Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Please Assist In Designing This App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Assist In Designing This App (1276 Views)

Web And Android Developer Needed In Portharcourt To Assist In A Project / Let Us Start A New Project That Can Assist In The 2019 Election / Please I Badly Need Someone Help Please Assist Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Assist In Designing This App by Toyin001: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2017
Hi great programmers on nairaland, I'm yet to find my proper bearing on programming and app designing. However, I have a pressing issue on ground now.

I need to create an app within a week, an android app like this:

More like a book app that works offline, but requires a one-time online activation with a unique pin that once used, can't be used by another again. I know it's something simple to design but actually all the same, I can't design it, perhaps I'll learn that through this medium and others can also learn.

The app can navigate to topics in through book from chapter to chapter but will work offline, the only online requirement will involve the one-time activation.

Please, can I get few steps on how to do it smiley smiley

Thanks a bunch in advance for your response.
Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Toyin001:
Hi great programmers on nairaland, I'm yet to find my proper bearing on programming and app designing. However, I have a pressing issue on ground now.

I need to create an app within a week, an android app like this:

More like a book app that works offline, but requires a one-time online activation with a unique pin that once used, can't be used by another again. I know it's something simple to design but actually all the same, I can't design it, perhaps I'll learn that through this medium and others can also learn.

The app can navigate to topics in through book from chapter to chapter but will work offline, the only online requirement will involve the one-time activation.

Please, can I get few steps on how to do it smiley smiley

Thanks a bunch in advance for your response.

Cordova or Native, also what is the problem about starting it, Design , Prototype. I do mobile apps using Onsen UI with Cordova for Enterprise apps, so I have alot of experience with this, but you must be ready to work. take care
Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by adenuga558(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2017
simple thing learn json with android and use knowledge of php.
Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by lekropasky(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
Contact me if you can Pay, and explain better.

Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by SilverG33k(m): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Well, if you're willing to pay me, i can get the snippet ready in a day, it will cost u just 1k, i'll even provide the backend but you will do the payment processor integration
Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by Toyin001: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2017
SilverG33k:
Well, if you're willing to pay me, i can get the snippet ready in a day, it will cost u just 1k, i'll even provide the backend but you will do the payment processor integration
Wow, 1k is reasonable, very very reasonable. Can we talk more at length.
Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by Toyin001: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2017
pcguru1:

Cordova or Native, also what is the problem about starting it, Design , Prototype. I do mobile apps using Onsen UI with Cordova for Enterprise apps, so I have alot of experience with this, but you must be ready to work. take care
Sir, like I said, I don't know much about this, can we talk more at length.
Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2017
Toyin001:
Sir, like I said, I don't know much about this, can we talk more at length.

okeowoaderemiATgmail.com
Re: Please Assist In Designing This App by Toyin001: 9:05am On Jul 20, 2017
pcguru1:

okeowoaderemiATgmail.com
Alright, I will email you today sir, please the address is toyin4christ001@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of The Linux OS Over The Windows OS / Job Vacancy / Learn To Code The Easy Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.