Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes (23212 Views)

Fani Kayode Explodes Over The Arrest Of Sowore / Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes / Chaos As Fani Kayode Explodes, Nigeria Not A Free Country, Release List Of Polit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
FFK is greater than awolowo,oduduwa,tunubu.abiola & obasanjo put together
You are a fool for including Awolowo.
Remove awolowo and we are good.
FFK is greater than every yeeeboo man alive including lamifi kanu, ojuiku and azikwr and all your palm wine tapper parents.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Alariwo2: 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
who takes FFK seriously in SW? Nobody.. A man without morals who will sing and dance for the highest bidder.
His bleached pig gf and babymama has even made his case worse.

And to think prominent Igbo leaders including governors are busy begging and ass-licking Northerners speaks volume. Clownish people
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Beedude(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
With all d comments so far , it seems so many people don't understand these politicians. They incite hatred base on religion and tribe cos that is what an average Nigerian wanna hear. Yawa go gas and dey av there international passport to seek refuge in any country of their choice. At last na who go suffer ? Don't be surprise in few years time ffk start working with the north. Politics is a game. We shouldn't just let them finger our brain. APC isn't working accepted. But will PDP be better ? I doubt it . Youth should keep hustling and soon God will make a way. Ffk, buhari , APC ,PDP wont feed everyone/anyone .

2 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 9:31am On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
yoruba Muslim. The ones that disgraces other yorubas
all I see is rambling, no sensible word.

we re Yoruba and we are one, we aren't gonna be divided by religion by you hatred filled bigot

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Aburi001: 9:33am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
truly a fool at forty is a fool forever.
an abortion would ve avert this abomination years ago.
Did you spit this bunkum when the arewa insulted the Yoruba. Show us your nairaland post when arewa insulted the yorubas collectively. You disgusting bunch of reprobates yourba muslim were no where to be found. you cowered as usual and went into hiding. now you have found your voice when FFK responded in kind. Why are you muslims like this? Who da hell cursed you pathetic Yoruba Muslims? Are you cursed by that paedophile Mohammed to be slaves for life?
you lot bring shame and ridicule to the Yorubas and its getting too much. gosh

nairalanders should learn to sperate the yoruba moslems with unkempt beards from other sane and progressive Yorubas who don't accept rubbish from anyone

10 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:

we re Yoruba and we are one, we aren't gonna be divided by religion by you hatred filled bigot
Shut it. We are not one and we can never be one with you reprobates and slaves. go shave you dirty beards abeg

5 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
Fayose and ffk will never, can never become a mouthpiece for we south western, both of them are sharing their dumb opinion even though no one asked for it.

when we grade intelligent and leadership in southwest, Ffk cant even make an apprentice post.

he is nothing but a drug addict with the penchant of Notice me attitude.
we don't and will never take him serious, we are giving him to the IPOB tout who took him as their lord and saviour
Are you the mouthpiece then? you are an effing hypocrite. alfa, speak for yourself and your fellow yourba almajiris

5 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by luluman: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:
watch how his ewedu brothers will start cussing him for speaking up...
If you really love him, make him president of BIAFRA now, stop hypocrisy pls.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by luluman: 9:46am On Jul 15, 2017
RonJeremy:
FFK for Premier Of SW once Nigeria is restructured..... The man is a straight shooter and brave for an Afonja.
NOOOO, mumu like you. Since he spoke for yeebos, let him be premier of yeast.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by luluman: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Omexonomy:
Why do yoruba people hate ffk which is very big asset to them and rather they love the opolo eye who throw crumbs at them and feed them once.
Simply because he has only spoken for your people & not Yoruba.QED.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Edmanpumpin(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
Wa gbayi Oloye FFK.
Give it to those gambari and bororo terrorists like it's hot.
They and their few slave in our midst here nile oódua will be pushed into the red Sea.

Much appreciations to you and Oshokomole.

3 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by luluman: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
morbeta:
Fayoshe and Ffk deserve medals, they kept opposition alife when pdp as a body was in casket about to be buried. These gentlemen are southwest most brave.
Why not give the duo chieftaincy titles from the East.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by mywells: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Hyenas and Jakals self dey fear FFK.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Kaiser94(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
y
You are goat... Je ki Ori e ma pe

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Klington: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
ffk all the way, our pepper them master . fire on, we stand with you

3 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Aragon: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

Yeap! Cos he wants to be the New Nnamdi Kanu shey? When he was aviation minister making Money and Mixing with these same Northerners his mouth was not so Loud! When he was Jumping from APC to PDP back and forth his mouth was not so Loud. Until Jail Term under Jonathan Forced him to Campaign for PDP and make there a home and they lost woefully. Now that he is Jobless and have no Influence whatever, he wants to be the Yoruba Nnamdi Kanu.. Put a Gun to his Face and see him piss on his Pants. Look at the Coward and Loud Mouth that wants to start a Movement for his own selfishness. Yet he has a British Passport and the slightest noise he will be the first to Run out of the country. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:

Yoruba Muslim keep kwayet

3 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2017
RonJeremy:
FFK for Premier Of SW once Nigeria is restructured..... The man is a straight shooter and brave for an Afonja.

No ur wrong, though 90% of northern leaders are ignorant & cocky hypocrites. FFK is worse, cause the moment those so called northerners dash him some $$ he will even turn against his blood relatives.

Simply put, he is a two faced bastard who ain't trust worthy

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Viergeachar: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ffk, nobody is doing any fire for fire with you, but pretty sure your leaking mouth will land you somewhere.

Guy, we need the likes of FFK and Fayose at this time.

Kudos to them.

We apolitical Yorubas support them.

Tori were ita lafi ni were Ile.

Where is Ngokafor?

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Aragon: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Beedude:
With all d comments so far , it seems so many people don't understand these politicians. They incite hatred base on religion and tribe cos that is what an average Nigerian wanna hear. Yawa go gas and dey av there international passport to seek refuge in any country of their choice. At last na who go suffer ? Don't be surprise in few years time ffk start working with the north. Politics is a game. We shouldn't just let them finger our brain. APC isn't working accepted. But will PDP be better ? I doubt it . Youth should keep hustling and soon God will make a way. Ffk, buhari , APC ,PDP wont feed everyone/anyone .

Godbless you for this good post! How on earth can any Sane person listen to FKK? Regardless of the fact that he is playing on the Tribal emotions of Nigerians but its FFK we are talking about here. Go to YouTube and see how he was Blasting and Tearing down PDP. There is no Name he didnt call them and not even 6 months he was recruited to Campaign for them and he started singing a different tune. The man is not only shameless but has no credibility one bit. He has a European Passport like me and he will be the first to Run when trouble break out. So it beats me why any Nigerian will pay him any attention. If you are looking for a Leader or Hero by all means do, but it should be somebody Credible. This same Idiot was once an Aviation Minister, please show me the impact he made on that sector. Now he is hungry and irrelevant, he wants to use Nigerians to Rise. Before Nnamdi Kanu,s agitation why didn't FFK make any noise that is the Vital question people should be asking. All of a sudden he wants to be the Yoruba Nnamdi Kanu. The guy is just a Loud Mouth Fraud

2 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by emmasege: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
While I admire FFK and personally support his political views, I'm tempted to call you by your real name but I'll resist that lest I get banned by mods.

Even FFK, a true descendant of O'odua from the very source (Ile-Ife) will never place himself above Oduduwa and Awolowo, how much less you, an intruder and busybody?

Please stay off FFK comments until you guys are able to produce brave politicians like him and Fayose. Understand?
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Toosure70: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
If only my zone south east can produce one like FFK.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by tomakint: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
I just love this man's guts! Brazenly hot to handle

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by kodath(f): 10:20am On Jul 15, 2017
luluman:
If you really love him, make him president of BIAFRA now, stop hypocrisy pls.
so because you worship and serve your masters up nut made you reject your own..even when they threatened Yoruba race u and your cone head brothers kept quiet

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/14/yoruba-leaders-using-fani-kayode-fayose-destabilize-buharis-govt-northern-region-arewa-youths/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2017
morbeta:
Fayoshe and Ffk deserve medals, they kept opposition alife when pdp as a body was in casket about to be buried. These gentlemen are southwest most brave.
PDP and southwest most brave.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
Fayose and ffk will never, can never become a mouthpiece for we south western, both of them are sharing their dumb opinion even though no one asked for it.

when we grade intelligent and leadership in southwest, Ffk cant even make an apprentice post.

he is nothing but a drug addict with the penchant of Notice me attitude.
we don't and will never take him serious, we are giving him to the IPOB tout who took him as their lord and saviour
Bro you surprise me with this comment.
Are you abandoning Fayose and FFK because they're speaking the truth?
Lawd! how can we progress as a nation when we crucify people for speaking the truth?
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by emmasege: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes FFK seriously in SW? Nobody.
I do and so do hundreds of thousands. In Yoruba land, 'gbogbo wa o le sun ka si k'ori s'ibi kan na'.

And for your info, FFK is more 'Yoruba' than 'Thief.nubu'. There is no controversy surrounding FFK's paternity and he's from the cradle of Yoruba land (Ile-Ife). Thief.nubu claims Lagos which is more of nomansland and denies his paternity from Osun State. Who does that? Only a bastard.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by NothingDoMe: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
Alariwo2:
who takes FFK seriously in SW? Nobody.. A man without morals who will sing and dance for the highest bidder.
His bleached pig gf and babymama has even made his case worse.

And to think prominent Igbo leaders including governors are busy begging and ass-licking Northerners speaks volume. Clownish people
Wrong! He is taken very seriously. Even fayose is taken very seriously.

Everytime they write or speak. APC loses sleep
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by 7footre(m): 10:28am On Jul 15, 2017
TruthTrulyHurts:

If e turn leaf I go chop am o!

Lol you don open mouth de wait already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Kyari Meet With Military Chiefs Behind Closed-Door / Reno Omokri's Political Take On Nigeria-Cameroon Match / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.