Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: (1214 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / We Should Blame Ourselves, If Peace Eludes Nigeria, Says Obasanjo / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Elbinawi: 5:56am On Jul 15, 2017
Arewa Youths Should Blame their Evil Elites & not Yoruba Leaders:

I saw this Headline:

"Yoruba leaders using Fani-Kayode, Fayose to destabilize Buhari’s govt, Northern region – Arewa Youths"

My Answer:

Brainless idiots, tools of the wicked & evil Northern oligarchy. One of the reasons why Northern Nigeria is among the most backward regions.

It is not Yoruba leaders that are destabilizing and destroying Northern Nigeria as claimed by these brainwashed and brainless Arewa youths.

It is murderous criminals & bloodthirsty Wahhabi savages like @MBuhari, @elrufai & the Emir of Kano that are destabilizing Northern Nigeria.

President @MBuhari & @elrufai brutally murdered 1000+ mostly Arewa intellectuals in Zaria & wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves

President @MBuhari celebrated with the savage Saudi @KingSalman on phone four days later & @elrufai rushed to Saudi Arabia to collect reward.

President @MBuhari & @elrufai sponsored murderous Herdsmen to massacre Christians of Northern Nigeria thus destroying unity of the North.

A Yoruba or Igbo leader will never slaughter 1000+ Yoruba civilians in Nigeria just to please a bloodthirsty Arab savage in Saudi Arabia.

But @MBuhari, @elrufai & @Buratai_COAS brutally slaughtered 1000+ mostly Hausa/Fulani in Zaria & wickedly dumped bodies in mass graves.

Four undergraduate children of my best friend, Dr. Waziri of ABU, Zaria were among those brutally murdered by @MBuhari & @elrufai in Zaria.

To distract attention of their extreme wickedness & evil, the Northern oligarchy always brainwash youths & put blame on others like this.

Today there are more than 10 million out-of-school children in Northern Nigeria. Did these Arewa youths asked their wicked elites 4 solution?

Murderous criminals & wicked elites of Northern Nigeria like @MBuhari, @elrufai & Emir of Kano send their children to London for education.

Fani Kayode @realFFK & @GovAyoFayose are fighting for their people & the rights of others oppressed Nigerians, what is wrong with that?

These Arewa youths should know While others think of progress & development, Northern oligarchy think of brutal killings & inhuman massacres

Most of the 1000+ followers of Sheikh Zakzaky brutally murdered by @MBuhari, @elrufai & gang were graduates, undergraduates & students.

The monumental loss of this huge human resources was a great lost to mostly Northern Nigeria but Arewa Wahhabi savages are still celebrating

Arewa youths should stop blaming Yoruba and Igbo leaders for their woes & gross under-development. They should blame their wicked elites.

Harun @Elbinawi
elbinawi.
elbinawi@yahoo.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Baawaa(m): 6:02am On Jul 15, 2017
This news is from PDP, meaningless
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by justineu(m): 6:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Every tribe are insulting yorubas left and right. What have they done wrong chimoo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by escodotman: 6:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Northerners, the definition of everything uncivilised. I wonder how they will fair when Nigerian is finally restructured, with highest number of out-of-school children, highest rate of illetracy, highest number of child marriage, one of the most poverty-ravaged area in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Danzakidakura(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2017
ee no concern me its slave and masters fight they will still settle. let me follow Igbos go jari. please they should not rop Igbo's into their fight I saw IBO's been mention there.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Leonbonapart(m): 6:07am On Jul 15, 2017
The arewa youths and their region will forever be backward because:
1: they no know God
2: they no know were rain for they beat them
3 : they are being paid to type and say rubbish

Who gave Abok! Access to the internet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by chiagozien(m): 6:15am On Jul 15, 2017
igbo no get problem with hausa or yoruba,we only have problem with nigeria so if yoruba and hausa have problem between themselves,settle it with out bring igbo in your fight.#i wish una happy one new niger area.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by kodath(f): 6:19am On Jul 15, 2017
Baawaa:
This news is from PDP, meaningless
gosh ewedu mosslem at it again..defending his masters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Baawaa(m): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2017
kodath:

gosh ewedu mosslem at it again..defending his masters
CORRUPTION has damaged your brain
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by PatriotTemidayo: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2017
If you want to do an academic research on a people that will never develop, choose NORTHERN NIGERIA as a case study.

Those guys have a way of defending the people that have continuously destroy their lives right in front of their eyes.

Meanwhile they blame their unfortunate situation on other people and region.

Education, LOWEST.
Employment, LOWEST.
Family value, LOWEST.
Peaceful coexistence, LOWEST.
General exposure, LOWEST.
Religious bigotry, HIGHEST.
Children without homes, HIGHEST.
Hunger and poverty, HIGHEST.
Voting manipulations, HIGHEST.
Privilege of ruling, HIGHEST.
Yet, most backward, HIGHEST.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by bewla(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2017
book
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by perez100: 7:02am On Jul 15, 2017
The truth is that Hausa does not have respect for Yoruba no matter how hard the later tries to please them but they have great respect for Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by googlepikins: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2017
This one na master and slave fight

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Oblang(m): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2017
perez100:
The truth is that Hausa does not have respect for Yoruba how hard the later tries to please them but they have great respect for Igbo.

That's why they sack u with ultimatum...

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Chikelue2000(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
If you want to do an academic research on a people that will never develop, choose NORTHERN NIGERIA as a case study.

Those guys have a way of defending the people that have continuously destroy their lives right in front of their eyes.

Meanwhile they blame their unfortunate situation on other people and region.

Education, LOWEST.
Employment, LOWEST.
Family value, LOWEST.
Peaceful coexistence, LOWEST.
General exposure, LOWEST.
Religious bigotry, HIGHEST.
Children without homes, HIGHEST.
Hunger and poverty, HIGHEST.
Voting manipulations, HIGHEST.
Privilege of ruling, HIGHEST.
Yet, most backward, HIGHEST.
So u knew all dis and u still voted for PMB against Jonathan?, receive sense

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by PatriotTemidayo: 7:35am On Jul 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
So u knew all dis and u still voted for PMB against Jonathan?, receive sense
Did I hear you say VOTE FOR PMB? angry

Are you high? undecided

That man can never see even the shadow of my voters card talk less of voting him........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Chikelue2000(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:

Did I hear you say VOTE FOR PMB? angry

Are you high? undecided

That man can never see even the shadow of my voters card talk less of voting him........

Good, let's vote him out come 2019 then
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 15, 2017
funny enough, these almajiri are the real backstabbers. soon after buhari won election, they started downplaying Yoruba support, claiming sw votes are not up to kano votes. buhari started betraying Yoruba by appointing only his illiterate mallams into every position, yet Yoruba did not cry foul. I wonder what else they want from Yoruba.

How Yoruba betrayed them I am yet to understand. Now they are blaming Yoruba elders for FFk and Fayose attack on their weak vegetable. forgetting that FFk and fayose have been attacking buhari before 2015 election. Fayose even put up a newspaper advert warning Nigerians not to vote buhari because he would die in office, yet these born to rule fools did not open their eyes. The lust for power has blinded them.

Hausa/Fulani should know that their time is up. this is democracy and only educated people hold the aces in democracy. the core north will not smell aso rock for a long time and in 2019 Osinbajo will be president and hand over to a minority from middle belt in 2027.

they know that defeating Osinbajo in 2019 is a pipe dream and now they are crying. Abooki mallams should cry us a river cos we have enough tissue to give.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by PatriotTemidayo: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Good, let's vote him out come 2019 then
Done! angry
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by kodath(f): 8:05am On Jul 15, 2017
Baawaa:

CORRUPTION has damaged your brain
you and your entire generation are not only corrupt crookes but frustrated with recession that you can't even reason well. .old dog
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by givbitcoin: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2017
escodotman:
Northerners, the definition of everything uncivilised. I wonder how they will fair when Nigerian is finally restructured, with highest number of out-of-school children, highest rate of illetracy, highest number of child marriage, one of the most poverty-ravaged area in the world.

What if I told you that Nigeria will never be restructured?

What if I told you that the entire South will never go beyond VP again especially Yoruba people.

Yoruba are completely useless to this country
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by escodotman: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
givbitcoin:

What if I told you that Nigeria will never be restructured?

What if I told you that the entire South will never go beyond VP again especially Yoruba people.

Yoruba are completely useless to this country
Lol aboki. Why did you say Nigeria will not be restructured? If thats your wish, then why? Dont you want to stand alone and be seperated from the ''useless'' Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by givbitcoin: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2017
escodotman:
Lol aboki. Why did you say Nigeria will not be restructured? If thats your wish, then why? Dont you want to stand alone and be seperated from the ''useless'' Yorubas?

You owe us all the allegiance. We allowed the freedom you are abusing

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by escodotman: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2017
givbitcoin:

You owe us all the allegiance. We allowed the freedom you are abusing
hahaha Which freedom is that?? And you haven't answered my question; Why did you say Nigeria will not be restructured?
Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by givbitcoin: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
escodotman:
hahaha Which freedom is that?? And you haven't answered my question; Why did you say Nigeria will not be restructured?

I'll be glad to inform you that those championing restructuring propaganda are enemies of the state. Like you, most of them are ignorant of what restructuring actually stands for.

The purpose of this propaganda was achieved in 1999 when we freely handed power to South west. But bad songs can be contagious, which is why this very blackmailing approach has refused to die off.

Ebonyi state governor, a wise man, recently opposed restructuring because, according to him, his people would languish should the 2014 confab report be implemented.

There is terrible hunger in Oyo state as we speak, even with the monthly allocation. Now, think of when the allocation is finally deprived.

There are lots of states like these two.

We can't be that wicked to allow citizens of this country starve just because of few selfish individuals.

North is very self sufficient, in terms of food but it's only fair to share with the rest of the nation.

When some stupid animals from Yoruba land started this madness in 1993, they called it sovereign national conference. Now they have crawled back into their shells but the damage has benn done. Some gullible Nigerians are now singing the same song.

Have you seen why Yoruba people must be punished?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by escodotman: 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
givbitcoin:

I'll be glad to inform you that those championing restructuring propaganda are enemies of the state. Like you, most of them are ignorant of what restructuring actually stands for.

The purpose of this propaganda was achieved in 1999 when we freely handed power to South west. But bad songs can be contagious, which is why this very blackmailing approach has refused to die off.

Ebonyi state governor, a wise man, recently opposed restructuring because, according to him, his people would languish should the 2014 confab report be implemented.

There is terrible hunger in Oyo state as we speak, even with the monthly allocation. Now, think of when the allocation is finally deprived.

We can't be that wicked to allow citizens of this country starve just because of few selfish individuals.

North is very self sufficient, in terms of food but it's only fair to share with the rest of the nation.

When some stupid animals from Yoruba land started this madness in 1993, they called it sovereign national conference. Now they have crawled back into their shells but the damage has benn done. Some gullible Nigerians are now singing the same song.

You are seriously typing trash and jargons here. Many states cannot pay salaries because the Federal govt take away the majority of their wealth to the center and majority of these wealth is enjoyed by the barren North which has nothing to contribute to the economy other than to stay in their area and expect bogus allocations monthly!! They've succeeded in creating numerous and ridiculous fake local govts even though, without the wealth of other regions, they will come to reality that creating many local when you have nothing is a mistake.

Greedy Northerners like you are only scared of how they will cope without the riches of other regions and thats why they are not in support of restructuring. But the good news is that the shout has gotten to a point where the FG has no other choice. If the whole country is shouting restructuring and even the APC used it during their campaign, then the govt will definitely listen because the North alone cannot overrule the rest of the country.

Every zone will have enough to develop and pay their salaries when the FG is not taking almost evrything away from them. Let the North use their food to develop and take care of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Should Blame Their Evil Elites & Not Yoruba Leaders: by escodotman: 5:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
givbitcoin:

If you have a roomate and one day the roomate tells you he doesnt want to live in thesame room with you and that he would like to live alone in another apartment and that it wont affect your friendship, is it normal for you to force him to stay? Can you tell him he must stay with you by force Restructuring doesnt mean Nigeria is breaking!!! Rather it means people being allowed to utilise their resources to develop and take good care of themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not Under Military Rule, Jonathan Tells Buhari / Watch This Video To See How IPOB Is Going Stronger And More Powerful / Buhari's Visit To South East Further Proved That Ipob Are Just Chest Beaters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.