Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu (24084 Views)

BIAFRA: Uwazurike Sends Message To All Biafrans, Says; We Are One (video) / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by dlondonbadboy: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Perezino:

Where were u when the idiot was kept in kike for months? U talk like someone who thinks thru his anus. Open ur eyes and ull see that ur pple have been brainwashed to a very large extent.

Ok
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by belzabull(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Abagworo:
[s]There will not be another civil war but their might be an attempted ethnic based mass murder of Igbos in North and South-south resulting from Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech. Yesterday right before my very eyes at D-line an Hausa man slapped an IPOB who said rubbish while they were returning from mosque[/s].
There will be mass murder of 98% of your family lineage, with you being the very first casualty

Ozu nwuru anwu

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by sirkay2100(m): 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
A house divided against itself can not stand
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by pellummy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=58470871]

Sis Mazi his not wise

He could have used his cult of followership to fight for the masses

Him for be Mandela of Nigeria

so Kanu go be Mandela 4 nigeria, ha ha ha, Mandela dey Laf ham, Mandela struggle for freedon nd co-extistence, those are nt Kanu strong point...go nd learn
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by AAinEqGuinea: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
Above all, at least this puts the silly accusation that IPOB, Radio Biafra, and Biafra's actualization manifested from Buhari's 2015 win to rest, a contest which Nnamdi encouraged Biafrans not to engage, political apathy consistent to his advocacy now.

Like him or not, the man Nnamdi is solidly steadfast.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by brightalo17: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Joevics:

this is my problem with you guys, you dont analyze issues when it involves someone else. You only bring your analytic cap when it involve Osibanjo, Tinibu or one of your masters.
Its only an ignorant person that would say Kanu wasnt offered money. Uwazurike didnt do this much but they gave him billions and a large expanse of land in Abuja and you are talking of Kanu whom all the south east governors and senators went to meet, someone that all politicians are scared of. Okay let me ask you; do you agree that a word from Kanu can make even a pauper win the Anambra elections?
Don't you know Obiano alone would give billions for Kanu to back him?

Its common Knowledge everywhere in south east and even here in Golden-south that he refused the money they brought. So stop arguing from your Hut in Osun state and go down to the south east to investigate.

Instead of you to mention the person that gave him the money and the amount you're here spewing trash, How much did they give Uwazuruike and who gave the money?

The amount they gave to him and the one they promised Kanu don't have name? is billion an amount of money have you ever gone to the bank and deposit money without writing the amount? SMH . Nnamdi that is finding a way to pull Nigeria down will be offered money and he will not mention the person name since mtweeeeeee. Nna je zue ike biko.

My friend listen courts judges with evidence not mere exaggeration or hear say. Just shut me up with a concrete evidence or stop making noise.

Billion is not an amount tell me the amount or they just say Ok Kanu we will give you Billion that's all. mtweeeeee.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by nwonufestus(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2017
uwazulike is a big fool, a sale out, who went to prison with Biafra flag and come out with zoo flag.....

mazi nmadi KANU we know
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Philistine(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
Abagworo:
There will not be another civil war but their might be an attempted ethnic based mass murder of Igbos in North and South-south resulting from Nnamdi Kanu's hate speech. Yesterday right before my very eyes at D-line an Hausa man slapped an IPOB who said rubbish while they were returning from mosque.
Ethnic based mass murder in north and SS, So SW have no balls?
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by biafran1stson(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Uwazuruike! Your time has come and gone. Pls support the Joshua of our time Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to take us to the promise land.

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Princewell2012(m): 5:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Uwazurike monetized the struggle and started building hotels everywhere like a fool...

Nnamdi kanu is the real deal..He is the saviour and the true deliverer.

Prophet Nnamdi Knau isthe greatest man alive!!

Am an igbo man. Now whatever the case may be, they should agree together and make thing happen. The two of them should put their heads together in unity and forgets about their differences, then they can achieved their aim.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by dlondonbadboy: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Princewell2012:

Am an igbo man. Now whatever the case may be, they should agree together and make thing happen. The two of them should put their heads together in unity and forgets about their differences, then they can achieved their aim.

You should uwazurike is a very greed fellow...You can not work with a greedy man and expect to reach a fruitful conclusion.

It's like working with a Yoruba person. He would betray you while smiling with you.

Uwazurike should go and rest...His time has passed.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Princewell2012(m): 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
[quote author=dlondonbadboy post=58488741]

You should uwazurike is a very greed fellow...You can not work with a greedy man and expect to reach a fruitful conclusion.

It's like working with a Yoruba person. He would betray you while smiling with you.

Uwazurike should go and rest...His time has passed.[/quote)
You re right. Now he is feeling very jallousy of nnandi kalu. But they can not continue that way.

Unity pays alots. They just have to find a way of comming together. You knows he started the whole struggle? They should just resolved thier differences
Otherwise they would seems as a laughing stock. And it could kill the whole agitation

Now imagine the nonsense gov. Obianno is saying.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by theeconomist97: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi Nairalanders!

I made a video in regards to Nigeria's current landscape.It"s a video on restructuring the nation and why it's resurging now. I hope to borrow a few minutes of your attention pleasesmiley! I hope you could give it a watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SKI7vL7SY . I address how we got here and what's wrong with the Nation at this point in time.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by pazienza(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Ojiofor:

The mass murder will start in your compound and end in your village.

Gbam. It will start with him and end with him alone.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Ojiofor: 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2017
pazienza:

Gbam. It will start with him and end with him alone.

I was expecting him to say Amen.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by elfeezy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Can't wait to read baba
Ur still talking and alive?? we thought u've joined ur oga in London..we missed u bro,,btw hoe is ur oga,, I heard he could not speak to his son for about 5mins..nice to have u back

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by FactualSpeech: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2017
These are my key points for those who do not know what their adopted son did to the biafra agitators..

In 2011, he and 280 MASSOB members were arrested in Enugu while attending a function in honour of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu..

In February 2013, MASSOB claimed that several corpses found floating in the Ezu River on the boundary of Enugu and Anambra States were those of its members previously arrested by the police

On May 31, 2013, Uwazurike’s MASSOB was branded as one of three extremist groups threatening the security of Nigeria. In fact former President Goodluck Jonathan declared that the Nigerian state faced three fundamental security challenges posed by extremist groups which he listed as Boko Haram in the North; the MASSOB in the South-East; and the Oodua People’s Congress OPC, in the South-West..

Jonathan called Biafra agitators terrorists?,comparing them with boko haram?
That's so bad, I think he should be disowned!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Corruption That Has Made PHCN Kept Us In Darkness? / FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.