Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) (799 Views)

Unlock Your Potential / Use Email Marketing To Reach Millions Of Potential Customers Worldwide / Stop Losing Clients And Potential Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 12:51am On Jul 15, 2017
ARTICLE SOURCE: https://explorenonnie..com.ng/2017/07/Magnetic-flier.html (Visit for more details)

Has this ever happened to you?

You designed and printed a beautiful business flier. Then you hired some people to share it. May be you even shared it yourself.

Then later, while walking on the street, you saw your flier littered all over the place.

The worst part:

Only few people contacted you. Or maybe nobody contacted at all.

Why does this happen?

Is it because your flier is not fine enough? Hmm… I doubt. Let me ask you: when was the last time you bought from a business just because of how fine their flier was? I doubt you ever have. Your potential customers behave the same way too.

Or is it because it’s not unique enough?

Well, how many fliers from different businesses have you ever seen that look exactly the same? How many look similar? I doubt you even notice. And even when you notice, does that move you to buy?

If you don’t patronize businesses just because of the uniqueness of their flier, what makes you think your potential customers will be any different?

So no. uniqueness is NOT the problem. They are refusing to contact you because your flier is NOT MAGNETIC.

What is a MAGNETIC flier?

A magnetic flier is a kind of flier that…

1. Attracts your potential customers like magnet
2. Holds their interest like glue
3. Make them desire what you are selling and
4. Move them to hand you their money

It has nothing to do with the beauty or uniqueness of your flier – although that helps.

It’s all about the choice of words and how they make your potential customers feel: about what you say and how you say it.

And contrary to popular believe, Nigerians ACTUALLY read. But not anything. They ONLY read stuffs that matter to them.

Think back at that long Facebook post you read or that interesting news article on naij.com. It’s the same with everyone else, including your potential customers.

What does that means for your business?

It means that NOT everybody will read your MAGNETIC flier. But those who need, want or desire what you offer (your potential customers) will read it – and act.

And they’re the ones that really matter. Aren’t they?

Here are some examples…

[img]https://4.bp..com/-cuex0ej1qns/WWa6qkLwXfI/AAAAAAAABL4/yqLNvRKBn70IUY58QpyPG-kJ0OeUievhgCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/Hattric%2BTechnologies.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-BM19ThMDd2w/WWa6Z8GQ5bI/AAAAAAAABL4/YgaZRmEdPzM2uZ6h7KpGr_OnOEu014cJwCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/Fashion%2BCenter.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-1FYznnMDMSg/WWa6Gg5yRMI/AAAAAAAABL4/vfdOnW-RInUt_EoJ8wlec_V4zwchNS3dACPcBGAYYCw/s1600/Gele%2BWorkshop.png[/img]

PLEASE NOTE: you will not find this concept anywhere else because it’s my discovery. I stumbled on it in the course of my 10 years study (and experience) in customer psychology, persuasive writing, marketing and sales.

I want to design MAGNETIC flier for 5 lucky nairalanders. The first 5 people to indicate interest wins.

And here are my terms and conditions:

1. I will have the right to put it in my portfolio and showcase it anywhere I like
2. If I have a paid job at hand, I will do it first before coming back to your own
3. It’s first come first serve. The first 5 people to give me the necessary information I need are the actual winners. So if you contact me first but someone else sends in their details before you, I will do for that person before you

These are the information I need:

1. Basic information; like….
- Business name
- Owner (or manager… or MD… or CEO) name
- Phone number and email
- Website
- Etc
2. Tell me about your business e.g.
- What business are you into
- What makes your business different from other businesses like yours (in your
opinion)
- How long have you been in business?
- How many customers have you served (estimate)?
- (In one sentence) why should a potential customer buy from you instead of
buying from someone else (or doing nothing)?
3. Tell me about your products/services

If you sell physical/digital goods:
- What (and what) do you sell?
- Where do you source your products from?
- Are they brand new or fairly used?
- Are they high quality, medium quality or low quality?
- In what country are they made?
- E.t.c

If you sell services:
- What services do you offer
- Where and how did you acquire your skills?
- How long did it take you to acquire your skills?
- How many years experience do you now have?
- How many customers/clients have you served? (estimate)
- Do other experts work with you? Tell me about them. The more you tell, the
better.
- E.t.c

Also…
- Send me pictures of your company symbols e.g. logos, founders face etc.
- Has any prominent person(s) or company(ies) ever patronized you?
- What are the calibers of customers that have patronized you (e.g. diasporans,
prominent personalities, professionals’ e.t.c.)
- Have you won any awards? Tell me about them.
- Any other thing I should know?

PLEASE NOTE:
1. Be as honest with your answers as possible. The more honest you are, the more MAGNETIC your flier will be
2. Please feel free to skip the answers you can’t answer. But realize that, the more answers you give, the more MAGNETIC your fliers will be

HIRE ME NOW!

If you will like me to create a MAGNETIC flier for you, please PM me for more details.

Here are…

2 ways you can use your MAGNETIC flier.
1. Share it in you your social network. For this, you can use the JPEG or PNG version.
2. Print and share it. For this, you need the coral draw version. Just give it to the printer. They know what to do.
And in case you don’t know any printing company, there are some good ones online like printivo, instant print and eloquent touch media.

And if you are not sure of how to use these media, I can help you order through printivo.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ARTICLE SOURCE: https://explorenonnie..com.ng/2017/07/Magnetic-flier.html (Visit for more details)
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by headboyprince(m): 4:36am On Jul 15, 2017
i like this. can i get one. how do i contact you.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 4:51am On Jul 15, 2017
headboyprince:

Send me a PM.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by danberg: 6:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Lovely. I'm interested.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2017
danberg:
Lovely. I'm interested.

Thanks. Ok. Send me a PM.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
If you guys have any question, please feel free to ask.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by kecos(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lovely. Your thread title motivated me most. That's a catchy one!

Get your business website now, very affordable.
Check my signature for details

Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 3:14am On Jul 16, 2017
I will be posting tips on how to build your business with fliers soon. Stay tuned.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 12:37am On Jul 17, 2017
headboyprince:

@headboyprince you can check your inbox now. I've sent you the list of information in need.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2017
kecos:
Lovely. Your thread title motivated me most. That's a catchy one!

Get your business website now, very affordable
Check my signature for details

Well, that's part of what being magnetic is all about.

Hmmm! I like your swiftness. That's the spirit.

And that takes me to today's lesson...
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by nonny001(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2017
YOUR PSYCHOLOGY

It's the beginning of your success or failure.

Don't be afraid to let the world know what you do.

That's the problem most business people (especially new ones) face. They are afraid of talking about what they do because they don't want to be seen as selling. My advice: please be seen as selling. It's something to be proud of. A business person that cannot sell, cannot succeed (unless you are in a busy market and you have all the customers you need).

They say selling is hard. But is business generally easy? If you don't sell, how will your potential customer find you?

If your business is struggling and you are sitting down, waiting for miracle. Sorry. You may have to wait forever.

Please go ut and sell yourself. Selling help those who need you find you.

Without this mindset, you cannot succeed with your flier marketing.
Re: Get A MAGNETIC Flier and Move Your Potential Customers To Buy (for FREE) by kecos(m): 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
nonny001:

Well, that's part of what being magnetic is all about.

Hmmm! I like your swiftness. That's the spirit.

And that takes me to today's lesson...

Get a Premium E-commerce website for quick sales at this cheapest price. You can't get this incredible offer anywhere else!

Check my signature for contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Grammarly Premium Account / Ayin Restaurant Charcoal Suppliers Needed / Instagram Marketing Tips To Establish An Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.