Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio (813 Views)

Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election / If You Can't Beat Them Weaken Them Vs If You Can't Beat Them Join Them / Osun By-Election: Ademola Adeleke Defects To PDP Ahead Of APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by premium9ja(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Senate Minority Leader, Senator Godswill Akpabio, has shocked Nigerians, by disclosing that top members of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, have be secretly visiting him in his house, pleading to join the moving train, the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Akpabio, dropped this bombshell on Saturday, at the on-going PDP National non-Elective Convention, holding at the Eagle Square, Abuja, which is being monitored by Post-Nigeria.

“I want to confess, that top APC members have been visiting me secretly in my house daily, pleading to join the party. They know that APC is crumbling, they are now looking for soft landing”, Akpabio said.

Akpabio added that, following the conclusion of the non-elective Convention, the rooms are now open for the APC members to join the PDP.

The Convention attracted over 3,000 delegates.

Source: www.premium9ja.com

Cc:

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Soonest they will b rushing in,but they should b scrutinize to avoid black sheep in the fold
Re: APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by Tolexander: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
lordimmaogidi:
Soonest they will b rushing in,but they should b scrutinize to avoid black sheep in the fold
You meant avoiding black sheep joining ebony sheep? undecided
Re: APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by ChangetheChange: 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Top APC members have been visiting me secretly in my house daily, pleading to join the party. They know that APC is crumbling, they are now looking for soft landing”, Akpabio said.

Akpabio added that, following the conclusion of the non-elective Convention, the rooms are now open for the APC members to join the PDP.

The Convention attracted over 3,000 delegate

grin grin

APC is Dead

Rest in Pieces APC

PDP ti takeover

Uhuru must be achieved

PDP Power to the People

Re: APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by Idrico(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
PDP love to deceive themselves.How will a reasonable person vote a party of looters(PDP)to power again....Oyamilenu o.
Re: APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by obonujoker(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2017
Idrico:
PDP love to deceive themselves.How will a reasonable person vote a party of looters(PDP)to power again....Oyamilenu o.

People voted Buhari into power, so anything is possible in Nigeria... kol le ya e lenu....
Re: APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by MasterKim: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
See dere representatives enjoying, mumu piglets no go talk. If dere road spoil, na tinubu and westerners dem go dey cry on top
Re: APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio by PREBuhari2019: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
They we all return.

(1) (Reply)

Pro-buhari Supporters Blocked Express Way Welcoming Pres. Buhari (photos) / What Did Radio Biafra Say About Buhari-kachichukwu Meeting? / Femi Fani-kayode & Osita Chidoka Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Trial In Igbo Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.