Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (64637 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Odunlade Adekola Is Through With His Exam At UNILAG (Photo) / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by 9jatatafo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
His life his headache
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by kajsa08: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Na wa o, I bin dey suspect them since but God get power.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by omooba969(m): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....
there men would always sleep around with different women despite being married, while there women are professionals in bed hooping...

You & I know the women who make up the greater percentage in brothels all around 9ja, even in Afonja land. grin

Statistics are there. cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by missyadorable(f): 2:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
abescom:
Flavour, tuface and Timaya must all be afonjas. Idiota.

Flavour and Timaya are not married
Tuface had kids with baby mamas before he got married to one of them

Afonja men,whether celebrities or not sleep about and father children everywhere

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by omooba969(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
joepentwo:
all ds celeb. d enjoy skin to skin grin

Na im we dey refer to as yala yolo. grin

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by omooba969(m): 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
emynike2001:
Hmmmmmm....

Am just speechless.

This IS just what our society IS rapidly turning into.

Producing more baby mama everywhere.
A BAD BRAND NAME that IS smelling and selling fast, baby mama IS just another name for glorified fornication and adultery.

The ladies should learn to close their legs then...haba. cool

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Zico5(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....
there men would always sleep around with different women despite being married, while there women are professionals in bed hooping...
I swear with God u will surely die on top of Afonja matter. I give u few days more.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Tecno66: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2017
TunezTV:

http://naijagists.com/odunlade-adekola-father-bukola-adeeyos-baby-girl-impregnated-nollywood-sources/
What has happened protection? This are supposed to be exposed people. And she knows the man is married. We are trully in the last days when women will just be contented to have children for the man of their choice.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2017
that's why dna paternity tests exist. i wouldn't be surprised if he's the baby daddy b/c they're always together in movies. when you see her, you see him, lol.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
Most young ladies, this time around want to live a life of glamour. They want to deliver abroad & want to tie their children to fathers that can pay the bill. They don't even think of settling down in marriages. We have mistresses in Abuja & other major cities in Nigeria & abroad.

They don't care if they are called baby mama, provided they deliver in UK or US or it affords an entry into fame or fortune

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by ipodstinks: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....
Is that why you don't know the difference between their and there?

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by ipodstinks: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
missyadorable:

Afonja men,whether celebrities or not sleep about and father children everywhere
While flattees women like you produce baby everywhere in the factory. We do read it here daily, which factory do you belong to? Enugu, anambra, abia, imo, or ebonyi factory?

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by dbynonetwork: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2017
Zico5:

I swear with God u will surely die on top of Afonja matter. I give u few days more.

AWON Ewedians will die on top my post today...
The truth is very painful sha......

tongue
tongue
tongue
tongue
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by lenghtinny(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2017
missyadorable:

And you are a woman smh.....
You should donate your brain to charity angry
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by GoodMuyis(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
Badgers14:
Why Nairaland come dey carry my matter for head like gala

I know Nairaland will flood this thread with his pics as meme
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by basmur(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
i wonder what kind of children they are producing for the future.... this one way father they one stupid marriage and mother they another.. leaving the child with wierd mentality..... our yeyebrities coming up with generation of children of never existed family.. .. lubbish.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by iamrealdeji(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
free my nigga Odunlade Adekola joor. body no be stone. you expect a guy this tall not to have extramarital sez. na that him ugly muchocho wife you want make him dey sleep with forever abi. if that woman divorces Odunlade,she can never get another man like him so she should keep enduring in

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by maysimsimple(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2017
I'll ask him later today, if he's the father.. He won't lie to me..
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by stchinedu: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2017
Papiikush:
No lies he is go'n have flings with few pretty women cuz His wife is Fugly.

The amount of baby mamas out now ehn... Very soon DNA will be the first step before naming a child undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by firebaby(f): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2017
Lol...we don't need to call the woman ugly she stood by him through thick and tins for him to get to the top.....mind you no one is born ugly and I like the woman though have not met her.fine nobody is saying odunlade shldnt have extra marital affair but to the extent of getting his so called daughter pregnant Am highly disappointed.Abajo!!! It took him tym to upload the baby's picture on IG.....o ga...and he told taiwo aromokun den DAT he CNT have second wife DAT why he didn't marry her.mr odunlade am highly disappointed in you enuf biggest boy out dere DAT don't get there gfs pregnant now... o ga o......odunlade wife Mrs Ruth isn't ugly and I always praise her that she is a woman of virtue....men sha....
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by gaventa: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
hmnnnnn the almighty seer of our time. LINUS mBA
Sharon6:
The semblance between the baby girl and Odunlade is glaring. See their noses and pose in the first picture.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by temmylorlah(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Evablizin:
Some ladies and baby mama things nawa ooo,na so their mama take born them,if care is not taken most of this children will be babypapa or babymama in future too
Abi o

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by temmylorlah(f): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2017
Sharon6:
The semblance between the baby girl and Odunlade is glaring. See their noses and pose in the first picture.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
So glaring!
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by unlimitedgrace4: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2017
firebaby:
Lol...we don't need to call the woman ugly she stood by him through thick and tins for him to get to the top.....mind you no one is born ugly and I like the woman though have not met her.fine nobody is saying odunlade shldnt have extra marital affair but to the extent of getting his so called daughter pregnant Am highly disappointed.Abajo!!! It took him tym to upload the baby's picture on IG.....o ga...and he told taiwo aromokun den DAT he CNT have second wife DAT why he didn't marry her.mr odunlade am highly disappointed in you enuf biggest boy out dere DAT don't get there gfs pregnant now... o ga o......odunlade wife Mrs Ruth isn't ugly and I always praise her that she is a woman of virtue....men sha....

Am totqlly against a married man having another baby mama outside bt Every woman need to impress her husband in their Wt her look...like someone rightly said ,no one is born ugly...but d truth must be told,there is a huge gap between odunlade and his wife in terms of look and dressing..for crying out loud,her husband is a celeb,she needs to look more appealing..is not as if there is no money to do DAT...she no try abeg

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by firebaby(f): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
unlimitedgrace4:

Am totqlly against a married man having another baby mama outside bt Every woman need to impress her husband in their Wt her look...like someone rightly said ,no one is born ugly...but d truth must be told,there is a huge gap between odunlade and his wife in terms of look and dressing..for crying out loud,her husband is a celeb,she needs to look more appealing..is not as if there is no money to do DAT...she no try abeg

Its well sha God will comfort her
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by alextayo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2017
I once asked an upcoming actress ( a very talented lady) why she's not getting roles, her response was I NO GET TOTO TO DASH PRODUCER. She then gave me an insight into the dirty side of Nollywood and these two were mentioned as lovers.

In fact, her rise to stardom was attributed to serious nacking.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by menace1: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
iamrealdeji:
free my nigga Odunlade Adekola joor. body no be stone. you expect a guy this tall not to have extramarital sez. na that him ugly muchocho wife you want make him dey sleep with forever abi. if that woman divorces Odunlade,she can never get another man like him so she should keep enduring in
True odunlade even try,if na me I go cheat too.the wife doesn't suit his status
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by niceguy7(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2017
He is innocent, until proven guilty... undecided
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by onatisi(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
Good for him
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by tafabaloo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
See their noses .
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2017
Samusu:

I de fear wallahi. In the next 50 yrs, it's gonna be difficult to find a legitimate child

How do you mean by the bold?
Re: Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com by bashydemy(m): 4:53pm On Jul 15, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA LIFESTYLE....

You mean like Bianca Ojuwku?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / Davido's Daughter Imade Meets Her Grand Dad (photo) / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.