Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) (44122 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Mid nite cake bawo

Kini nko
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nathaniel79(m): 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
So Osibanjo still down pour this slay mama some aqua !
Love sweet.
But I know I can't be faithful like prof YEMI!!!

Oh! The dreary life of a yoruba demon.. (smh).

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy Birthday ma cool

Meanwhile, Send SMS at http://angelbulksms.com for fast delivery.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
coolebux:
Lovely

Hope EFCC will not probe the source of the money used to bake the cake?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by sayisayi(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
awwww...this woman is so fine ehn....see her pointed nose

Lol....so na European and arab nose dey excite you! LOL grin grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by jobola(m): 9:15am On Jul 15, 2017
Lovely... Don't knw our VP is romantic too sha
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by sami75: 9:16am On Jul 15, 2017
kocvalour:
dry couple..

happy birthday to her tho
Husband was a professor of law at 33 and now acting president. Wife is a grandchild of Awolowo.

Tell me how your life matches to that. You need to ask God for forgiveness, in order to have progress you need to appreciate others success.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2017
one round jara fall on you.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Edum13656: 9:19am On Jul 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Midnight cake? I smell lies, abi them no dey sleep with pyjamas? angry

...he told her to dress up because he has a surprise for her. but who enter VP bedroom by night to snap the pix? well let come and shut up. hbd madam!

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
God replicate this in my life

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 9:22am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Liars
Even the VPs wife is a liar So she was dressed up with even a well-tied headscarf at 12am?
Cake is certainly not her problem, Dolapo does not look hungry to me She looks sex starved.

wehdonsah

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by marquay: 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin what's your stress na?
SweetJoystick:
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by cappinjerry(m): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2017
church man nor let polits make u do wetin u nor dey used to o
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by CornelG(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Aisha will be feeling jealous right now that her Old Bubu can no longer do this for her again.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by samuelibit(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2017
happy bafdae to her wish her lug lyf b prosperity....... bt I don't no mayb dey we invite us for d party
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by eagleeye2: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday to Dolapo Osibanjo. Nice, calm and quiet lady.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 9:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Awww
I want to love o

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Memories12411: 9:44am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday to you mama. Remain calm and quiet, God shall continue to announce you.

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by cooldood(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday to the precious wife of our amiable President (in acting capacity). Many more glorious and beautiful years ahead.

Come to think of it o, Prof Yemi is 60 years, which means the age difference is like 10 years..hmmm..nice one.

Which means perhaps my precious wife could just be about to finish university o.. Abeg I de run go top unis in 9ja let me attend their end of year parry! grin
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
she fine because she still keeps her shape at 50 after giving birth to children. she doesn't seem to look different from when she never had a kid.
I like the 2 of them sha. very modest couple and seem like the future of Nigeria. to me,she would be a better first lady than Aisha . Aisha's beauty is the only thing we see,we've not felt much impact in her being first lady

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by crisycent: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
She was all dressed like this @ midnight?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2017
Mcsteamy1429:
she dey hungry me bad bad
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
crisycent:
She was all dressed like this @ midnight?
leave them make dem dey deceive themselves. Person wey go don comot everything dey wait for oga to come do him work for the other room
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by djbussy(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Why not Akara, or moi moi ? This is more of protein than the carbohydrate cake . Let's be Africans. Lol just kidding. Nice one vp.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by higherpower: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
TwoBottles:
Heard witches and wizards operate only at night. Oh, so touching! A true tale of the owl and the pussycat.

When pains n difficulty takes over, nothing seems good to you. You would have been the light of your own family but you chose hard drugs and twobottles of kaikai. Now u want to put your frustration on anything good. You will die in your hate.

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:

She wrote it herself dt it was given to her at midnight.
I also saw the post on her instagram and she posted it around 2am this morning. She couldn't have gotten it before 12midnight coz today is her birthday not yesterday.

Are u saying its an old picture and she just decided to dig it up and post it at 2am in d morning? I don't get u.

Not everyone is asleep at 12am on a Friday night.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2017
They look so cute. kiss
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2017
iamrealdeji:
Aisha's beauty is the only thing we see,we've not felt much impact in her being first lady
not only that,this woman go tight for down below while Aisha go don dey be like borehole
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Shiitposter: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's may good bless us all with a good wife.

Amen brother. Amen

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
TwoBottles:
Heard witches and wizards operate only at night. Oh, so touching! A true tale of the owl and the pussycat.
stop trolling Nwaamaikpe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / Governo Soludo Visits Onitsha Main Market, Abolishes Touting And Illegal Revenue / Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.