Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (19754 Views)

Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Peter Odemwingie Signs For Madura United FC, Indonesian Club, Looks Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by val15: 10:41am On Jul 15, 2017
Happy birthday....good to know we are birthday mates.we will rock today
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by greatman247(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This mediocre player whose complexion is the only thing he has going for him

At least he tried, played at Lille, Locomotive Moscow, West Brom, Stoke, QPR and capped for Nigeria 60 times, with 2 world cups to his name and 4 nation cups, that's huge if anyone ask me. Now, what do you have going for you? Absolutely nothing. Till you even die you won't achieve one cent of this achievement. Ode buruku. Now make I wish better person well jare. HBD Peter. Long life and more of God's blessings fall on you.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by samtol4(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osaze mediocre player ?
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by icubeguitar(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2017
ihimiray:
we reject Dat rubbish.... Oduduwa na our pikin get that

Brother!!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by icubeguitar(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2017
ihimiray:
we reject Dat rubbish.... Oduduwa na our pikin get that

Brother!! If I....... You will say I'm not a nice person
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by greatman247(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

At least he tried, played at Lille, Locomotive Moscow, West Brom, Stoke, QPR and capped for Nigeria 60 times, with 2 world cups to his name and 4 nation cups, that's huge if anyone ask me. Now, what do you have going for you? Absolutely nothing. Till you even die you won't achieve one cent of this achievement. Ode buruku. Now make I wish better person well jare. HBD Peter. Long life and more of God's blessings fall on you.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by iwattpro(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2017
hbd..... OZAZE wink
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by praise1705(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Happy birthday to him.

I can't keep calm by the way. Winter is HERE!!!!! cheesy

please tell me it's out already. GOT
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by elfico(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
ominilongest:
what's going on here
Game of Thrones, dude.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by elfico(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
ominilongest:
what's going on here
Game of Thrones, dude!
Can't keep calm either. Winter is finally here.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Papiikush: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2017
praise1705:

please tell me it's out already. GOT

Tomorrow baby.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by ogtavia(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How far Oga...I am your fan anyday..but for this statement devoid of sound reasoning(not that I expected better,i mean..come on,its you)...permit me to call you an Idi.ot..
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by RaeMystix: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Happy birthday to him.

Can't help it G O T is tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by ogtavia(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Happy Birthday Odemwingie...one of the few patriotic Super Eagles player we ever had...May the Good Lord Bless and keep you and may the years ahead be filled with more blessings and greater Achievements..Happy Birthday...don't mind Nwa Amaikpe...
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by cthia(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
Edum13656:
No... he is waiting for u to finish ur runs.
abeg...i cant laugh oo..u too harsh oo
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by wink2015(m): 1:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Age is fast telling on Peter Odemwingie ( Osazee )

I hope he has made sufficient money in football! enough to set him on a very good business when he finally takes a bow from the round leather game.

But wait a minute! what is Peter doing in Indonesian football club or league? He left the promising european league to play in a third world asian country.

How much can he make with Indonesia clubs.

If he has gone to China like Mikel Obi I would have be more reassured that he is on the safe side! But talking about Indonesia, I have my own reservation.

However, plus or minus, I wish him the very best in his football career.

Happy 36 birthday!
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by dejavubobo1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
Happy birthday to him.

plz is this game of throne season 7
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by baum1: 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Yes, he was not the exceptional one, but he wasn't bad. He wasn't bad ooh bro. You think say premier league go sign bad player from Russia? In his peak, he was good. Everybody no go be exceptional.
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by baum1: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2017
greatman247:

At least he tried, played at Lille, Locomotive Moscow, [b]West Brom, Stoke, QPR [/b]and capped for Nigeria 60 times, with 2 world cups to his name and 4 nation cups, that's huge if anyone ask me. Now, what do you have going for you? Absolutely nothing. Till you even die you won't achieve one cent of this achievement. Ode buruku. Now make I wish better person well jare. HBD Peter. Long life and more of God's blessings fall on you.

I didn't see this your post when I posted mine. The fact he played for the highlighted clubs means he was good. Who buys a mediocre from Russia? Or by that guy's argument, did his complexion also help him move from Russia to UK?

Mhen, if one keeps responding to some perspectives on nairaland, person go wear out
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by baum1: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2017
ogtavia:
How far Oga...I am your fan anyday..but for this statement devoid of sound reasoning(not that I expected better,i mean..come on,its you)...permit me to call you an Idi.ot..
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by praise1705(f): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:

Tomorrow baby.
yes yes yes
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by komekn(m): 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2017
einsteine:

Who increases his age? Of course, it is the likes of Kanu that removed 10,15 years from their age.

In Benin, Osaze was a ball boy for Bendel Insurance while Yakubu was playing for the team. I am sure Yakubu claims to be younger than Osazee.

Yakubu is officially 2 years younger than the much younger Osaze. Furthermore Osaze is still playing competitive football.

Meanwhile what would you say about the very young Yakubu see video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bshuhz1s5EU

And this is Osaze last month still scoring incredible goals and running like a teenager.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1-A20d__5Y
Re: Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by weedtheweeds: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2017
Seriously! He was born in Russia, he couldn't have faked his age. The media would have blown it up a long time, especially during his time in Russia. The ones who get away are the ones born in countries without data entries
lonelydora:
36? Then I am 15

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Argentina, Romania To Play In Aisha Buhari Football Tourney / Oluwatobiloba Amusan Wins Commonwealth 100m Hurdles Women Gold For Nigeria / Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.