Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) (2363 Views)

More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous / Meet Nigeria’s Most Sexiest Fire Fighter,her Curves Will Blow Your Mind (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by itsinfochris(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Tonto dike has taken to her Instagram page, to share more of her new baby face photos.

See All photos here>>http://www.cutechrisblog.com/2017/07/new-photos-of-tonto-dike-will-blow-your.html

Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by subtlemee(f): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
What is she really trying to proof? Can't she learn from matured separation like that of lilian Esoro and Ubi and just stay quiet and low?
Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by EmyLeo(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2017
Blow gini undecided

#been staring at d pics for over 10mins nw nd my mind never blow.. undecided ..

op, be careful o..
Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by treasuredluv(f): 2:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Awwww, seriously my mind was blown, cause she looks just like a barbie.
Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by ibkkk(f): 2:46am On Jul 24, 2017
It's not mind blowing at all,to me.Her eyes makes sense sha.
Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nicolex(f): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
The second picture is fire sha
Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
subtlemee:
What is she really trying to proof? Can't she learn from matured separation like that of lilian Esoro and Ubi and just stay quiet and low?
Ah ah? How did you deduce that she's trying to "proof" anything to anyone with these pictures?

So somebody cannot peacefully have somewhere to go, get her makeup done, snap and upload for her millions of IG followers to see?

Hia, Nigerians are too frustrated. undecided
Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
EmyLeo:
Blow gini undecided

#been staring at d pics for over 10mins nw nd my mind never blow.. undecided ..

op, be careful o..
For you to have stared for a whole 10 mins, your mind is truly blown... How many mins did you use to soap down on the pics? sad
Re: These New Photos Of Tonto Dike Will Blow Your Mind (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2019
She looks like Oge Okoye

(1) (Reply)

“I Roll With Billionaires Not Stingy Yahoo Boys” – Bobrisky Brags. / Excl Photos And Video Of The Babcock Student Who Went Haywire Because Of Breakup / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Beautiful New Photo - Responds To Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.