Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle (35383 Views)

I Killed This Snake In My Compound, What Type Of Snake Is It? / See The Snake And Rodent I Killed Today! / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by eugoala(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
This is real fish, I want to buy on of them .am tired of eating pond fish.
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by opacity(m): 2:12pm On Jul 15, 2017
Amastermovic:
I will be updating this thread as my official snake thread on nairaland...you get to see different species of snake's, fish's, monitor lizard, tortoise, Toad etc...

I might also upload video at times if am available during the cooking not hunting.. I hate during that... . Cc snakes crew, and animal support crew are also welcome we catch and bring it to you life and you take it to the nearest zoo or keep in your compound.. Yimu

Lalasticlala
Can I get a suya plz
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
wow Op can your uncle catch live anaconda for me I want to give it to my girlfriend as a birthday gift, since she want something huge

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by ikevictor: 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
0b10010011:
Your uncles is a threat to wildlife

Am definitely sure he doesn't even have a fishing permit.

Abia!!

Who fishing permit eep

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by bizzibodi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
tere gbosa 2 ya uncle fo i hate snakes!

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Mcreloaded(m): 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2017
OP hope you guys are not using dynamite to harvest those fishes
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
harmbhrosz:
this your dp is beautifully scary o shocked
Thanks
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Superpower(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
I hate snakes.

Only opens snake-related threads for alert on areas to be extremely careful.

The most dangerous animal on planet Earth, the major symbol of the Devil (Serpent).

Some human beings even keep these horrible animals as pets, just too wierd for my understanding.
how are snakes the most dangerous animal.compare the number of people killed by snakes yearly to other animals,you will know snakes are not the most dangerous
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
I'm good
your make up eh.... scary AF
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
Peppersoup loading
big head how far
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by orjaha(m): 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
u dey post picture, shey Nah picture be our share?
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
Piiko:
big head how far
hafa dey mosq sad

1 Like

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by toastedbread: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
ToastedBread comman see your favorite meat o...lolz

I see the fishes and tortoise. I refuse to see any other. cheesy
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
toastedbread:

I see the fishes and tortoise. I refuse to see any other. cheesy
tortoise Weird
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Momoh7(m): 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lala no dey disappoint
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by harmbhrosz(m): 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
Thanks
where you at
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by toastedbread: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2017
Nma27:
tortoise Weird
I was told its meat is delicious.
Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by Nltaliban(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oblongata:
Omo see choppings

See as op just waste like 5 fp
Something way u go dey feed lala 1 pic per day

you get management skill

2 Likes

Re: Collections Of Snake's And Fishes Killed By My Uncle by seanaddy(m): 12:53am On Jul 16, 2017
@op... I will like to get ur info... I want to have that kinda adventure... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Ajayi Is Dead! Anambra FRSC Boss Dies In Accident (Photo) / Lady Blames Enemies Over Snake Attack In Her Shop (Photos) / 2 SS2 Students Drown In A River In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.