Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover (2364 Views)

Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by JamieBlog(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2017
Upcoming Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex posed with her range rover as she took a picture in her apartment.

Our beautiful Onyinye went braless in the shoot.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/upcoming-actress-onyi-alex-goes-braless.html

LALASTICLALA MYND44 FYNESTBOI

Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by pyyxxaro: 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2017
grin pretty girl.
Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by coolcatty: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2017
Mehn I envy kids that will be born in the next 2-8years....they will bleep tire....no stress ...no long toasting and writing useless love letters....no sneaking around just to get laid....omoh girls will be so so bold in tr coming years that bleeping won't be an issue.

I envy the next generation of kids especially te guys.....otu ga agba kasaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2017
Coolcatty ur blood dey hot for dis matter!! grin D

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
Upcoming she already has Range Spot , her saling point is truly working for her.... Women Life na soft work o Just laid down their Bra and Pants , Spread Legs after much enjoying you , you go still pay them...

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by Ehiscotch(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
If she hadn't gone braless three things wouldn't have happened: This would not have been a topic on Nairaland. I would not have commented This would not have made Front Page.
Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by Adewalefae(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2017
I still prefer girls that don't wear panties
Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by lenghtinny(m): 2:16am On Jul 15, 2017
coolcatty:
Mehn I envy kids that will be born in the next 2-8years....they will bleep tire....no stress ...no long toasting and writing useless love letters....no sneaking around just to get laid....omoh girls will be so so bold in tr coming years that bleeping won't be an issue.

Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by mofeoluwadassah: 2:19am On Jul 15, 2017
who is she undecided
Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by FitnessDoctor: 2:32am On Jul 15, 2017
I
Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by laribari(m): 4:34am On Jul 15, 2017
coolcatty:

Bro, me nor envy them oo! Na titus go full outside in the next 2-8yrs oo! Shebi na human being we still dey see now, that time go hard becos we nor go know who be human being or titus. See as person fresh!
Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by policy12: 6:17am On Jul 15, 2017
I hope its not another borrow pose?

I op its not another pastor hmmm?

I hope its not another Tonto case?

I hope its not her hoe that got this for her?

I op just op she is not

Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by Samusu(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Sick and crazy generation

Re: Upcoming Actress, Onyi Alex Goes Braless As She Poses With Her Range Rover by Kingsley1000(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2017
coolcatty:

translate your last sentence,i don't understand

(1) (Reply)

This Epic Throwback Photo Of Uti Nwachukwu And Mercy Johnson Got People Talking / These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) / Excl Photos And Video Of The Babcock Student Who Went Haywire Because Of Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.