Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Invited By A Telecom Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invited By A Telecom Company (2826 Views)

Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / Vacancies In A Private Telecom Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invited By A Telecom Company by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 10, 2015
Hello house,please I want to know,a Telecom coy invited me for an Interview and I was asked to bring my CV and a passport.Is this the normal procedure or does it entail I will most likely get the Job?Please I need your response.Thanks
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by mikkzy30(m): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2015
Send d content of the message here
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by Harkynkunle(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2015
brainydude:
Hello house,please I want to know,a Telecom coy invited me for an Interview and I was asked to bring my CV and a passport.Is this the normal procedure or does it entail I will most likely get the Job?Please I need your response.Thanks
shed more light on this bro........ which telecom company is it and how did u manage to apply for d job...
back to d topic... inviting u to bring ur c.v and ur passport does not necessarily mean u will be given d job automatically... u need to have d prowess to convince ur interview u have d qualities and d abilities for d position u applied for... best of luck bro
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2015
Just saw the coy online while browsing and applied.And was invited for Interview same day.We have lists of Telcom coys you can apply to through their email ad. (JDTG,Gateway Communication,Vodacom Business Nigeria etc)
Harkynkunle:

shed more light on this bro........ which telecom company is it and how did u manage to apply for d job...
back to d topic... inviting u to bring ur c.v and ur passport does not necessarily mean u will be given d job automatically... u need to have d prowess to convince ur interview u have d qualities and d abilities for d position u applied for... best of luck bro

1 Like

Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by spoilerx: 4:51pm On Jun 10, 2015
brainydude:
Just saw the coy online while browsing and applied.And was invited for Interview same day.We have lists of Telcom coys you can apply to through their email ad. (JDTG,Gateway Communication,Vodacom Business Nigeria etc)

please what's the name of the coy ?
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 11, 2015
I have mentioned Coys and you are still asking for the name of the Coy,haba.
spoilerx:

please what's the name of the coy ?
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by spoilerx: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2015
brainydude:
I have mentioned Coys and you are still asking for the name of the Coy,haba.

what's the name of the coy that invited you for interview the same day ?
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 11, 2015
bro its a scam oooo.na GNLD ooo
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by afanide: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2015
covenantchild33:
Anyone out there with a good and profitable business with a hundred thousand.naira capital (100,000)? Pls I would most welcome it.thanks

You can attend our IMPORTATION BUSINESS SEMINAR comin up in PORT-HARCOURT.
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2015
Have you been drinking?are you sure you are alright?What is a Scam?The Company Located in Lekki that I went to or you just want to open your trap and say stuffs.If you don't have what to contribute,just shut your trap.
nnamdiokere45:
bro its a scam oooo.na GNLD ooo
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Why do you want to know?are you not happy that I have given you some list of Coys to apply to.Have you contributed anything to this tread?
spoilerx:

what's the name of the coy that invited you for interview the same day ?
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Have you been drinking?are you sure you are alright?What is a Scam?The Company Located in Lekki that I went to or you just want to open your trap and say stuffs.If you don't have what to contribute,just shut your trap.
ur mum has bin drinkin.c dis jew oooo. god punish ur papa elder broda der. wetin bring dis one sha
Re: Invited By A Telecom Company by akenyinbode: 3:50pm On May 19, 2020
wetin concern him papa elder brother there. that man did not do anything now. he wasn't even the one that brought him to life

(1) (Reply)

Anambra/delta Jobs Only / Graduate Recruitment At Peen Nigeria Limited People Resource / BREAKING: Senate Approves Establishment Of Nigerian Peace Corps, Shuns Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.