Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes (394 Views)

Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Son Kills Father In Ogun For Preventing Him From Going Out / Son Kills His 82-Year-Old Mother In Anambra, Removes Her Eye, Heart For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes by Godson333: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
​According to Daily Mail UK, a man killed his elderly mother after they had a row over potatoes.

The suspect identified as Mark Jennens has appeared at Wolverhampton Crown Court earlier this week accused of the manslaughter of his mother Hazel, 78.

The court heard he tried to throw her out of a house they shared after she criticised his efforts at making dinner.

It is alleged that Jennens frog-marched his mother, who had osteoporosis and lung cancer, to the door, fracturing her hip. She later died from bronchopneumonia in hospital.

According to a transcript read out during his court trial, the man told operators: “After being told I’m stupid for trying to sort dinner out, I just lost it and went to chuck her out of the door.”After undergoing surgery and making a recovery, Hazel fell unwell and died two days later at the hospital.

Jennens had been the one taking care of his mother for 10 years and was taking antidepressants at the time of her death.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/man-kills-mother-because-of-potatoes/
Re: Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes by Godson333: 9:45am On Jul 15, 2017
Godson333:
​According to Daily Mail UK, a man killed his elderly mother after they had a row over potatoes.

The suspect identified as Mark Jennens has appeared at Wolverhampton Crown Court earlier this week accused of the manslaughter of his mother Hazel, 78.

The court heard he tried to throw her out of a house they shared after she criticised his efforts at making dinner.

It is alleged that Jennens frog-marched his mother, who had osteoporosis and lung cancer, to the door, fracturing her hip. She later died from bronchopneumonia in hospital.

According to a transcript read out during his court trial, the man told operators: “After being told I’m stupid for trying to sort dinner out, I just lost it and went to chuck her out of the door.”After undergoing surgery and making a recovery, Hazel fell unwell and died two days later at the hospital.

Jennens had been the one taking care of his mother for 10 years and was taking antidepressants at the time of her death.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/man-kills-mother-because-of-potatoes/

Lalasticlala
Re: Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes by allstarcomic(m): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2017
hey guys watch my new comedy video here on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke-h6VyiiQA
Re: Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes by satelliteDISH(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Abeg make una no vex. I wan ask �question. If u know anything about health make u advice me.
I am an addict.

I am addicted to eating Bread. In the morning I will eat bread, afternoon bread and beans, evening bread again.
If I am sleeping I will be thinking of where to go an buy bread the next day. Even my landlord wife don ask me one day say whether I dey bake bread for inside my room say ybcos I don litter the dustbin with bread sachets and remnants.

Wetin be the health implications in my life? Thank you.
Re: Son Kills Mother In U.K Because Of Potatoes by muller101(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2017
satelliteDISH:
Abeg make una no vex. I wan ask �question. If u know anything about health make u advice me.
I am an addict.

I am addicted to eating Bread. In the morning I will eat bread, afternoon bread and beans, evening bread again.
If I am sleeping I will be thinking of where to go an buy bread the next day. Even my landlord wife don ask me one day say whether I dey bake bread for inside my room say ybcos I don litter the dustbin with bread sachets and remnants.

Wetin be the health implications in my life? Thank you.
I am addicted to bread too

(1) (Reply)

Shirtless Photo Of The Young Man Arrested For Posing As Female Sex Worker / Sterling, Diamond Bank Torched As Policeman Kills Driver In Lagos / BREAKING!! Kidnappers Turn Lagos To Harvest Haven, Abduct Clerk Of Ikeja LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.