Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Shocking Confession Of A 16years Old Nigerian Girl Who Can't Do Without Sex. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Confession Of A 16years Old Nigerian Girl Who Can't Do Without Sex. (1598 Views)

Confession Of An Internet Fraudster, Ernest Ogbor, Arrested & Paraded By Police / Shocking Confession Of Policeman Held For Robbery (photo) / Man Whose Female Organ Comes Out At Night Makes More Shocking Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Confession Of A 16years Old Nigerian Girl Who Can't Do Without Sex. by Nna17(m): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2017
A 16years old girl who was a victim of sexual abuse has made a shocking confession that she cannot do within having sex with men daily.
She narrated how an old man who was their neighbor at mile 12, lagos state, South West Nigeria lured her into sex at seven and since then she cannot resist having sex everyday.
The pupil said if she do not see any man to have sex with her in her area, she would go to a popular under bridge at mile 12 lagos and beg for sex from touts.
She said she came from Enugu state to Lagos to live with her aunt after the death of her father.
Her case has become so serious that she had to be referred to an NGO, community health support and empowerment initiative, COHSAEL which has taken up the challenge to rehabilitate her.
The little girl said she was lured into sex by a man called baba who lived with her aunt in the same compound.
She disclosed that baba usually called her to his apartment whenever his wife and her aunt were not around and will insert his finger inside her private part.

" He will tell me to come back home immediately our school dismissed and when I get home he will be waiting for me to finger my honeypot", she narrated.

She said with time he started having real s3x with her.
She alleged when the man who initiated her moved out of their area, she resorted to meeting other men in the area without her aunt knowing.
She said " I have become more addicted to s3x and cannot do without it.
When I desire s3x and I do not see anybody to do it in my area, I will go under the bridge and beg touts to do it for me", she said.
Her predicament was made known to her teacher when she confessed what she was going through after the teacher noticed some abnormal behavior in her. The teacher contacted her aunt who contacted an NGO For assistance.
The programme coordinator of the NGO, Mrs priscilla Ingbia noted that her case was very pathetic because of her age. She said her group took up the challenge to rehabilitate her because it was clear if nothing was done urgently her future would be in danger.
She further stressed out that her organization has started the process of rehabilitating her by carrying out series of tests on her to ascertain her health conditions.
Ingbia stressed that urgent need to relocate her from her present environment and start a new life for her.
She said her organization has not been able to do so because of financial cost of doing so.

Source: .ng

1 Like

Re: Shocking Confession Of A 16years Old Nigerian Girl Who Can't Do Without Sex. by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20am On Jul 15, 2017
The damage is psychological indeed.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Licensed Gun? What Do I Do? / BREAKING: Woman Allegedly Kills Husband, 3 Kids And Self In Benue (GRAPHIC) / Tension In Ikotun Over Alleged Killing Of Oba’s Brother, 2 Others As ‘one Millio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.