand that in glo their call center is different from gloworld.
Thanks once again for the good job.
Re: Celtel Again! by mailkeem(m): 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2007
Congrat guys,can you guys tell the house your test scores,It would be highly appreciated pls.Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Celtel Again! by Yomsy: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
Congratulations cry cry wishing you luck in your next interview
Re: Celtel Again! by Abacha: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hi ppl,
Jst wrote de test in asaba on thursday
ma total was 20wpm @ 21wpm n 94% accuracy.
Ma questions r - Did I make it?
Whats de next stage like?
How many stages of interview will one go thru b4 startin de job?

I wonna know ppl,

Abacha cool
Re: Celtel Again! by ymx(m): 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2007
Can you please indicate when you did the test, when you were called and what your score is. cos i did the test and i passed too. i scored 27wpm and 96%
Re: Celtel Again! by odada(m): 1:24am On Feb 08, 2007
@vcky99
hey gal,gudluck on thursday!but do let us know how it went?what kinda questions they ask u and all?best of luck again dear cheers!just got called myself but mines on monday! cool
Re: Celtel Again! by VCKY99(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2007
Hi house! I believe we're all missing the logic behind the CELTEL recruitment partern. Aside the computer test, they've [CELTEL] been testing us in other areas. Sometimes they call with a withheld number and say some strange or upsetting stuff to you just to check your patience. Also, lets not forget that they're going to consider Deltans and other Niger Deltans that met their pass mark before any other group.
Their last recruitment in Uyo, Akwa Ibom, followed this partern. So guys, just chill and keep your fingers cross.
Meanwhile, for people like Odada, who thinks I'm a babe, sorry to disappoint you. I've a middle leg. Pardon my language house membes.
Re: Celtel Again! by idea(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2007
hi all, i got a call from celtel for the same interview on Monday. VCKY,kindly let the house know the questions you were asked at the interview since yours would have been conducted today in order for me/us to be more prepared.thanks all.God bless you all with wonderful appointments in Jesus name.
Re: Celtel Again! by odada(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2007
@vcky99
sorry for the mix up bro.nweiz do keep us posted how ur interview went so we would know what to expect next week!plz is this the last phase of the interview?what next after that?holla
Re: Celtel Again! by totalabi: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2007
hi all, I was also called for an interview for tuesday 13th of February,i was made to understand it is the last stage of the interview. I had my test in asaba on the 5th of feb and i scored 21wpm and 96% accuracy. please don't forget to take along your credentials and your NYSC certificate as the lady that called me told me.please take heart for those that ve not being called i m sure u will still be called and God in his mercies will definetly reward your patience and perseverance in this new year of great harvest.
JESUS IS LORD. wink wink cheesy
Re: Celtel Again! by chukkysam: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2007
How did ur interview go with celtel on Thursday?we will be so grateful if u can share it with the house.
Re: Celtel Again! by Tonee: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2007
vcky99 i hope your interview went well, or should i say congratulations, kindly update us on your interview so we can get an idea of what to expect.
Re: Celtel Again! by idea(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2007
vcky99, how did your interview go, kindly update the house pls.thanks.I'm waiting for your prompt response.
Re: Celtel Again! by baibeh(m): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2007
Hello y'all. i missed a call from celtel d day b4 yesterday. i belive it is in line for the interview. let us keep oyr fingers crossed. things r already better. i heard that they just want to test or see how clear and fluent ur speech is. good luck 2 all of u.
Re: Celtel Again! by Tonee: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2007
hi baibeh, welcome on board. i wrote and passed the celtel test too, but i'm still standing by for them to call me. do u have any idea on wat the interview will be on?
Re: Celtel Again! by odada(m): 10:50pm On Feb 09, 2007
@vcky99
wheres this brotha @?its been 24hrs already or is he still in asaba celebrating?!abeg anyone that knows the whereabouts of this brotha should holla @ him to inform us how his interview went so we can join him in celebrating in "GRAND stlye"in the famous GRAND HOTEL asaba grin
Re: Celtel Again! by VCKY99(m): 12:58pm On Feb 10, 2007
Hello house! Sorry for the long time out. I've got a job that's time consuming, so am not always online. I had to postpone my interview date to 13th because of the same reason.
Re: Celtel Again! by zhanebell(f): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2007
a friend of mine wrote d test too. he had 16 wpm, 80& accuracy. house, i know he'll be cld this week for d interoew in Jesus name. coongrats to those that were called
Re: Celtel Again! by kalybite(f): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
plz guys,i want 2 know if Celtel is calling pple whose contact nos are from other networks.I registered but has not been  contacted since.my is mtn no.
Re: Celtel Again! by idea(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2007
kalybite, i use mtn and i have been called so do not give up, all the best.
Re: Celtel Again! by odada(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2007
@vcky99
that means no expo for us?nweiz congrats on ur time consuming job!av got my interview on monday,and i guess with no expose am on ma own?!
Re: Celtel Again! by sample(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2007
Vcky pls u have 2 help me out with a little informtion.Is celtel racruiting in Abuja and when as in d test or how do i send dem my Cv
Re: Celtel Again! by VCKY99(m): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2007
What's good sample? I wouldn't know when and how celtel is going to recruit in Abuja, but if you've interest in them [CELTEL], just visit their site. www.ng.celtel.com. Once it opens, click on careers, then click on post CV. A list of the vacant positions will given to you.
Hope I've tried in helping you Sample.
Re: Celtel Again! by odada(m): 10:54pm On Feb 12, 2007
hey vcky99 need any expo on ur interview tomorrow? grin grin ;Dnweiz just be confident they would ask u questions like what the duties of a call centre agents are?where is oghara?talk bout urself?where u intend to stay?how to deal with an irate customer?and u fill a form(JAF job application form)which is volumnious winkgoodluck and best wishes!see u in oghara in march grin

(1) (Reply)

Orange Drugs Limited Salary Package / Gotten Job From The Jobshow / Invited By A Telecom Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.