Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu (24101 Views)

BIAFRA: Uwazurike Sends Message To All Biafrans, Says; We Are One (video) / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Marvelous101: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Uwazuruike and monkey cownu have their heads shaped in same fashion quite different from mine, so how am I involved?

Abeg I no fit shout, na dem dem.

If Uwazuruike like, let him kidnap monkey cownu or if monkey cownu like, let him exchange Uwazuruike child for a bag of rice, e no concern me.

YOU ARE SOOOOO FUNNY!...No be lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by brookz: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2017
All Illusive System that will not come into Reality

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Joevics(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Both uwazurike n kanu r fraudsters.any igbo man that follows these two is a fool.
Except there is another meaning for the word fraud. can you tell the world how Nnamdi Kanu defrauded you or your pathetic tribe or forever keep quiet. Afonja, you guys are the problem of this country and the most hated tribe in Nigeria, stop deluding yourself. Tinibu that is using the whole Yorubas as slave is not a fraudulent, its Kanu that has rejected all the Billions they brought to stop his agitation Thats fraudulent. recieve sense.
I'm not Igbo, just a Nigerian who is tired of this sheer display of stupidity I see here everyday.

5 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
lols
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by IYANGBALI: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Let the fight begin
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by LydayBobo(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
THIS MAN THAT ONCE COLLECTED 1BILLION NAIRA FROM FG TO STOP THE AGITATION
Am not against or for Biafra but I detest people opening their mouth to say something as heavy as this without proof of evidence. Please shut up
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Joevics:

Except there is another meaning for the word fraud. can you tell the world how Nnamdi Kanu defrauded you or your pathetic tribe or forever keep quiet. Afonja, you guys are the problem of this country and the most hated tribe in Nigeria, stop deluding yourself. Tinibu that is using the whole Yorubas as slave is not a fraudulent, its Kanu that has rejected all the Billions they brought to stop his agitation Thats fraudulent. recieve sense.
I'm not Igbo, just a Nigerian who is tired of this sheer display of stupidity I see here everyday.

since u r not igbo I dnt ve anything to discuss wit u on this matter.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by IYANGBALI: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2017
Joevics:

everyone including you knows the most hated tribe in Nigeria, I need to to tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by brightalo17: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2017
attackgat:
Yes Uwazuruike kicked off the struggle but it is time for him to go and rest. His style of freedom fighting will never get Biafra.

I lost all respect for him when he went to the North.

How can an Igbo man and genuine freedom fighter be going to the North yo make peace because of quit notice? Very disgraceful

Uwazuruike is yet to understand that he is dealing with a Nigeria that does not want to grant anyone freedom and a radical approach is needed.

Yet mazi dinned with a Yoruba man what's the different ?
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by perdollar(m): 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
some of d dating show say d OP dey confuse like uwazurike
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by KINGinVAHALA: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2017
Kanu is a small boy
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by brightalo17: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Joevics:

Billion from Davido or who?
You never mentioned the exact amount you just said Billion.
Billion of what exactly?

The last time I checked it was Kanu that paid 300 million Naira for his own freedom .
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2017
whitebeard:
radical approach, will u join in the radical approach, do u have any idea how many bottoms u are pushing, and the magnitude of hate and violence your post will place in the mind of desperate people, and is they go about this radical approach, and u do not participate and they participate and loose their life in the process, just so u know, your speech would have caused their death. U dont love your people and u think u do. No u dont

But it your federal government doing all the killing right?
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 10:16am On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Only a useless fool would call Nnamdi kanu a fraudster...Only a thief and a slave would not believe in Nnamdi kanu..

is it ordinary mortal u are applauding these much. has it gone to that extent?

Jesu Nnamdi KANU dis and that, what's wrong with you guys? NK is agitating for freedom doesn't make him a God, why the unnecessary publicity of this coward guy that u are running mouth like what I don't know

I will really rubbish him when election hold on November in Anambra
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by jjjjj2017: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:
Nnwazuruike his more enlightened than Mazi kuje
Uwazuriuke is a SCAM!!!

SELLOUT LIKE TINUBU!!!
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by kodath(f): 10:18am On Jul 15, 2017
sarrki:

Op what have you gat to say

Mazi is a criminal

An enemy combatant

A traitor

A serial betrayer

A PDP mole

A fraudster
Lol you always have organism when igbo matters arise..I didn't see you in this thread ..why,?
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/14/yoruba-leaders-using-fani-kayode-fayose-destabilize-buharis-govt-northern-region-arewa-youths/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by michealdeco: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2017
Uwazuruike

May thunder from Zeus and Thor scatter your brain

U used massob to enrich urself nw u are talking trash
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by dlondonbadboy: 10:23am On Jul 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

is it ordinary mortal u are applauding these much. has it gone to that extent?

Jesu Nnamdi KANU dis and that, what's wrong with you guys? NK is agitating for freedom doesn't make him a God, why the unnecessary publicity of this coward guy that u are running mouth like what I don't know

I will really rubbish him when election hold on November in Anambra

Eyaa.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2017
attackgat:

But it your federal government doing all the killing right?
u should know that it only when we are united irrespective of our tribes to fight the government, that's when we can change our country, but going tribal in everything is not the way, are u a Jew..? Once Biafra is created there would be a rift between Jews and Christians
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Bede2u(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Two fraudsters fighting over filths from gullible and hate filled miscreants..
On this forum, nobody is more hate-filled than u

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
Mr man we don't know u and will never know u, u decide to play fast one on us by collecting bribe from Nigeria government, the ghost of ur pass will continue to torment u.... grin rented ibo slave
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by hollowpot15684(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:

did he show you the receipt?
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Joevics(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
brightalo17:
Billion from Davido or who?
You never mentioned the exact amount you just said Billion.
Billion of what exactly?

The last time I checked it was Kanu that paid 300 million Naira for his own freedom .
this is my problem with you guys, you dont analyze issues when it involves someone else. You only bring your analytic cap when it involve Osibanjo, Tinibu or one of your masters.
Its only an ignorant person that would say Kanu wasnt offered money. Uwazurike didnt do this much but they gave him billions and a large expanse of land in Abuja and you are talking of Kanu whom all the south east governors and senators went to meet, someone that all politicians are scared of. Okay let me ask you; do you agree that a word from Kanu can make even a pauper win the Anambra elections?
Don't you know Obiano alone would give billions for Kanu to back him?

Its common Knowledge everywhere in south east and even here in Golden-south that he refused the money they brought. So stop arguing from your Hut in Osun state and go down to the south east to investigate.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
brookz:
All Illusive System that will not come into Reality
u are afraid to lose ur breadwinners right
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Adebowale89(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Eyaa.

make una quit doing like dis alimajiri wey dey north
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by dlondonbadboy: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Adebowale89:

make una quit doing like dis alimajiri wey dey north

Nnamdi is the greatest man alive...take it or leave it!
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Aragon: 11:17am On Jul 15, 2017
Nne5:
Uwazurike or uwagba wa mgba the sellout,you're a big disgrace!

Errm!!! Did you like Read the entire thing? Or your response is from rumors and hearsay? How is he a sellout cos he says he doesn't want his people to be Killed? How is he a sellout cos he said Radio Biafra that he created was never for spreading Hatred? Do you have any idea what WAR does? The Rape, Killing of Women and Kids.. Have you being following South Sudan and what is going on there now? Cos for a Long time they wanted to Break away from Sudan cos of discrimination and Injustice. Well they have a Country now but have you seen what is going on? When it comes to Issues of Life and Death we must put emotions down and be very Pragmatic cos once a person is dead that person is dead.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by omniplus: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2017
Kingsley1000:
Were you there when he collected it? Please say only what you can proof.
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
i remember one time when he was newly released from prison,. He was with his convoy and his car was specialllly plaited with national plate number ... Muna nwanne m jeree agha akpiri ego ifeajuna uwa rere anyi , nwa nne putarra nuzooo reee nnwa nne ya
Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by Perezino: 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
dlondonbadboy:

Fight for your people and stop fooling yourself on nairaland....You are agemates with Nnamdi kanu, yet you carry him matter for head like okpa!
Buhari is still alive because nobody has threatened Nnamdi, take him to kuje and God would strike down the vegetable same minute...lol

Where were u when the idiot was kept in kike for months? U talk like someone who thinks thru his anus. Open ur eyes and ull see that ur pple have been brainwashed to a very large extent.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Nnamdi Kanu by eunisam: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
“Do you also know that I built 20 houses at Okwe, Imo State, for the wounded Biafra soldiers who were begging for alms at Oji River and I pay them salary every month? Today, there are no more Biafra soldiers begging for alms at that spot.

no wonder, I no longer see them there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fg Declare Public Holiday Tomorrow / Jubilation In Plateau As INEC Declares APC’s Lalong Winner / CBN Suspends Deputy Governor, Directors For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.