Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian (1449 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: How Dare You Tell How Long We Stay In Church / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Private Jet: 9 Reasons It's Not A Gift - Aroms Aigbehi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by akintom(m): 3:24am On Jul 15, 2017
I watched a clip of pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the field marshal of Christ Embassy. The pastor who could be mistaking for a mulatto, had this to say:

"I got a little instruction of the spirit. Those of you who are into comedy and you're a comedian, I'm giving you an instruction of the spirit. As much as you can, don't make fun of the pastors.

You'll still have a lot of fun, without making fun of pastors. It's dangerous and that's what the spirit of God asked me to tell you. Pastors occupy a sacred place in God's agenda. Do your best, don't make fun of pastors, eliminate that from your list of jokes".

Pastor Chris, in all ramification, is a comedian per excellence. His "spiritualized" threat message to his fellow comedians above, is mere attempt at monopolizing the business of comedy in the houses of Jewish Idol (Yahweh). It's a business trick that Chris learnt from Yahweh.

You see, Yahweh threatened to kill anyone, who worship another God. But there's nothing that Yahweh claims it's able to do, that other Gods, can't do for those who worship them. Yahweh is just greedy and jealous of other Gods. Fortunately for Yahweh, it got the Roman government to patronize it, and sold it brand of psychedelic comedy, to the larger clients around the world.

Is there anything different in general sense, in the comedy that Chris does, when compared to that of regular comedians? No.

From the physical look of Chris, to his fake accent, to his bleached skin, to his fried hair, to his claim to infallibility and his gesticulation while doing his show. All these attributes of Chris, can't but elicit smile, giggle and laughing out loud, depending on which episode, of his clownish show you're watching.

Come to think of it, which aspect of the Christian behavior doesn't reek joke? What do you make of folks talking to themselves angrily, noisily and pacing gymnastically(prayer)? . What do you make of folks uttering gibberish (speaking in tongues)?. What do you make of pastor, who claims his God can heal ALL diseases, yet he goes knocking on medic's door? What do you make of folks, who claimed that there exist a place, called blissful heaven, yet they are the most fearful of death? They're all bunch of comedians, who are now believing their jokes.

Chris must be hearing his own brand of God, when he said the above. Because their are other Gods, speaking to thousands of pastors like him, and asking them to invite comedians to poke fun at both the Gods themselves and the pastors. And those Gods and pastors had fun, while listening to the parodies.

#epihanic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by Nutase: 4:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Video or na lie.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by petra1(m): 5:13am On Jul 15, 2017
Just Admit that you like and admire the man but you just don't know how to express it.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by hopefulLandlord: 5:34am On Jul 15, 2017
petra1:

Just Admit that you like and admire the man but you just don't know how to express it.

you also admire Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike "Evans" but you just don't know how to express it

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by akintom(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nutase:
Video or na lie.
YouTube is just a click away from you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by akintom(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
petra1:

Even though i respect the rights of gays, i certainly will not be attracted to Chris, if i were a gay.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by petra1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you also admire Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike "Evans" but you just don't know how to express it

Don't know him. who is he?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Didn't even bother to read the gibberish post finish..

I'm not concerned with pastor chris, I'm concerned about the way this OP writes irrelevant trash about my dear loving JESUS...

May God save you from ignorance. Amen.

Buhbye

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by hopefulLandlord: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
petra1:

Don't know him. who is he?
you're now pretending not to know someone you admire? okay
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by petra1(m): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you're now pretending not to know someone you admire? okay

So its you. thats nice. chukwudimamadike. who gave you such long name? thats 3 names in one
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by hopefulLandlord: 1:27am On Jul 16, 2017
petra1:

So its you. thats nice. chukwudimamadike. who gave you such long name? thats 3 names in one

you're talented at pretending
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by petra1(m): 5:37am On Jul 16, 2017
akintom:

YouTube is just a click away from you.
click it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by GMBITLY(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2017
May the Lord have mercy on you.

Amen
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by akintom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
Didn't even bother to read the gibberish post finish..

I'm not concerned with pastor chris, I'm concerned about the way this OP writes irrelevant trash about my dear loving JESUS...

May God save you from ignorance. Amen.

Buhbye

You must be a spiritual gay. Since you're in love with male Jesus.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by Niflheim(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
1.Pastor heard a voice in his head? That is a sign of mental illness!!!

2.God could not give pastor the cure for Ebola, but said that he has a word for Bovi ,Basketmouth and Owen Gee? He has no word on the formula to cure Lassa Fever but is more interested in Globacom sponsored shows featuring Emeka Smith, MC Shakara and Akpororo? Chai!!! Religion is the dwelling place of the "magnificent morons"!!!

3.God didn't tell Chris about how we will get out of recession? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4.Religion: The house of horrors, hallucinations and hideous hungarian hogs!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by TheIkoro(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2019
Having said,

"Here am I, send me;"

I have been sent by my my Creator,

and I speak for The LORD...........

Thus saith The LORD GOD of A'bra-ham, and of I'saac, (AND, of Ish'ma-el) and of Ja'cob;

unto all that is the most accursed of all generations:

be it of The Hypocrisy (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and those of thy ilk - and I do not here single out Christianity; I am accusing thee to my Creator) unto whom is said,

"What right have you to recite My
statutes,
or take My covenant on your lips?"

or be it of they (akintom and Niflheim, and those of thy ilk; I am accusing thee to my Creator) that insult GOD in insulting he consumed by zeal for His House..........

Let Masculinism be,
that he may serve Me as he will.

For if thou refuse to let him be, and wilt hold him still;

Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before Mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Therefore thus saith The LORD GOD, Behold, My servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, My servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, My servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall wail for vexation of spirit,

And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto My Chosen: for The LORD GOD shall slay thee, and call His servants by another name:

that he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in The God of Truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by The God of Truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from Mine eyes.

For, behold, I create new Heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Thou may continue to compare GOD with the charade that is the Christianity of this most accursed of all generations, or with The Comedian that this generation in particular is. Thou may continue to await thy rains.

Thou wilt even yet search for water, and thou wilt even yet beg for rain. Until thou lets Masculinism be, that - I repeat - is the least of it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome The Comedian by TheIkoro(m): 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
TheIkoro:
Having said,

"Here am I, send me;"

I have been sent by my my Creator,

and I speak for The LORD...........

Thus saith The LORD GOD of A'bra-ham, and of I'saac, (AND, of Ish'ma-el) and of Ja'cob;

unto all that is the most accursed of all generations:

be it of The Hypocrisy (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and those of thy ilk - and I do not here single out Christianity; I am accusing thee to my Creator) unto whom is said,

"What right have you to recite My
statutes,
or take My covenant on your lips?"

or be it of they (akintom and Niflheim, and those of thy ilk; I am accusing thee to my Creator) that insult GOD in insulting he consumed by zeal for His House..........

Let Masculinism be,
that he may serve Me as he will.

For if thou refuse to let him be, and wilt hold him still;

Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before Mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Therefore thus saith The LORD GOD, Behold, My servants shall eat, but ye shall be hungry: behold, My servants shall drink, but ye shall be thirsty: behold, My servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:

Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall wail for vexation of spirit,

And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto My Chosen: for The LORD GOD shall slay thee, and call His servants by another name:

that he who blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in The God of Truth; and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by The God of Truth; because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from Mine eyes.

For, behold, I create new Heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Thou may continue to compare GOD with the charade that is the Christianity of this most accursed of all generations, or with The Comedian that this generation in particular is. Thou may continue to await thy rains.

Thou wilt even yet search for water, and thou wilt even yet beg for rain. Until thou lets Masculinism be, that - I repeat - is the least of it.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Who is this
that comes from
the land sprung from the loins of Esau -

"who for one morsel of meat sold - LOST - his birthright;"

due to whom was said the following words,

"Upon me be your curse, my son; only obey my word:"

in crimsoned garments from the land that has thee know,

"GOD is no respecter of persons:
But in every nation he that feareth Him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted by Him;"

for Job was no Hebrew, being sprung from the loins of Esau; yet he had this Word said of him by The God of the Hebrews:

"Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, who fears GOD and turns away from evil?"

A ward is enough for the wise. However - ever since Moses, and even before then; from the innocent Abel, to the righteous A'bra-ham, to the murdered Jesus - thy hearts have been too fully set to do evil to be convinced by any ward.

Hear The Word of The LORD,
you who tremble at His Word:
"Your brethren who hate you
and cast you out for My Name's sake
have said, 'Let The LORD be glorified,
that we may see your joy;'
but it is they who shall be put to
shame."

"O afflicted one, storm-tossed (to the extent of being no more than ball to be kicked - be it literally, in the sense of being toy; or figuratively, in the sense of being defrauded) and not comforted,
Behold, I will set your stones in
antimony,
and lay your foundations with
sapphires.
I will make your pinnacles of agate,
your gates of carbuncles,
and all your walls of precious stones."

For the day of vengeance was in my heart,
and my year of redemption has come.
I luked, but there was no one to help;
I was appaulled, but there was no one to
uphold.

Therefore, by Fire will The LORD execute
Judgment,
and by His Sword, upon all flesh;
and those slain by The LORD shall be
many.

A Ward is enough for The Wise.

- The Naked Truth (2nd of June, 2019).

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Prayer Cannot Do / What If Eve Was The Only One That Ate The Forbidden Fruit? / Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.