Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes (23209 Views)

Fani Kayode Explodes Over The Arrest Of Sowore / Evil Cabal’ Dictating To Acting President – Fani-kayode Explodes / Chaos As Fani Kayode Explodes, Nigeria Not A Free Country, Release List Of Polit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2017
lagdmark:
Which kind juju did the North placed on SW that they can't even react online against the North.
Brother mi, I wonder o. the comments I've been reading here are leaving me baffled about the foolishness of us as a people. They're attacking Fayose for saying things as it is.
Evil prospers when good men say nothing, they seem to forget that

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2017
googlepikins:
I like the way FFK is giving those cows from the north sleepless nights

He actually pointed out something: top government officials can't see the president but this tribal group did claim to have met with him.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by StakerLives(m): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Brother mi, I wonder o. the comments I've been reading here are leaving me baffled about the foolishness of us as a people. They're attacking Fayose for saying things as it is.
Evil prospers when good men say nothing, they seem to forget that
bro are you a free lancer?
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Einl:
Just read that statement slowly... the points are so valid and truthful.

It's unfortunate we live in a country where stupidity is promoted and intellectuality is demoted.

Name a viable northern state...

yeah...that's what I thought too.

I appreciate your humour but its not really true that the north is unviable.

Kano and Borno are major trade centers for sub sahelian West Africa, Kaduna, Zamfara(yes! gold, coal,iron ore) and Nassarawa would be incredibly rich if they harnessed their resources
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by fckmn24seg(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
FFK is greater than awolowo,oduduwa,tunubu.abiola & obasanjo put together

IPOB sighted..

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by lx3as(m): 10:51am On Jul 15, 2017
kocvalour:
Ffk and Fayose are Afonjas who are heating up the policy..

what are the foolish Igbo leaders doing??

nobody for Govt wan speak up, all mute.. are the not the real cowards?? quite pathetic

They are warriors on net!
They always wait on Fayose and FFK; I wonder what happened to former pdp spokeman(can't even remember his name) from Anambra.
Cowards calling warriors names!
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by oyienootieno: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2017
googlepikins:
I like the way FFK is giving those cows from the north sleepless nights

Exchanging words with a lunatic like FFK is a total waste of time.. they are busy plotting who to install come 2019 and you expect them to give the lost sheep attention.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by tolexy123: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Einl:

You sound like a police siren that had an accident.
heheheheheheh. Savage
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by eyinjuege: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
look above you and see the problem your people have. Yoruba Muslims

I'll mention you because I remember your moniker on a different thread on missionaries.......

No Yoruba person has ever considered his Muslim Yoruba brother a problem.

The Muslims among the Yoruba nation are not considered a problem by their brothers- whether Christian, Traditionalist- Osun worshippers, Atheist etc.

Diversity is well understood and appreciated.

Outsiders may feel otherwise, but you can be excused because you're not one of us and you don't know our ways.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Bro you surprise me with this comment.
Are you abandoning Fayose and FFK because they're speaking the truth?
Lawd! how can we progress as a nation when we crucify people for speaking the truth?
when you incite people with heresay and rumour, any word that comes out of your mouth becomes tainted.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Yoruba Muslim keep kwayet
same brainless comment laced with tribal bigotry.

be gone daughter of Jezebel
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Are you the mouthpiece then? you are an effing hypocrite. alfa, speak for yourself and your fellow yourba almajiris
now that you ve been noticed, can you now kill your self to save your family from constant disgrace
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by murmee: 11:03am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
Fayose and ffk will never, can never become a mouthpiece for we south western, both of them are sharing their dumb opinion even though no one asked for it.

when we grade intelligent and leadership in southwest, Ffk cant even make an apprentice post

he is nothing but a drug addict with the penchant of Notice me attitude.
we don't and will never take him serious, we are giving him to the IPOB tout who took him as their lord and saviour
I seriously doubt if you are a Yoruba man. Let me tell you here that you are not speaking for millions of Yoruba men and women who are very proud of FFK, Fayose, Yinka Odumakin etc.

These are Young Yoruba men that are brave, bold and intelligent and are ever ready to face frontally any issues concerning the South West and Nigeria in general. These men are proudly continuing from where Awolowo left off on the strive for a greater Nigeria and especially Yorubaland.

4 Likes

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Shut it. We are not one and we can never be one with you reprobates and slaves. go shave you dirty beards abeg
so much hatred in you, your parent must ve hated you or abandon you for you to ve such degree of animosity against others.

why not just off yourself
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Did you spit this bunkum when the arewa insulted the Yoruba. Show us your nairaland post when arewa insulted the yorubas collectively. You disgusting bunch of reprobates yourba muslim were no where to be found. you cowered as usual and went into hiding. now you have found your voice when FFK responded in kind. Why are you muslims like this? Who da hell cursed you pathetic Yoruba Muslims? Are you cursed by that paedophile Mohammed to be slaves for life?
you lot bring shame and ridicule to the Yorubas and its getting too much. gosh

nairalanders should learn to sperate the yoruba moslems with unkempt beards from other sane and progressive Yorubas who don't accept rubbish from anyone
and who incited the abusive response from area if not ffk and fayose.

ur case is an hopeless one, you re not worth been dignified with a response
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by holatin(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2017
murmee:
I seriously doubt if you are a Yoruba man. Let me tell you here that you are not speaking for millions of Yoruba men and women who are very proud of FFK, Fayose, Yinka Odumakin etc.

These are Young Yoruba men that are brave, bold and intelligent and are ever ready to face frontally any issues concerning the South West and Nigeria in general. These men are proudly continuing from where Awolowo left off on the strive for a greater Nigeria and especially Yorubaland.
if inciting hatred and division on be behalf of the Yorubas is what you call been brave then brother I don't want to be brave in my life.

are they the only Yoruba's we have in Nigeria but why always them in the news for the wrong news

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by ripbubu: 11:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
FFK is greater than awolowo,oduduwa,tunubu.abiola & obasanjo put together
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2017
holatin:
when you incite people with heresay and rumour, any word that comes out of your mouth becomes tainted.

I don't think he's inciting anyone. He's just saying things as they are. You should remember that evil prospers when good men say nothing
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:18am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

bro are you a free lancer?
Yes I am
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Stormyharper(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2017
I am beginning to like this guy all because no-one else to like.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by malware: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
googlepikins:
I like the way FFK is giving those cows from the north sleepless nights, illiterates trying to be relevant in Nigeria.

He's not giving nobody sleepless nights. The mentally deranged ex-Minister is only seeking for relevance and attention he's given by only flat heads, his mentally handicapped counterparts.

The Northerners are not trying to be relevant in Nigeria, they control Nigeria unlike you shattered extinction-prone isolated ethnic minority.

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by ayusconcord(m): 11:36am On Jul 15, 2017
Basic123:

Only hypocrites like him will love him.FFK,an anti-GEJ and Anti-IGBO of 2013 suddenly become their friends because of money and fame!

Try and google How FFK was showering encomium on buhati and tinube at the earliest age of APC.

yorubas love reasonably,not like some people.

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Einl(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I appreciate your humour but its not really true that the north is unviable.

Kano and Borno are major trade centers for sub sahelian West Africa, Kaduna, Zamfara(yes! gold, coal,iron ore) and Nassarawa would be incredibly rich if they harnessed their resources

Zamfara?...hmmm...

Let's just say for the sake of assumption Zamfara became an independent state(country)...will it be viable?
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by RealEstateTek: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2017
obamabinladen:
Bambi Allah people are also known as Aturu Awusa........NCAN take note.
GOD Bless Nigeria!
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by googlepikins: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2017
malware:

He's not giving nobody sleepless nights. The mentally deranged ex-Minister is only seeking for relevance and attention he's given by only flat heads, his mentally handicapped counterparts.

The Northerners are not trying to be relevant in Nigeria, they control Nigeria unlike you shattered extinction-prone isolated ethnic minority.
when will afonjas try to man up for themselves instead of being second class citizens to their fulani masters.?

1 Like

Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by StakerLives(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
Yes I am
can i get your contact
i need your inspiration and mentorship
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

I'll mention you because I remember your moniker on a different thread on missionaries.......

No Yoruba person has ever considered his Muslim Yoruba brother a problem.

The Muslims among the Yoruba nation are not considered a problem by their brothers- whether Christian, Traditionalist- Osun worshippers, Atheist etc.

Diversity is well understood and appreciated.

Outsiders may feel otherwise, but you can be excused because you're not one of us and you don't know our ways.
Iyangbali Coloneldrake come and carry your brother and put sense into him
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2017
StakerLives:

can i get your contact

i need your inspiration and mentorship
Simply follow this thread. That's what helped me get started. If you need any further info, just send me a DM
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by princessayesha(f): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dear FFK, you are irrelevant now, whether you like it or not. If you like, keep ranting non stop from now till you die, you will never be relevant.
It hurts me that a fool like you is still alive in this social media era, but am happy that the only people that believe you are doing the right thing are irrelevant too.
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by IYANGBALI: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Iyangbali Coloneldrake come and carry your brother and put sense into him
I dey latrine o
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
IYANGBALI:
I dey latrine o
grin grin grin Are youscared of Yoruba Muslims? Tell them the truth
Re: North Cannot Silence Me, It Is Fire For Fire - Fani-kayode Explodes by Agimor(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Spot On .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Keyamo Claims WAEC Certificate Not Needed To Be President / Buhari Postpones 2023 Census, Says Tinubu To Determine New Date / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Decamps To APGA, Endorses Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.