Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) (44123 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Shows Her Handmade Pineapple Crochet Dress / Segun Awolowo Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Dolapo Osinbajo Wears N1,800 Outfit For Runway Jazz (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
10 years age difference is very good.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by baum1: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Fake professor of law with no phd thesis. Abeg stop all this fake sanctimony

Guy, I won't talk hard, I would just address this your point. To begin, you're not correct. I hope you will have the wisdom to accept this.

A PhD is a necessary but not a sufficient requirement to become a professor. There are professors around the world without a PhD. Some people become profs without having done a PhD degree. One of my professors, at the time aged 35, was a full professor of economics at a university founded in 1868, 149 years ago. He was a professor when his colleagues with a PhD were lecturers, senior lecturers and associate profs..Some of these people are way, way his senior, as in big brother or even uncle sef. In his case, the distinguishing factor was his exceptional publication, research publication in very top journals. In fact, he was getting offers from neighbouring universities to come and become a professor there, but he turned them down. If anyone argues this, I will reveal the person. So, oga, a prof without PhD is not fake..If anything, such people are exceptional.

To bring this home to what we all are familiar with, the only academic Nobel prize winner is Africa, Professor Wole Soyinka, does not have an academic PhD. In your wisdom, he too is academically fake. Lol. Bro, many things are possible in this life. If only some of us can open our minds..One of the things I have learned in my 30's is to be very, very open minded and slow to form opinions. So far, it has paid off

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by baum1: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
LordIsaac:
10 years age difference is very good.

Yes, it's good, but bro, if we think like this, who will go for our sisters aged 28 and above?? 38 years bro and above. Many of those are already papas

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nathaniel79:

Eeya. And there he goes with the demonic grammatical errors..I wonder how your generation feels about this? Hmmm (still thinking). Lol. Anyway: I'm a "reward" to my parents, thank God for that. Cheers!
thanks for your observation!
but your grammar hasn't changed your miserable life, abi ?
Now maniac, be humble! sit down!
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by TwoBottles: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
higherpower:

When pains n difficulty takes over, nothing seems good to you. You would have been the light of your own family but you chose hard drugs and twobottles of kaikai. Now u want to put your frustration on anything good. You will die in your hate.

If you don't understand what it means to use words to paint pictures, then get lost. And you must be from a family of drinkers since what comes to your mind at the mention of " bottles " is alcohol.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by TwoBottles: 2:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Skmoda360:

stop trolling Nwaamaikpe

Who is Nwamaikpe?
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hope they had a midnight love.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by MzJin(f): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
Chikelue2000:
So our VIP is also romantic?, very nice one from d Acting President

MzJin just say yes

jesu yes to what now pls......em lost
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by chikachike86(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Midnight cake? I smell lies, abi them no dey sleep with pyjamas? angry
You don't know how tasking the job of a President can be. You are left with the mess created by others. You have to contend with all matters that's been lumped up in the exclusive list of the constitution. My brother! Sleep no dey for person wey wan succeed in such position.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Nathaniel79(m): 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
thanks for your observation!
but your grammar hasn't changed your miserable life, abi ?
Now maniac, be humble! sit down!

Lol @ maniac. Ndo.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Justpassing1: 6:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Liars

Even the VPs wife is a liar
So she was dressed up with even a well-tied headscarf at 12am?

Cake is certainly not her problem,
Dolapo does not look hungry to me
She looks sex starved.

Any country whose Leaders ......President ..VP's..etc sleeps / stops working before 1am OR isn't awake by 5am is heading towards doom.

Leading a country is no child's play kids.
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
MzJin:

jesu yes to what now pls......em lost
my proposals
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo's 50th Birthday Cake From Her Husband (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
Love in action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Daura Indigenes Wash Off GEJ's Visit With Water After Leaving Kastina / Buhari Sacks NPA Md, Reinstates Abdullahi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.